Bogomolets National Medical University is one of those destinations which are famous for MBBS in Ukraine was established in 1841. Everyone who wishes to pursue MBBS from one of the most reputed colleges this Medical University heads at the top in the list for all of them.
From then till yet more than 10 thousands student become part of this country, almost from 56 countries. This University is known to offer several undergraduate and postgraduate courses considering medical studies primarily.
1500 professors are available at this University. 855 among them are Ph.D., and 255 are doctors of Science. An extraordinary environment Students will be going to get that will help them to learn about medicines in a more efficient way.
Bogomolets National Medical University: Highlights
|Climate||- 5°C to + 26 °C|
|Time Difference with India||India is 2.30 Hrs ahead of Kyiv|
|Travelling Time From IGI -Delhi||7Hrs & 45 Minutes|
|Medium of Study||English|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 Year|
|Living Cost of Students||180 USD Per Month|
Bogomolets National Medical University: Fee Structure
|Particulars||Fee Per Year|
|Tuition Fee In USD||4700 USD|
|Hostel Fee In USD||1000 USD|
|Total In USD||5700 USD|
|Total In Indian Rupee||4,27,500 INR|
Eligibility criteria for MBBS Admission:
At Bogomolets National Medical University, the eligibility criteria are also very simple. It includes:-
- A student must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years of age.
- A student must have completed his 12th with PCB along with English.
- Valid identification proof.
- NEET UG examination must be qualified.
Documents required for mbbs admission:
For pursuing MBBS in Ukraine at Bogomolets National Medical University documents require include:
- 12th standard passing certificate with more than 50% marks.
- NEET UG examination qualified scorecard.
- A valid passport as identification proof.
- 8 to 10 passport size photograph.
- Migration certificate and transfer certificate is required.
Bogomolets National Medical University: Faculties
|S.N.||Name of Faculties|
|1||Department of internal medicine|
|2||Surgery of department|
|3||Department of neurosurgery|
|4||Department of internal medicine|
|5||Department of human anatomy and physiology|
|6||Department of neurology|
|7||Department of infectious diseases|
|8||Department of Pediatrics|
|9||Department of forensic medicine|
|10||Department of orthopedics|
Advantages of MBBS from BSMU:
There are multiple advantages that will be served to a student when they are pursuing MBBS in Ukraine from this University. Few of them are:
1. Education quality:
Thousands of Professors are available, and all of them are Ph.D. and doctors, then how one can think that they will not be going to get a quality education. Quality education for MBBS in Ukraine from this University hits at the top.
2. Fee Structure:
Fees for MBBS in Ukraine from Bogomolets National Medical University are comparatively left. A student can afford it easily without any hassle. A student can apply for an education loan as well.
3. Extracurricular activities:
Bogomolets National Medical University takes part in extracurricular activities as well. If you have any talent, you can be part of those activities and showcase it. Coach persons and professionals are available to train you for the event and sports activities.
4. Safety of Indian students in Bogomolets National Medical University:
Safety is a topmost concern for everyone when a student is coming for MBBS in Ukraine. Security is strict, and no leniency for the offense is there.
5. Hostel facilities for Indian Students:
Hostel available is well equipped with every kind of necessity. The mess is neat and clean with a familiar environment. If a student is feeling like something is troubling them, they can report about it to the warden unavailable. Immediate actions will be taken against it. At the campus, in a hostel or in college, no ragging is allowed.
6. The medium of teaching in Bogomolets National Medical University:
All over the campus at Bogomolets National Medical University, the Medium for MBBS in Ukraine is English. There is no need for a student to learn any particular language for exposure here.
Bogomolets National Medical University: Recognition
Bogomolets National Medical University is recognized by:
Ranking of Bogomolets National Medical University:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Bogomolets National Medical University :Admission process
The admission process for MBBS in Ukraine at Bogomolets medical university is very simple. There is nothing for a student to worry about the admission procedure. The visa is easy to avail and easy admission process. It is as follows:
- On the official website of the Bogomolets National Medical University, the application form is available. Fill it.
- Enter all the necessary details, along with a valid serial number. Submit the form
- Wait for the offer letter generation.
- After getting the offer letter, you are ready to pay the fees.
- After getting admission confirmation, a student is ready to apply for Visa.
- You are ready to travel after getting Visa for MBBS in Ukraine.
Make sure whenever you are applying for Visa, you are submitting all the necessary documents. In case any of the documents is find out to be missed, then the request for Visa might get canceled.
Bogomolets National Medical University permits students to study MBBS in Ukraine when they have a visa available. The visa procedure is quite simple.
Documents required for Visa application:
- Invitation letter
- Offer letter
- Aadhar card
- Academic record
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Covid-19 negative report
- HIV negative report
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- Original passport
- Health record
Procedure to apply for Visa:
The visa procedure is very simple but before diving into it, makes sure to scan all the documents. The scanned documents are required because during the visa application, there is a need to upload all of them. The steps are as follows:-
- Visit the online portal to look out for a Visa application.
- Now go through all the terms and conditions.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the asked documents.
- After uploading all the documents, just submit the form and wait for the duration until it gets verified.
- After verification, visit out the regional office and complete the verification procedure.
Within 15 days, the VISA will get delivered to your doorsteps, and you are all set to fly for MBBS in Ukraine.
After Reaching the University:
When you reach Bogomolets National Medical University, there is a police verification and Visa verification procedure you need to go through. For the same, all the original documents are required, and you cannot avoid them. They will verify for the residents where you are staying, so make sure to carry all the valid and original documents.
At Admission Route, we provide you with complete help for verification as well, so don't worry and trust us. We also help you to understand the complete procedure you need to go through.
Duration and Medium of teaching for MBBS:
Duration for MBBS in Ukraine from Bogomolets National Medical University is 6 years. It is divided into two parts, 5 years for classroom sessions, and one year is for an internship.
The Medium of teaching for MBBS in Ukraine preferred is English. If a student is aware of English, they will be able to understand the concept effectively.
Intake and last Date of submission :
The admission procedure will be going to start at Bogomolets National Medical University in “July and August.” Students are supposed to submit their form as soon as possible.
After coming to Ukraine, the student is supposed to submit the receipt in the next 3 days. After receipt submission, a student will be able to attend the classes.
Indian hostel and mess facilities:
Usually, Indian students face difficulty in adjusting with the surrounding, and also they feel like the mess is not proper for them. But when they are here at Bogomolets National Medical University, there will be no need for them to feel like this way. Some important factors are:-
- Separate hostels are available for girls and boys.
- The food at the mess will be decided on the basis of voting.
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian sections are separate.
- The mess surroundings are neat and clean, and well-equipped dining area.
- Well ventilated rooms with every basic necessity are available.
- 24 by 7 Wi-Fi, electricity, water is available.
- Sweepers regularly come to clean the rooms and washrooms.
- Security at the hostel is up to the mark.
- Indian warden, an emergency doctor, is available 24 by 7 at the hospital campus.
All these are the things linked with Bogomolets National Medical University. If you wish to take MBBS in Ukraine, get assured about every aspect before you initiate for the admission. In case any of the factors are missed, then it will become difficult for you to be part of the University easily.