AMA school of medicine is among the best schools in the Philippines. This was established in 2008 and is in the heart of the city. This is a new college, but the facilities available are up to the mark, and students can simply live their dream of becoming a doctor.
When you are coming for MBBS in Philippines, AMA school of medicine will be the best option due to the top-notch faculties and higher standards set up by them. You will be happy to see that everyone is so friendly that there is no problem in any case.
From India, students take admission here, and there will be no problem at all. You can simply adjust to the city. If there is any problem happening, you can reach out to local people and get it resolved. Securities also advance, so there will be no problem in any case.
AMA School of Medicine : At a Glance
|Apply of admission Date||from 1st week of June|
|Last Date of Form Submission||Last week of August|
|Time of Admission Process||25 Working Days|
|No.of Students||More than 15000|
|Indian Food Availability||Yes, Available|
|Personal Expenses||150 USD Per Month|
AMA school of medicine: Recognition
AMA school of medicine is recognized by:-
AMA school of medicine: Ranking
The ranking of AMA School of medicine is as follows:-
Country rank: 104th
World rank: 17920th
AMA school of medicine: Faculties
The faculties available at AMA school of medicine are as follows:-
- Faculty of medicine
- Faculty of pharmacology
- Faculty of Internal medicine
- Faculty of Pathology
Benefits of pursuing MBBS from AMA School of Medicine:
The benefits of pursuing MBBS in AMA school of medicine are as follows:-
- Modernization is there on the campus.
- First-class security.
- English is the preferred mode of teaching.
- Scholarships are available for students.
- The classroom and research lab is well-equipped.
- The campus is ragging free.
- Public transportation facility is available.
- Low fees are available for hostel and tuition.
- NEET UG examination is only required for admission.
- Students can apply for part-time jobs.
- Internship options are available.
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
- Hostel is well-equipped
Eligibility criteria for MBBS in AMA School of Medicine are as follows:
- NEET-UG examination of a student must be qualified
- The student must not hold any criminal record in his academic studies
- The age of a student must not be more than 25 years and less than 17 years.
- He must have secured 60% marks in the 12th standard.
- The student must opt for Subjects in 12th standard must be Physics, Biology, and chemistry, along with English.
The important documents required for MBBS in Philippines admission are as follows:-
- 12th standard passing certificate
- NEET-UG examination qualified scorecard
- Birth Certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- 15 passport size photograph
Steps for Admission:
When you apply for MBBS admission in the Philippines, the steps are as follows:-
- At the very first, you need to visit the official website and check out the application form.
- After getting the application form, fill out all the details and upload all the documents.
- After uploading all the documents, wait until you receive a confirmation email.
- After receiving the confirmation email, pay the fees.
- After paying the fees, an offer letter and invitation letter will be available to you that will be helpful in applying for Visa.
Visa is an important document candidate needs to get when they are coming to AMA school of medicine for MBBS in Philippines. Let’s discuss the same in detail!
Documents for Visa:
Documents required to apply for a visa for MBBS admission in Philippines are as follows:-
- Birth certificate
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- Invitation letter
- Offer letter
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- HIV negative report
- Passport size photograph
- Covid-19 negative report
- Health record
- Original passport
For all the students, it is important to have original documents available. The original documents are required at the time of visa application and verification procedure as well. Therefore make sure to have all of them available and be ready to do MBBS in Philippines easily.
Steps to apply for Visa:
Some simple steps are there you need to follow when you are applying for Visa. These are as follows:-
- At the very first visit the official website and check out the visa application form.
- Check out the terms and conditions and scan all the documents which are required for filing the application.
- Now submit the fees and wait until you receive a confirmation email.
- After receiving the confirmation email, visit the regional office for the verification procedure.
- After verification, it will take 15 days for you to get the visa.
- After getting the visa, you are all set to apply for MBBS in Philippines.
After reaching Phillipines:
After reaching the Philippines, you need to be part of a verification procedure as well. Police and the embassy of the Philippines will conduct the verification procedure when you are coming for MBBS in Philippines. Make sure you have all the original documents for the verification procedure because without it will not be completed. Also so do you reach the centre if required time to complete the procedure in a hassle-free manner.
Duration of course:
MBBS in Philippines will be completed in 6 years. The six years are divided into two pages, in these two phases. The first phase is of 5 years, where you need to be a part of 10 semesters, and one year is of the internship. After completing the semester and internship, you will be eligible to get the degree.
Medium of teaching:
MBBS in Philippines is the best option because there is no need for students to learn any particular language. The course is available in the English language, and students can easily become a part of it without learning any other language.
Ragging free campus:
AMA School of Medicine is best to approach because the campus is ragging free. In case any student is trying to misbehave with you, then you can simply reach out to the higher authorities and complain about it. The higher authorities always take strict actions and never give warnings to them. The ultimate option they adapt for such kind of student is rustication.
They will rusticate students and will not accept them for the next three to five years at all. Therefore you are not supposed to misbehave with anyone and do ragging.
Hostel and mess facilities:
MBBS in Philippines is a safe option because here you will have an encounter with first-class facilities, and a separate hostel for boys and girls is also available. If you are someone who wants to have a private room, the AMA School of Medicine will also arrange the same for you. AMA School of Medicine always believes in helping a student, and there will be no trouble at all. Warden is also available at the AMA School of Medicine and hostel. You can simply communicate with them if there is any problem.
If you are a vegetarian and don't want to consume non-vegetarian food font worry because vegetarian food is also served at the AMA School of Medicine . You can simply switch to vegetarian food and get it on your plate.
At Admission route, we are helping students to get all the details. You can come to us and get all the details that are helpful for you to get admission here!