Bicol Christian College of medicine is also among the best colleges for MBBS in Philippines. This college comes up with first-class faculty and always helps students to fulfil their dream of becoming a doctor. Here you will find out top-notch faculties helping students to learn about the course and detail.
The vision for creating this Medical institute is to help students in becoming the best doctors across and can help others to live their life. For sure there will be no problem at all when you come to this university.
Bicol Christian College of Medicine is recognized by:-
The ranking of Bicol Christian College of Medicine is:-
- Country rank: 84th
- World rank: 9837th
The faculties available at this university are as follows:-
- Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Masters of Science in Public Health
- Masters of Science in Health Education
Benefits of MBBS in Philippines:
The benefits of pursuing MBBS in Philippines are as follows:-
- Modernization is there on the campus.
- First-class security.
- The classroom and research lab is well-equipped.
- The campus is ragging free.
- Internship options are available.
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
- Hostel is well-equipped
- Public transportation facility is available.
- English is the preferred mode of teaching.
- Scholarships are available for students.
- Low fees are available for hostel and tuition.
- NEET UG examination is only required for admission.
- Students can apply for part-time jobs.
Eligibility criteria for Bicol Christian College of Medicine:
Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Philippines are as follows:
- NEET-UG examination of a student must be qualified
- The student must not hold any criminal record in his academic studies
- The age of a student must be 17 and not be more than 25 years.
- A candidate must have secured 60% marks in the 12th standard.
- The student must opt for Subjects in 12th standard must be Physics, Biology, and chemistry, along with English.
The important documents required for admission for MBBS in Philippines are as follows:-
- 12th standard passing certificate (Complete Academic record)
- 10 passport size photograph
- Migration certificate
- NEET-UG examination qualified scorecard
- Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate
- Character certificate
Steps for Admission:
Some simple steps you need to follow to get MBBS in Philippines admission are as follows:-
- You need to visit the official website and check out the application form available.
- After checking out the application form, you need to upload all the documents and fill out all the details correctly.
- After filling out all the details, you need to wait until you receive the confirmation email from Bicol Christian College of Medicine.
- After receiving the confirmation email, just pay the fees.
- After paying the fees, you will receive the invitation letter that will help you to go through the visa procedure and other procedures easily.
The Visa procedure is among the important procedures students’ needs to be a part of. Let’s discuss the same in detail!
Documents for Visa:
Documents required to apply for a visa for MBBS admission in Philippines are as follows:-
- Birth certificate
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- Invitation letter
- Offer letter
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- HIV negative report
- Passport size photograph
- Covid-19 negative report
- Health record
- Original passport
Original documents are an important part. Make sure you have all the original documents available with you. In case the original documents are not complete or any of them is missed, the verification procedure will be terminated, and your dream of going for MBBS in Philippines will go in vain.
Steps to apply for Visa:
Some simple steps you need to follow to apply for Visa. These are as follows:-
- Visit the official website and check out the visa application form.
- Have a look at the terms and conditions along with eligibility criteria.
- Fulfil the eligibility criteria and upload all the documents.
- After providing all the documents, submit the fees.
- After fees submission, you need to wait until you receive the confirmation email.
- After receiving the confirmation email, you are all set to pack your bags because, within 15 days, the VISA will be delivered to your doorstep.
- After receiving a visa, you can apply for MBBS in Philippines.
After reaching Philippines:
When you reach the Philippines, make sure you have all the original documents available. The original documents are required because the Philippines embassy and police will conduct the verification considering the residents and Bicol Christian College of Medicine in which you have taken the admission and stay. In case the original documents are not there, the verification procedure will be restricted, so make sure you have all of them for a hassle-free stay.
Duration of course:
When you are coming for MBBS in Philippines at Bicol Christian College of Medicine, this will be a program of 6 years. The 5-year program has 10 semesters and 1 year of internship. Student needs to go through all of them, and then only they will be able to get the degree.
Medium of teaching:
MBBS in Philippines is available in the English language. This clearly means there will be no need for the student to learn any particular language. If you are well was in English, there will be no problem at all.
Ragging free campus:
When you are coming to the Philippines for MBBS in Philippines will be happy to know that there will be no need for you to have an encounter with ragging. The campus is ragging free, and there will be no such activity and detained at the University. In case anyone comes to know about it, the higher authorities will take strict actions and terminate the student from Bicol Christian College of Medicine. After it, you will not be able to pursue your dream of becoming a doctor. Therefore be sure of rules and regulations when you are becoming a part of universities in the Philippines.
Hostel and mess facilities:
When you are coming for MBBS in Philippines and choosing the accommodation facility, you will be happy to know that a separate hostel is available for all the girls and boys out there. You can simply enrol on the hostel without having any thought about security at all. Moreover, the mess facilities are also advanced. For the vegetarian and non-vegetarian students, the sections are different, and they can simply go towards the section they prefer. There is no restriction imposed over is students for anything. Also, the three-time meal is available along with the supper, which will be best for all the students out there.
If you are facing any trouble, you can simply report it to higher authorities, and they will look into the matter on their own.
At Admission Route, we are helping students to get all the details for admission. To get admission to Bicol Christian College of Medicine, get in touch with us now!