Petrozavodsk state university: Quick Highlights
|Founded In||10th June 1940|
|Date of Apply||Last week of August|
|Start Apply Admission Process||First week of June|
|Study Medium||English & Russian|
|Recognized By||MCI, WHO & UNESCO|
|Nearest Airport Available||Petrozavodsk Airport|
|Annual Fee Structure||4200 USD|
|Number of Students||above 1000|
|Eligiblity||Above 50 % in 12th & NEET Qualified|
|Type of University||Public|
Visa Details for MBBS Admission:
Petrozavodsk State University is the best university and when you want to be a part of this university visa is an important document. Let’s discuss it!
Documents required to apply for a visa for MBBS admission in Russia are as follows:-
- Birth certificate
- Covid-19 negative report
- Health record
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- Invitation letter
- Offer letter
- Passport size photograph
- Original passport
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- HIV negative report
Original documents are also required when you apply for Visa. Make sure to have them, and when you go for verification at the regional office you have all the documents available. If the original documents are not there, the embassy will not approve your visa request.
Steps to follow:-
The steps that you need to follow for getting Visa are as follows:-
- Scan all the necessary documents.
- Look out for the application form and fill in all the details.
- After filling out the application form, submit the form.
- After a form has been submitted, you should wait for an email, usually within 15 days, to be notified of the next steps to take.
- After receiving the confirmation email, visit the regional office and go through the verification procedure.
- After going to the verification procedure, you can simply pack your bags get the visa, and fly for MBBS in Russia.
After reaching Russia:
For the students, after reaching Russia, it is important to go through the verification procedure. The verification procedure will be considering the residence where you are staying and the reason for which you are traveling to Russia. The original documents of the patient fulfill this criterion, so make sure you have all of them. After verification, there will be no problem in staying there.