St. Tereza Medical University is among the best medical institutions located in Yerevan, Armenia. It was founded in 1992 and from that day till now it has provided first-class medical facilities to all the students out there. This Medical University offers educational facilities to all the students out there. For international students, they have come up with a special arrangement that helps them secure a position for MBBS in Armenia.
Moreover, it is the most popular destination for MBBS students and also comes up with some first-class facilities that make their stay friendlier in Armenia. Along with a good score in the NEET UG examination, a student can get admission easily. The university also organises some additional events; participate in them to earn more certificates that will help you in your future career.
Recognition ofSt. Tereza Medical University:
St. Tereza Medical University is recognised by:
- WHO IS WHO?
St. Tereza Medical University’s country rank is 37 and its world rank is 12963.
The faculties available at St. Tereza Medical University are as mentioned below:-
- Faculty of medicine
- Faculty of dentistry
- Faculty of pharmacy
Benefits of MBBS in St. Tereza Medical University:
Medical benefits are there for students when coming to study MBBS in Armenia at this university. These are as follows:-
- Top-class education facilities
- First class environment
- Security is up to the mark.
- The cafeteria is well-equipped.
- Classrooms are well ventilated.
- Ragging-free campus
- A conveyance facility is available.
- First-class medical facilities
- Internship options are there.
- Post-MBBS opportunities
- Well occupied City
The eligibility criteria to get admission at St. Tereza Medical University are as follows:-
- A candidate needs to be 17+ years of age.
- There must be no criminal record held by the student.
- The candidate has completed their 12th standard with PCB along with English.
- The candidate must have qualified for their NEET UG examination.
- A candidate must hold a good moral character.
- A candidate is not suffering from any particular life-threatening disease.
Documents required for MBBS admission:
The documents required for MBBS in Armenia are as follows:-
- 12th standard passing certificate
- 10th standard passing certificate.
- language proficiency certificate.
- A migration certificate
- transfer certificate.
- Character certificate
- Scorecard for the NEET UG examination
- 10 passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
- Health record
- Aadhar Card
The admission procedure to follow at St. Tereza Medical University is:-
- First, a candidate needs to visit the official website and look out for the application form.
- Now upload all the documents that are asked for.
- Wait for the duration until you receive the offer letter.
- After the offer letter, pay the tuition fees for the MBBS course.
- After paying the particular amount for the fees, you will receive the invitation letter and then apply for a visa.
- After getting a visa, you are all set to fly for MBBS in Armenia.
MBBS Program Duration:
The duration for MBBS in Armenia is 6 years, and the candidate needs to be present for the entire 6 years in order to get the degree. It is divided into two parts as it has a five-year duration for the academic session and a one-year duration for the internship.
A visa is an important document you need to have when travelling for MBBS in Armenia. Let’s discuss the visa procedure in detail for better understanding!
Documents needed for a visa:
- Passport size photographs
- Academic performance
- Authentic passport
- Certificate of Birth
- An invitation letter
- Letter of Intent
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- HIV negative test results
- Negative report on Covid-19
- Medical history
Original documents are very important at the time of visa verification, so make sure when you apply for a visa you have the documents and will present them at the time of verification as well. Make sure not even a single signal detail is mismatched.
Steps to follow for a Visa Application:
The steps to follow for filling out the application form for Visa:-
- At the very first scan, all the asker’s documents are scanned.
- Visit the official website and look out for the application form.
- Fill out the application form along with all the documents.
- After that, just submit the form and wait for the duration until you receive the confirmation email.
- After receiving the confirmation email, visit the regional office for the verification procedure.
- After the verification has been done within 10 to 15 days, you will receive a visa to study MBBS in Armenia.
After reaching Armenia:
As a responsible candidate, it is important for you to go through the verification procedure. The verification procedure will be conducted by the police and the Armenian embassy, so make sure you have all the documents available and not even a single document missed after police verification. There will be no problems throughout your stay in Armenia for MBBS.
The University in Armenia has come up with a ragging-free campus and there is no doubt that if someone is trying to misbehave with you, they will take strict action. It is not only for girls but is applicable to boys as well. Also, if you have reported a particular student, higher authorities will take the matter personally and inspect it to find out the culprit. For sure, there will be no problems throughout, and you will get justice if such a thing happens to you.
First class hostel facilities:
If you are worried about the hostel, then don’t be because the hostel facilities are supplied for both girls and boys. Along with separate hostel facilities, you will also have to deal with first-class medical and security. Indian wardens are also available that will help you to know about the culture in detail. You can simply communicate with them and understand things in detail. If you are having any trouble, you can report it to higher authorities for a better result.
Indian Mess facilities:
The Indian mess facility is right there for all the international students travelling from India. You can simply have vegetarian and non-vegetarian food as per your choice. If you are someone who is a pure vegetarian, you can simply visit the vegetarian section and have the food of your choice. There will be no restriction on students’ having vegetarian or non-vegetarian food only. They can have it as per their choice.
At Admission Route, we are helping students to fulfil their dream of MBBS in Armenia. Visit us and let us know about the university where you wish to take admission for stock. We will help you throughout and help you to get the admission easily.