Vinnitsa National Medical University is a co-educational Medical University which is known to offer MBBS in Ukraine. This University was established in 1921.
From the first year batch till yet thousands of students have pursued MBBS in Ukraine from this University. The campus of the University is very large, and also all the professors are highly advance in their field.
Almost 500 to 700 teachers are available here, and everyone is known to be the master of their field. Considering to residential facility, this University is available with 5 hostels, 4 and things, 7 buffets, and also preventive Health Care Centre. There is no need for a student to worry about anything when they are here.
If you wish to go for MBBS in Ukraine from Vinnitsa National Medical University, then you are not mistaking at all. Students from different countries come every year and get themselves enrolled.
Vinnitsa National Medical University: Quick Highlights
|No.of Students||More than 2000 Students|
|Recognized By||WHO & MCI|
|Medium of Study||English|
|Students Mess Charges||120 USD Per Month|
|Students Hostel Charges||600 USD To 1000 USD (Private Hostel)|
|Tuition Fee Structure||5000|
|Last Date of Apply Admission||2nd week of August|
Vinnitsa National Medical University: Fee Structure
|Particulars||Fee Per Annum|
|Tuition Fee In USD||5000 USD|
|Hostel Fee In USD||500 USD|
|Total In USD||5500 USD|
|Total In INR||3,85,000 INR Per Year|
Vinnitsa National Medical University: Ranking
Vinnitsa National Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine hits at the 74. The country rank and World Bank is 6927.
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Vinnitsa National Medical University: Faculties
|S.NO.||Name of Faculty|
|5||Faculty of post-graduation|
Affiliation of University:
Vinnitsa National Medical University is approved by:-
|5||Ministry of Health of Ukraine|
|6||Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine|
Documents Required for MBBS Admission:
The documents for MBBS in Ukraine at Vinnitsa National Medical University are not very much. Some must consider documents are:
- 12th standard passing certificate having physics, chemistry and biology along with English as main subjects.
- Valid Passport
- NEET UG examination qualified scorecard
- Ten passport size photograph
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Local address proof
Eligibility criteria for MBBS Admission:
When a student is looking forward to MBBS in Ukraine at Vinnitsa National Medical University, and the eligibility criteria are as follows:-
- A student must possess at the age of 17 years more and 25 years less.
- 12th standard of a student must be passed with more than 60% marks.
- A student must have a valid identity proof available it could take the passport as well.
- A student must have English as a compulsory subject in 12th standard.
- NEET UG examination of a student must be qualified.
If you wish to take admission in Vinnitsa National Medical University, the undermentioned steps are supposed to follow.
- The application form is available on the official website of Vinnitsa National Medical University. A student needs to fill it at the very first.
- Now mention all the necessary detail asked along with valid documents.
- After submission of the form, the offer letter will get generated.
- After getting the offer letter to pay the fees
- After paying the fees for admission at the University is confirmed.
- After getting the confirmation to apply for Visa.
- Now you are ready to go for MBBS in Ukraine.
Make sure after reaching to Vinnitsa National Medical University, you are submitting the receipt as soon as possible. In case the delay may arise, there might be some issues which you may face.
Vinnitsa National Medical University is quite focused on rules and regulations, and that’s why without Visa, you cannot enter here. Therefore pay attention to it.
Documents required for Visa:
- Invitation letter
- Original passport
- Passport size photograph
- Health record
- Covid-19 negative report
- Offer letter
- Academic record
- Caste certificate
- HIV negative report
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- Aadhar card
Procedure to apply for Visa:
When you move ahead to apply for Visa, it is also important to know about the procedure. It is as follows:
- Visit the official website and look out for a visa application for MBBS in Ukraine.
- Fill out the application form and attach all the scan documents.
- After scanning all the documents and uploading them, submit a document.
- Wait for the duration until you receive the confirmation.
- After receiving the confirmation, just visit the regional office for the verification procedure.
- After the verification is done, you will receive the Visa at your doorstep.
- After receiving the Visa, you are all set to apply for MBBS at Vinnitsa National Medical University.
After reaching University:
After reaching to University for MBBS in Ukraine, there will be a small verification procedure you need to go through. This verification procedure focuses on your residence where you are staying and the visa procedure. The police and Ukraine embassy is engaged in it. You need to have all the documents available for the same. When you leave India, make sure to have all the original documents available with you.
At Admission Route, you will get complete guidance considering it, so don’t worry about the same. Just get all the documents available and discuss them with us so that we can help you.
Duration of MBBS course:
The duration of MBBS course at MBBS in Ukraine at Vinnitsa National Medical University is 6 years.
- The first five years are for academic, practical and theoretical knowledge.
- The last year is for internship only.
Medium of MBBS course:
The medium of teaching at Vinnitsa medical university is English only. A student must possess English as a main subject in 12th standard, and he has the basic knowledge of understanding it as well. If the same is available, he is ready to be the part of MBBS in Ukraine at this University.
Hostel and mess facilities for Indian Students:
The hostel and mess facilities are also amazing at Vinnitsa National Medical University. There is no need for a student to feel like they have entered into a jail. They will be going to get a familiar atmosphere at the hostel and at the mess as well.
The rooms and mess are well equipped along with all the basic requirements. There is no need for a student to step outside unnecessarily.
If they are facing any trouble, they can approach the warden immediately for the same.
Hostel and mess are separate for boys and girls. Security is up to the mark, and there is no advantage to anyone creating any nuisance on the campus.
Last date to apply for mbbs admission:
If you wish to apply for admission at Vinnitsa National Medical University, you can apply till Last week of August only. The process for admission will start in July.
Lifestyle of Indian students in Vinnitsa National Medical University
Usually, Indian students have a very reserved background. But after coming to Vinnitsa National Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine, they will be going to experience something different.
The environment here is extraordinary, and also the campus is equipped with all the modernization. There is no need for a student to feel like they lack at any point.
A drastic change will be noticed in the personality of a student, and also they will be able to adjust with the things more effectively. If a student is stubborn till 12th, then the same will be going to change definitely when he is taking admission in MBBS in Ukraine at Vinnitsa National Medical University.
These are the things which are linked with MBBS in Ukraine considering to Vinnitsa National Medical University. If you wish to know more about it, then do let us know in the comment section below and approach us as early as possible.