Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian International University was established in 1996 and is among the top educational institutions. It is the university that receives the accreditation of the Armenian National Centre for Professional Education Quality Assistance. The best part is that this is recognized by the National Medical Commission, which indicates that they have the best standards setup. This university provides a first-class education to all of the international and residential students. It is also approved by the ministry of education and science as an area that helps students be eligible for all the screening tests and, if they want to pursue a career as a doctor in another country, their degree will be acceptable.
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian International University is recognized by:
- WHO IS WHO?
- UNESCO World
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian International University’s country rank is 31 and the world rank is 12337.
The faculties at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian International University are as follows:-
- The Faculty of Dentistry
- The Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Medical Case
- The Faculty of Medical Art
Advantages of MBBS in Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian International University:
Medical benefits are there for students when coming to study MBBS in Armenia at this university. These are as follows:-
- The city is very crowded.
- Top-class education facilities
- first-rate surroundings
- Security is up to the mark.
- The cafeteria is well-equipped.
- First-class medical facilities
- Internship options are there.
- Classrooms are well ventilated.
- Ragging-free campus
- A conveyance facility is available.
- Post-MBBS opportunities
The eligibility criteria to get admission at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian International Universityare as follows:-
- A candidate needs to be 17+ years of age.
- There must be no criminal record held by the student.
- The candidate has completed their 12th standard with PCB along with English.
- The candidate must have qualified for their NEET UG examination.
- A candidate must hold a good moral character.
- A candidate is not suffering from any particular life-threatening disease.
Documents required for admission:
The documents required for MBBS in Armenia are as follows:-
- 12th standard passing certificate
- 10th standard passing certificate.
- A migration certificate
- language proficiency certificate.
- transfer certificate.
- Character certificate
- Scorecard for the NEET UG examination
- 10 passport-sized photos
- Certificate of Birth
- Medical history
- The Aadhar Card
The admission procedure to be followed at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian International University is:-
- First, a candidate needs to visit the official website and look out for the application form.
- Now upload all the documents that are asked for.
- Wait for the duration until you receive the offer letter.
- After the offer letter, pay the tuition fees for the MBBS course.
- After paying the particular amount for the fees, you will receive the invitation letter and then apply for a visa.
- After getting a visa, you are all set to fly for MBBS in Armenia.
MBBS Program Duration:
The duration of MBBS in Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian International University is 6 years. The program is divided into 5+1, which means that the five-year duration is for academic sessions and the one-year duration is for internship. You need to be focused throughout the 6 year duration.
When you have done with receiving the invitation letter and offer letter, make sure to fill out the application form for a visa. If the approved visa is not there, you cannot go for MBBS in Armenia. Let’s discuss the visa procedure in detail!
Documents needed for a visa:
- Passport size photographs
- Academic performance
- Authentic passport
- Certificate of Birth
- An invitation letter
- Letter of Intent
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- HIV negative test results
- Negative report on Covid-19
- Medical history
If you do not have any original documents, it is a suggestion that before applying for a visa, you get all of them available because they are very important at the time of verification and can also be helpful in applying for a visa. If any document is missing, the chances of a visa application being rejected are high.
Steps to follow for a Visa Application:
The steps to follow for filling out the application form for Visa:-
- At the very first scan, all the asker’s documents are scanned.
- Visit the official website and look out for the application form.
- Fill out the application form along with all the documents.
- After that, just submit the form and wait for the duration until you receive the confirmation email.
- After receiving the confirmation email, visit the regional office for the verification procedure.
- After the verification has been done within 10 to 15 days, you will receive a visa to study MBBS in Armenia.
After reaching Armenia:
For all the students out there, it is important to go through the verification procedure after reaching Armenia for MBBS. Make sure you have original documents available because the police and embassy will conduct the verification procedure considering the residence and reason for which you are visiting Armenia.
The University of Armenia is quite strict considering rules and regulations, and this is the reason they came up with a ragging-free campus. Not even a single student is allowed to misbehave with another person. If anyone is found out to be behaving so, then the university will take strict actions and will terminate their admission. They will get rusticated, which indicates that they cannot take admission for the next 5 years at any of the universities.
First class hostel facilities:
This university comes up with first-class hostel facilities and separate hostels are available for girls and boys. It is totally up to you whether you want to have a private room or you want to be in a share. A conveyance facility is also available that will help you travel to the university. Also, if you are facing any trouble or you need any medical help, the staff are available, and you can get in touch with them immediately. First-class facilities are available that will be helpful in managing things out seamlessly.
Facilities for Indian Mess:
For Indian students, there is an additional arrangement for an Indian mess facility at this university. You can simply visit the mess and understand the menu. The vegetarian and nonvegetarian sections are separate, so there will be no problems throughout and you can have food as per your choice. The university does not force anyone to consume non-vegetarian or vegetarian food.
We provide students with all of the options for studying MBBS in Armenia during the admissions process. Come to us and discuss the university where you wish to take admission. We will provide you with all the details so that there will be no problems at all and you can fulfil your dream of pursuing MBBS in Armenia.