TMMS Medical College
If you’re looking for a top-notch medical education in Bangladesh go no further than TMSS Medical College. Rajshahi University, in the Bogra district, is a public institution of higher education. One of Bangladesh’s best colleges, TMSS Medical College, has been training doctors since its founding in 2008. It offers a wide range of possibilities for medical education. This college offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate programmes in a wide variety of disciplines, including science, engineering, business, computer science, and medical science. Additionally, it provides advanced study in English, mathematics, and physics.
When it comes to higher education in Bangladesh, the institution is committed to setting the bar higher than ever before. Several scholarship options are available to help students cover the costs of continuing their education at the school. At TMSS Medical College, research plays a significant role. The college has set up several specialised research facilities in areas like agriculture, biotechnology, and medicine. It also provides students with the materials and advice they need to participate in research initiatives actively.
When it comes to medical education and patient care, TMSS Medical College & Hospital is among the best in the world. The hospital has state-of-the-art equipment for both diagnosis and treatment. This facility’s medical, nursing, and ancillary staff are all highly qualified experts in their fields.
The establishment of this institute was motivated mostly by a desire to improve the educational opportunities available to local youth. The institute has been very successful in its mission to provide students with a high-quality education because of its rigorous curricula and dedicated staff.
Recognition to the College:
TMSSMC is accredited and recognized by the following important organizations:
- The Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC),
- The Medical Council of India (MCI) which is now known as the National Medical Commission (NMC).
- World Health Organization (WHO),
Faculties at the TMMS Medical College:
- Faculty of Anatomy
- Faculty of Biochemistry
- Faculty of Physiology
- Faculty of Community Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- Faculty of Pathology
- Faculty of Forensic Medicine
- Faculty of Microbiology
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Surgery
- Faculty of Ophthalmology
- Faculty of Endocrinology
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Faculty of Obs. & Gynae
- Faculty of Psychiatry
- Faculty of Dermatology
- Faculty of Cardiology
- Faculty of Neuromedicine
- Faculty of Nephrology
- Faculty of Physical Medicine
- Faculty of Paediatric Surgery
- Faculty of Otorhinolaryngology & Head-Neck Surgery
- Faculty of Orthopedics & Traumatology
- Faculty of Transfusion Medicine
- Faculty of Gastroenterology
- Faculty of Neurosurgery
- Faculty of Plastic Surgery
- Faculty of Oncology
- Faculty of Radiology & Imaging
- Faculty of Anaesthesiology
- Faculty of Department of Urology
Rank of the College:
Eligibility criteria to take admission in TMMS Medical College:
To enrol in TMSS Medical College’s MBBS programme, prospective candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Students applying must be at least 17 by July 31 and under 25 years old.
- Students should have earned a 7 or better on the grading scale in both the 10th and 12th grades.
- A passing score on the NEET is a mandatory requirement.
- Students with diagnosable physical, mental, or refractory illnesses rule out admitting them, so all applicants must undergo a thorough medical screening.
Documents required for admission to TMMS Medical College:
- Certificates of SSC and HSC/equivalent exams
- Photographs in passport size
- Form of application
- Certificate of transfer
- National identification card medical certificate
- Bank receipt with a valid passport
- NEET scores on a valid passport
- Passing certificate Invitation letter
- Certificate of Birth
- Certificate of Migration
- Certificate of Caste
- Certificate of HIV testing
- Report on Covid-19
- Certificate of transfer
- Police Clearance Certificate
Admission process at TMMS Medical College:
To enrol in the MBBS programme at TMSS Medical College, Bogra, you need to fill out a few forms. It is the responsibility of all applicants to submit a complete application, including all necessary supporting materials and payment, by the stated deadline. With enough time and effort, anyone can get into this very competitive medical college. TMSS Medical College, Bogra’s MBBS admission requirements are as follows:
Step 1: Candidates’ initial step in the admissions process is to submit an application via the website. Complete the form with the appropriate information (name, age, address, education, etc.). The college’s admissions office will examine the application once it has been submitted.
Step 2: The second stage entails making a final cut. Applicants from all around the world will be considered, but only those who got their applications early and are otherwise qualified will be chosen.
Step 3: The next stage is applying for entry. Those who make it through the application process will be requested to submit paperwork and payment after passing the required tests and interviews. Once the college has received all required materials and payments, an acceptance letter will be sent to the applicants.
Step 4: The final stage is a checkup with a doctor. All finalists will be required to get checked out by a doctor to ensure they’re healthy enough to study medicine. After passing the medical screening, applicants will be accepted into TMSS Medical College, Bogra.
Benefits of taking admission in MBBS in TMMS Medical College:
- Instruction is conducted in English.
- Neither the IELTS nor the TOEFL is required for admission.
- Fees are reasonable
- Combination of cutting-edge medical knowledge and hands-on experience
- Students will have access to sufficient seating.
- Roomy enough for 50 people to gather for a long discussion.
- Tiles were used to build the floor, and fans and lights were installed. There are two huge rooms dedicated to preparing and storing deceased bodies for dissection.
- There are 40 students spread among two classrooms used for demonstrations and four classrooms used for Tutorial cc.
- All academic divisions share lecture halls.
- Closed-circuit television monitors the campus.
- The degree they earn at TMSS Medical College is nationally recognised and will allow them to practise medicine anywhere in that country.
- Internship opportunities are available to students at TMSS Medical College, which is located in the heart of Dacha and boasts a fully modernised hospital with more than 500 beds.
Medium of teaching at TMMS Medical College:
The medium of instruction is one of the most crucial factors in medical colleges. At TMSS Medical College, English is used as the medium of instruction. English is used in all classroom settings, including lectures, seminars, and labs. This is done to ensure that the students are getting a good grasp on the course topic and can have fruitful discussions with their classmates and teachers.
Hostel facilities at TMMS Medical College
- TMMS features an excellent Hostel that is clean and well-maintained. Hostels for both males and females are available. The hostel is monitored closely to make sure the students are safe.
- It is because of their proximity to cities they have access to a reliable public transportation system.
- Superior safety measures
- Study Areas
- Cafeteria — it serves Indian cuisine because of the huge Indian student population.
- Most rooms at the hostel have two beds and are quite roomy.
- It’s a conducive environment for learning.
- The hostel rates are manageable since the cost of living is very low for MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Accommodations that feature cutting-edge conveniences and features.
- Each floor has a laundry room, a college cafeteria, a Mess hall, and Wi-Fi.
- There is a hospital, police, security, water, and other services available at all times.
- Establish recreational centres, sports arenas, and academic research labs.
International students can save a lot of money by attending college in Bangladesh. Both on-campus and off-campus housing are quite reasonably priced. Students will be relieved to hear Dhaka is one of the least expensive cities in the world to live in, though the actual cost of living will vary widely depending on where you live and how you spend your time. The average student in Bangladesh may live comfortably on US$300 per month.
Budget ranges between $150 and $225 USD for groceries and cleaning supplies. Students can expect a daily budget of (US$7.75-10.25) for three meals at the hostel. You can save money by planning ahead and splitting the bill with your friends. Rice and noodles, two staples of the region’s cuisine, can be purchased for between (US$0.5-2.50) from food stands and hostel cafetaria.
Laundry and clothing
At a self-service laundry, you can expect to pay around US$ 1 for a washing and drying cycle. How often you shop for new clothes also affects how much you spend on clothing.
Tips for students to manage expenses during MBBS in TMMS Medical College Bogra:
If you want your time at TMMS, R.U., Bogra to go off without a hitch academically and financially, it may be wise to keep your spending under control. Some helpful hints are as follows:
Create a Detailed Budget: Start by listing all of your monthly expenses, such as rent, utilities, food, transportation, and entertainment. A well-organized budget will aid in prudent financial management.
Use Campus Facilities: Make use of college facilities, such as the library and study areas, to reduce the amount of money spent off-campus. This can help students save money on things like gas and textbooks.
Cook and Share Meals: Prepare and share meals with friends or roommates if at all possible. The cost of food, when compared to eating out, can be greatly reduced by purchasing groceries as a group and preparing meals at home.
Those who choose to live on or close to college may save time and money by not having to commute. However, other forms of travel may cost between (US$ 10-20) per month.
The mobile phone plans in Bangladesh are reasonably priced. Your total cost will depend on how much you use the service and the pricing plan you go for. Monthly costs for the typical student could range from $3.50 to $10.
Seek Scholarships and Financial Aid: Learn about any grants or scholarships that may be available from the college or other groups. The cost of college tuition may be lessened by these.
Part-Time Work: Think about freelancing or getting a part-time job if your college allows it and your schedule permits it. Make sure it doesn’t interfere with your college work.
Health Insurance: Having adequate health insurance is a need. It might help you stick to your healthcare budget by protecting you from unforeseen costs.
By adhering to these tips and exercising fiscal restraint, you can successfully manage your expenses while pursuing your MBBS at TMMS, R.U., Bogra, allowing you to concentrate on your studies and future medical profession.
Contact to Admission Route for MBBS Admission in TMMS Medical College
Aspiring medical students can launch their academic and professional careers through the Reach Admission Route for MBBS admission at TMMS, R.U., Bogra. It is because of its great reputation and dedication to providing a top-notch education, TMMS, R.U. serves as a bonu for those who wish to make a name for themselves in the medical sector. Prospective students are urged to adhere to admissions requirements carefully, make adequate preparations, and grab the opportunity to participate in this life-altering experience. Pursuing a degree in medicine at TMMS, R.U., Bogra can set you on the path to a rewarding and successful professional life.