Zaporizhia State Medical University is one of the universities offering MBBS in Ukraine. It was one of the oldest University available offering medical educations at the top level. This university hits on the international scales are long back.
Considering to faculties available here they are advance and also known to offer students with everything they deserve. There is no compromise with studies at all. If a student is facing difficulty at any particular, they can ask the professor immediately about it. The library is available 24 by 7 for the students so that they will not feel like they need to wait till morning to clear any particular concept and get any book. Everything available here in advance and modernization has also contributed to it.
If you wish to MBBS in Ukraine, then this University is not a bad choice for you to consider.
Ranking and faculties of Zaporizhia State Medical University
Zaporizhia State Medical University is considered to be one of the top University among the 70 universities in Ukraine.
- Department of medicine
- Department of pediatrics
- Department of laboratory diagnostics
- Department of nursing
- Department of Pharmacy
- Department of cosmetology
Affiliations of Zaporizhia State Medical University:
The Zaporizhia State Medical University is affiliated by:
Advantages of pursuing MBBS from this University:
The advantages that will be served to a student when there pursuing MBBS in Ukraine from this University are:
- Affordable fees:
The tuition fees and accommodation fees are comparatively low. The student will be able to afford it easily. If they do not have a good affording capability, they can apply for an education loan as well. The facility for education loan is also offered by the University.
The environment at the University is also very amazing. Everywhere they will find out something which is letting them get engaged in books and other activities.
- Climate of Zaporizhia State Medical University:
The climate here is also moderate. A student will be able to adjust easily. There is no need for them to feel like the surroundings are letting them feel uncomfortable in any case.
- Scholarship of international Students:
Scholarship test has also been announced by the University for all the meritorious student. If you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria, you are ready to be the part of scholarship as well.
- Hostel and mess Facilities:
Hostel and mess facility is also amazing here. There is no need for a student to feel like they need to go for any other accommodation to live. The fees for the hostel is also very less, and the cost of food is also included in it.
Duration of MBBS course
The duration of MBBS in Ukraine at Zaporizhia State Medical University is 6 years.
- The starting 5 years session is for theoretical knowledge, practical knowledge, and academic session.
- The last year is for an internship.
Medium of teaching:-
The medium of teaching for MBBS in Ukraine at Zaporizhia State Medical University is English.
If a student is fluent in English, and he knew about it appropriately, he will be able to understand the curriculum easily.
Eligibility criteria for MBBS admission:
the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS in Ukraine is very simple. It is as follows:-
- A student must have completed his 12th standard from any of the recognized board with PCB along with English.
- The age of a student must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- NEET UG examination of a student must be qualified.
- Valid identification proof is available with the student.
For MBBS in Ukraine at Zaporizhia State Medical University, the documents required include:-
- Passing certificate of 12th standard with more than 60% marks.
- The subject in 12th standard must be PCB along with English.
- NEET UG examination qualified scorecard.
- 10 passport size photograph
- Very identity proof it could be passport as well.
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
Admission procedure of MBBS Admission:
To take admission at Zaporizhia State Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine, a student needs to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Fill the application form available on the official website ofZaporizhia State Medical University.
- Fill all the necessary details submit it.
- Wait for the generation of the offer letter.
- After the generation of the offer letter, a student is supposed to pay the fees.
- After submission of the fees, the admission is confirmed.
- Now he is ready to apply for Visa.
- After visa approval, the student is ready to travel for MBBS in Ukraine.
The procedure is quite simple when you wish to acquire a visa to be a part of Zaporizhia State Medical University. But it is also important to acquire all the documents for it.
Documents for Visa are as follows:-
- Invitation letter
- Offer letter
- Original passport
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- Health record
- Academic record
- Covid-19 negative report
- HIV negative report
Procedure to apply for Visa:-
The procedure needed to follow to get Visa for the Zaporizhia State Medical University is as follows:-
- Look out for the visa application form through which you can apply for MBBS in Ukraine visa.
- Scan all the documents and go through all the terms and conditions for a better understanding.
- Upload all the documents along with all the details and make sure to cross-check before final submission.
- Wait for 7 to 10 days because it takes some time for verification.
- After receiving the confirmation, just visit the regional office for verification.
- When you are done with the verification procedure, just waits for the duration until Visa gets delivered to your doorstep so that you can apply for MBBS in Ukraine immediately.
After reaching University:
When you reach the University for MBBS in Ukraine, there is a police verification procedure you need to go through. In this police verification, they will look at the residence where you are staying, and the embassy of Ukraine will check out whether you have the Visa available or not. For the same, it is essential to carry all the original documents. Make sure that you have the application letter along with all other documents so that there will be no trouble in verification.
At Admission Route we help you to know about the verification procedure you need to go through after reaching out the Zaporizhia State Medical University.
Intake and last date of admission:
The admission procedure will start from the month of May. The last date to apply for MBBS in Ukraine at this University is 15th July.
Indian hostel and mess facilities:
Hostel and mess facility is also amazing here. When a student is coming for MBBS in Ukraine, there is no need for them to adjust with anything considering accommodation and food. The University is providing you with the best quality food and a neat and clean Ambience to reside.
The hostel campus is equipped with every basic facility. Security is all set to take immediate action in case of offence and considering to safety of a student.
Separate mess and hostel for boys and girls are available. After a walking distance of 5 to 7 minutes student will be able to reach the hostel.
Indian wardens are also available who will help you to understand about the surroundings easily.
Lifestyle of Indian students:
The life of an Indian student will be going to change completely. There will be so many things which are contributing to it.
The personality of a student will be going to have a drastic change. Thinking ability and understanding ability will get enhanced that will let him get engage in things more effectively.
The well-equipped area will help the student to understand everything regarding living alone, getting engaged in sports activities, and other things. There will be no need for them to feel like they are not able to adjust while they are here.
These are the things linked with Zaporizhia State Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine. If you wish to know more about admission or anything, then do let us know in the comment section below. We will try to get back to you with the solution and resolve the queries you are having.