Jahurul Islam Medical College is one of Bangladesh’s most prestigious institutions. This college has been operating since 1992 under the Bangladeshi government’s ministry of health and family welfare. Because of the modernisation and other amenities provided, this is one of the greatest institutions in the country. If you want to pursue your ambition of becoming a doctor, this university should be your first choice.
You will be relieved to learn that things are going well for you and that you are on the correct track to becoming a doctor after enrolling at Jahurul Islam Medical College. Well no doubt, This University every year gives numerous students as the best doctors in the world. The syllabus available here covers each and everything which a student needs to learn to be a successful doctor.
When you come here, make sure you double-check everything to ensure there are no issues.
Jahurul Islam Medical College: Recognition:
Jahurul Islam Medical College is recognized by:
- University of Dhaka.
Jahurul Islam Medical College:Ranking
The ranking of Jahurul Islam Medical College is as follows:-
- Country ranking: 101th
- World ranking: 5475
Jahurul Islam Medical College: Faculties
Faculties available at this university are as follows:-
- Faculty Of Emergency medicine
- Faculty Of Anesthilogy
- Faculty Of Medicine
- Faculty Of Surgery
- Faculty Of Gynaecology
- Faculty Of Obstetrics
- Faculty of Pathology
Benefits of studying at Jahurul Islam Medical College:
The benefits of choosing MBBS in Bangladesh are as follows:-
- Scholarship programs available
- Modernization has equipped the campus
- Top class faculties
- Low fees for hostels and tuition
- Public transportation is available
- Well-equipped classrooms and Research lab
- Emergency services are also available
- High-class security
- Ragging free campus
- NEET UG examination is required only
- The mode of teaching is English
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Bangladesh are as follows:-
- In the 12th standard, a student must have secured more than 60% marks.
- A student must hold good moral character.
- The age of a student must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- Subjects in 12th standard must be English, physics, chemistry and Biology.
- NEET UG examination of a student must be qualified.
The documents required for MBBS admission in Bangladesh are as follows:-
- 12th standard passing certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- NEET UG examination qualified scorecard
- Ten passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
Steps for Admission in Jahurul Islam Medical College:
Steps to apply for admission in MBBS in Bangladesh are as follows:-
- Visit the official website of the university and click on the application form link available.
- It will redirect to the next page where asking for all the important documents, uploading all of them and filling all the details correctly.
- Wait until you receive the confirmation email.
- After receiving the invitation letter within a few days, you need to pay the fees, and after it, the offer letter will be received by the candidate.
- After receiving the offer letter, you are all set to apply for further steps.
The Visa procedure is very important for candidates to know. Let’s discuss the same in detail!
Documents for Visa:
When you are applying for a visa for MBBS in Bangladesh, get available with the following documents:-
- Passport size photographs
- Academic record
- Original passport
- Birth certificate
- Invitation letter
- Offer letter
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- HIV negative report
- Covid-19 negative report
- Health record
As a responsible candidate understand that you have prepared a file having all the original documents available. In case any original document is missed then chances are there you will not be able to get the admission or process will get terminated.
Steps to apply for Visa:
If you want to apply for an MBBS visa in Bangladesh, you must do a few basic steps. The following are a few of them: –
- To begin, go to the official website and look for a link to the visa application.
- You’ll notice on the visa link that certain requirements of the papers needed to complete the application are provided, and others check that you have all of the appropriate evidence.
- Fill out the application form and send it in with all of the required papers and payments.
- Wait for the confirmation email.
- You must go to the regional office for verification after getting confirmation.
- You will acquire your Visa and be eligible to continue your MBBS studies at Jahurul Islam Medical College when the verification is completed within 15 days.
After reaching Bangladesh:
You will have to go through a minor verification step once you arrive at campus. The verification procedure will take into account your current domicile and the university to which you have been accepted. For the verification processes, you’ll need all of your original papers, so make sure you have them with you. You may easily stay here when the verification procedure is done.
Duration of course:
MBBS in Bangladesh is a 5-year program. The five-year duration is divided into four phases. The exams will be taken by the university in a semester system. 8 semesters will be there, and it is accompanied by a one-year internship program, which is compulsory for every student.
Medium of teaching:
For students teaching MBBS in Bangladesh, English was chosen as the language of instruction. Students do not need to know any specific language in order to pursue an MBBS in Bangladesh.
Ragging free campus:
A ragging-free campus is now a must. You’ll note that there’s no reading aloud when you get in Bangladesh for your MBBS, and if any student attempts to manipulate or tease you for no reason, you may just report them to higher authorities. Higher authorities will punish them severely, including expulsion from the college. At the Jahurul Islam Medical College, such behaviour is not tolerated.
Hostel and mess facilities:
For all the students out there who are planning to come for MBBS in Bangladesh there is a good news that there will be no need for you to worry about your security at all. Separate hostels are available for girls and boys and the amenities will be available to them accordingly. When you enter into the room you will see that all the basic amenities are equal in it including chair, table, cupboard and bed having a proper mattress available.
A student will not face any sort of difficulty in adjusting in the surroundings at all because things will be available as they wanted and they can adjust easily. Also the warden available is friendly so if you are facing any trouble you can simply discuss with them about it.
If you are planning to go for MBBS in Bangladesh and have any confusion how to make up things is you don’t worry and come to us. We will provide you clear guidance and help you to get the admission easily for stop we are helping students to get admission easily and clearing all their doubts so that they can have a hassle-free stay in Bangladesh.