Dhaka National Medical College is one of the best colleges around. This college has been in existence since 1925. This is among the best colleges available till yet they have first-class faculties’ available helping students to fulfil their dream of becoming a doctor.
When you choose MBBS in Bangladesh in this city, it will definitely be the first choice and help you to fulfil your dream of becoming a doctor. Every year thousands of students take admission here, but only some get the chance to be a part of this college.
When you are applying for MBBS in Bangladesh, don’t forget to choose this college because here you will have an encounter with such facilities which you have not expected at all.
Dhaka National Medical College: Recognition
Dhaka National Medical College is recognized by:
Dhaka National Medical College: Ranking
The ranking of Dhaka National Medical College is as follows:-
- Country ranking: 41th
- World ranking: 6650
Dhaka National Medical College: Faculties
Faculties available at Dhaka National Medical College:
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Radiology & Imaging
Benefits of studying at Dhaka National Medical College:
The benefits of choosing MBBS in Bangladesh are as follows:-
- Scholarship programs available
- The mode of teaching is English
- Top class faculties
- Low fees for hostels and tuition
- Modernization has equipped the campus
- Well-equipped classrooms and Research lab
- Emergency services are also available
- NEET UG examination is required only
- High-class security
- Ragging free campus
- Public transportation is available
The eligibility criteria for MBBS admission in Bangladesh are as follows:-
- In the 12th standard, a student must have secured more than 60% marks.
- A student must hold good moral character.
- The age of a student must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- Subjects in 12th standard must be English, physics, chemistry and Biology.
- NEET UG examination of a student must be qualified.
The documents required for MBBS admission in Bangladesh are as follows:-
- 12th standard passing certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- NEET UG examination qualified scorecard
- Ten passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
Steps for Admission:
Steps to apply for MBBS in Bangladesh at this Dhaka National Medical College are as follows:-
- At the very first visit the official website and click on the application form link available.
- Now on the next page, the application form will appear, mention all the details and upload all the documents.
- After uploading all the documents, wait until you receive the confirmation email.
- Now, this is an invitation letter, and you need to pay the fees.
- After paying the fees, you will receive the offer letter, which will help you to go for all the next procedures.
Visa is important document candidates need to acquire. Let’s discuss the same in detail!
Documents for Visa:
When you are applying for a visa for MBBS in Bangladesh, get available with the following documents:-
- Passport size photographs
- Academic record
- Original passport
- Birth certificate
- Invitation letter
- Offer letter
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- HIV negative report
- Covid-19 negative report
- Health record
For all the students, it is important to have all the original documents available for the original documents are required at the time of visa application and verification procedure as well. Make sure the documents are complete whenever you are applying for it and going for the verification procedure.
Steps to apply for Visa:
When you are coming for MBBS in Bangladesh, some simple steps are there which you need to follow to get the visa. These are:-
- Visit the official website and check out the eligibility criteria along with all the documents.
- Scan all the documents and upload them along with the application form.
- Upload all the documents and submit the fees.
- After submitting the fees, wait until you receive the confirmation email.
- After receiving the confirmation email, you need to visit the regional office for verification.
- After completing the verification procedure, you are all set to go for MBBS in Bangladesh.
After reaching Bangladesh:
After reaching Bangladesh, all the students need to go through the verification procedure. The verification procedure will be considered the Dhaka National Medical College in which you have taken the admission and residence where you are residing. The police and Bangladeshi embassy will be a part of it. Make sure you have all the original documents available because if original documents are not there, they will not allow you to be a part of it.
Duration of course:
MBBS in Bangladesh will be completed in 5 years. The five years are divided into four phases, including eight semesters and a one-year internship program. It is important for students to go through all the pages because this will help them to become eligible for the degree. In case they have missed out on any semester or dropped any internship there will not be eligible to get the degree.
Medium of teaching:
English medium is preferred for all the students who are doing MBBS in Bangladesh. There is no requirement for students to learn any particular language whenever they wish to pursue MBBS. Moreover, make sure you are well versed in English.
Ragging free campus:
This Dhaka National Medical College in Bangladesh offering MBBS in Bangladesh believes in ragging free campuses, and this is the reason people are very happy. If any student is trying to provoke you are teasing you for no reason, you can simply reach out to higher authorities and complain about it. They will take strict actions and terminate the student as well. There will be no warning given to those who are teaching students and manipulating them for no reason. Therefore if you are on campus, you need to be sure about all the rules and regulations, and you are not supposed to tease anyone for no reason.
Hostel and mess facilities:
Hostel facilities are quite advanced. When you are coming for MBBS in Bangladesh, you will see that separate hostels are available for girls and boys, and the same is a scenario with mesh facilities. There will be no need for girls and boys to have an encounter with each other or need to live in the same apartment. There is a good distance between both the hostels. Moreover, if someone tries to do any misbehaviour with any girl or boy, strict action will be taken against them.
If we talk about the rooms, the rooms have all the facilities available which are required for a sustainable lifestyle. Students will be able to live their life peacefully and comfortably for sure.
At Admission Route, we are helping students to get admission easily. Just come to us and get all the relevant details!