Odessa National Medical University was established in 1948. This is one of the oldest universities in Ukraine famous for MBBS in Ukraine.
The faculties which are available for medical are also very advanced, and also a student will not going to feel lacking at any particular point.
There were so many ups and downs faced by the faculty available here when the university was new. But now it is known to be one of the best and famous universities when one wishes to pursue MBBS in Ukraine.
If you are looking forward to pursuing MBBS in Ukraine, then Odessa National Medical University is the right choice for you to consider. After coming here, you will not be going to feel disappointed in any case. The surroundings here known to offer students something that will help them to know about their talents more appropriately and also they will be able to learn about some additional skills as well.
Ranking of Odessa National Medical University:
94 is the country rank of Odessa National Medical University. 7523 is the world rank.
- Faculty of medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of dentistry
- Faculty of postgraduate
- Faculty of human anatomy
- International faculty
- Faculty of medical chemistry
- Faculty of surgery
- Faculty of eye diseases
Odessa National Medical University is recognized by:
Is MBBS in Ukraine safe for Indian students?
When a student steps ahead for MBBS in Ukraine, they are stepping towards safety as well. The Ambience available at Ukraine apart from the campus is also very secure.
No cases considering bullying have been reported, or they are facing any trouble. Considering the campus, the security available here is advance and also attentive. There is no leniency for any offense, which is creating any trouble for any student available.
If a student report about any of the issue the security will take immediate action towards it and also they will be going to have just this immediately.
Duration of MBBS course:
The duration at Odessa National Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine is six years.
- The five-year session is for academic studies where a student will be able to learn about practical, theories, and concepts interlinked.
- In the last year, the student will be part of the internship program.
Medium of MBBS course:
There is no need for a student to learn any particular language when they are looking forward to MBBS in Ukraine.
The subject is taught in English medium only. A student having proper knowledge of English will be able to learn about it. There is no need for a student to feel like they are not getting the language at all.
Eligibility criteria of MBBS Course:
For admission at Odessa National Medical University, the eligibility criteria are as follows:-
- The age of a student must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- A student was secured more than 60% marks in his 12th standard.
- The subjects in the 12th standard must be PCB along with English.
- NEET UG examination of a student must be qualified.
- A student must have a valid identity proof.
For MBBS in Ukraine at Odessa National Medical University, the documents required are:
- Passing certificate of 12th standard with more than 60% marks.
- NEET UG examination qualified scorecard.
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- 8 to 10 photographs
- Valid passport for identification
Admission procedure of MBBS Admission:
If a student wishes to take admission to Odessa National Medical University in MBBS, then he is supposed to follow the simple procedure. It is as follows:
- Admission form is available on the official website of the university student needs to fill it at the very first.
- After completing all the details in the form, submit it for the generation of the offer letter.
- After getting the offer letter, you are supposed to pay the fees.
- When the fees get submitted, admission will get confirmed.
- Now a student is ready to apply for a student visa.
- Get your visa, and you are ready to travel for MBBS in Ukraine.
Visa procedure in detail:
After taking admission in Odessa National Medical University, you need to apply for VISA as well. Let’s discuss about the same in detail!
- Invitation letter
- Offer letter
- Aadhar card
- Academic record
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Covid-19 negative report
- HIV negative report
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- Original passport
- Health record
MBBS in Ukraine is the best option but make sure to have all the original documents available because you never know when you require them throughout.
Steps to apply for VISA:
- You can apply for a visa with the website’s official application form.
- Upload all the documents.
- Submit the form.
- Wait for confirmation.
- Visit the regional office after confirmation for verification.
- After your submission is verified, you’ll be able to pack your bags.
- Wait for your visa to arrive and then fly for MBBS in Ukraine.
After reaching Ukraine:
If you are getting confused just because you are not sure what will happen after reaching Ukraine then don’t worry because there will be a small police verification procedure that will be conducted. It will be done considering the residence and University in which you have taken the admission. The original documents are required for it so there will be no problem if you have all of them.
Get in touch with us for all the guidance because we never want our students to face any sort of difficulty after reaching Ukraine.
Syllabus of MBBS course:
|Humanitarian subjects||1,576 hours|
|Social-economic subjects||432 hours|
|Fundamental /general scientific/ subjects||2,180 hours|
|Professionally oriented subjects||6,098 hours|
|Elective courses||324 hours|
|Practical training||972 hours|
|Subinternship /in the 6-th year||1,892 hours|
Hostel for Indian students:
There is no need for a student to worry about accommodation as well. The hostel available for them is well equipped. Some of the basic things interlinked with hostel are:
- The hostel for boys and girls in separate
- The hostel surroundings are neat and clean.
- Sweepers come daily and clean the washrooms, rooms, and campus of the hostel
- 24 by 7 electricity supply, Wi-Fi supply, and water supply is available.
- Indian warden is also available 24 by 7.
- Emergency doctors are also available to help students if any problem arises.
- Security is also very attentive.
Mess for Indian students:
Mess facilities are also well arranged in here. Some of the basics linked with it are:
- Separate section for vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- Filter water is available for drinking
- Four times meal is given to the students
- The dining area is also well equipped
- The menu of the mess decide on the basis of voting
- The surroundings of the mess are hygienic and neat and clean.
These are the things that are linked with Odessa National Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine.
If you wish to pursue MBBS in Ukraine and you are in confusion about anything considered to this university, then do let us know in the comment section below. We will resolve your issues and will help you to get admission there easily.