The University of Traditional Medicine was established in 1991 and is among the oldest universities in the world. They design an educational process based solely on international students.If we talk about the facilities available, you will be glad to know that all of them are experienced and understand that a candidate must be sure about it and everything in detail. As a doctor, you will understand certain things that will help you develop as a human being and as an individual as well.
This university received accreditation from the ministry of science and education in 2001 and has also provided the best services in the field of medicine for a very long time.
The University of Traditional Medicine: Recognition
It is recognised by:
The University of Traditional Medicine: Ranking
The University of Traditional Medicine’s country rank is 30 and its world rank is 12295.
The University of Traditional Medicine: Faculties
The faculties available at the University of Traditional Medicine are as follows:-
- The Faculty of Medicine
- The Faculty of Dentistry
Benefits of MBBS in The University of Traditional Medicine:
The major benefits are there for students when coming to study MBBS in Armenia at this university. These are as follows:-
- Security is up to the mark.
- The cafeteria is well-equipped.
- First-class medical facilities
- The city is very crowded.
- Top-class education facilities
- A conveyance facility is available.
- Post-MBBS opportunities
- first-rate surroundings
- Classrooms are well ventilated.
- Ragging-free campus
- Internship options are there.
The eligibility criteria for getting admission to the University of Traditional Medicine are as follows:
- A candidate needs to be 17+ years of age.
- There must be no criminal record held by the student.
- The candidate has completed their 12th standard with PCB along with English.
- The candidate must have qualified for their NEET UG examination.
- A candidate must hold a good moral character.
- A candidate is not suffering from any particular life-threatening disease.
Documents required for Admission:
The documents required for MBBS in Armenia are as follows:-
- 12th standard passing certificate
- 10th standard passing certificate.
- A migration certificate
- transfer certificate.
- Character certificate
- Scorecard for the NEET UG examination
- language proficiency certificate.
- 10 passport-sized photos
- Certificate of Birth
- Medical history
- The Aadhar Card
The admission procedure to follow at the University of Traditional Medicineis:
- First, a candidate needs to visit the official website and look out for the application form.
- Now upload all the documents that are asked for.
- Wait for the duration until you receive the offer letter.
- After the offer letter, pay the tuition fees for the MBBS course.
- After paying the particular amount for the fees, you will receive the invitation letter and then apply for a visa.
- After getting a visa, you are all set to fly for MBBS in Armenia.
Duration of MBBS:
The duration for MBBS in Armenia is 6 years. It is divided into 5+1. The five-year duration is for academic sessions, and the one-year duration is for internships.
You need to apply for a visa when you are going for MBBS in Armenia. If the visa is not there, then chances are you will not be able to complete your MBBS. Let’s discuss the visa procedure in detail!
Documents needed for a visa:
- Passport size photographs
- Academic performance
- Authentic passport
- Certificate of Birth
- An invitation letter
- Letter of Intent
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- HIV negative test results
- Negative report on Covid-19
- Medical history
For all the students out there, it is important to have all the original documents available because they are very important and help them to complete all the further procedures.
Steps to follow for a Visa Application:
The steps to follow for filling out the application form for Visa:-
- At the very first scan, all the asker’s documents are scanned.
- Visit the official website and look out for the application form.
- Fill out the application form along with all the documents.
- After that, just submit the form and wait for the duration until you receive the confirmation email.
- After receiving the confirmation email, visit the regional office for the verification procedure.
- After the verification has been done within 10 to 15 days, you will receive a visa to study MBBS in Armenia.
After reaching Armenia:
After reaching Armenia, there will be a small verification procedure that the police and Armenian embassy conduct considering the residence and educational institution where you have taken admission. Original documents are required for it and make sure you are completing the process timely for a hassle-free stay. If you don’t have original documents available, then chances are the verification procedure will be terminated.
The best part about this university is that it comes with a ragging-free campus. Not even a single student is allowed to engage in any misbehavior with any other student. If any student is found to have tortured another student, the university will take strict actions and their admission will be terminated.
Moreover, they will be rusticated from the university, which means that for the next five years they cannot take admission to any other university.
First class hostel facilities:
Hostel facilities are up to the mark and there will be no problems throughout. The rooms are well occupied with all the basic necessities, which clearly means there will be no need for you to purchase any additional stuff. Also, you will find medical staff and security at the hostel so that there will be no problems in managing things out. You will have an encounter with an Indian warden at the hostel that will help you to understand the culture in detail so that you can have a stable lifestyle.
Indian Mess facilities:
Indian students majorly miss Indian food, but not here because an Indian mess facility is available. You can simply go for vegetarian and non-vegetarian food as per your choice and there will be no restriction in force. If you are ill or want something specific as prescribed by the doctor, the same thing is also there with mess people.
Come to us at Admission Route and be ready to fulfil your dream of pursuing MBBS in Armenia from this university. Strawberry will provide your guidance and help you to be a part of this university easily.