Gomel State Medical University is known for its advanced and modern education system. This university is located in Gomel city in Belarus. Gomel State Medical University is one of the youngest universities in the country as it is established in 1990. The university is situated in the downtown of the city. The university is surrounded by 18 clinical sites extended across the city. For the MBBS aspirants, Gomel State Medical University is one of their favorite choices not only in Belarus but for the foreigners too. Since its existence, GSMU has educated 1500 doctors in different specialties that are settled worldwide. Gomel State Medical University offered varies courses such as in the field of nursing, Stomatology, Pharmacy, and general Medicine. The university is employed with 250 highly expert professors and teaching staff; and is also equipped with 36 departments, high tech laboratories, and library. The university has its clinical base where certain kinds of diseases such as endocrinology, cardiology, immunology, ophthalmologic, oncology, hematology, and disease are diagnosed.
Gomel state Medical University: Quick Highlights
|Medium of Teaching
|English & Belarussian
|Last Date of Apply Admission
|20- 25 August
|Cost of Living
Gomel State Medical University: Fee Structure
|Registration,Visa & Insurance
|Total In USD
|Total In INR
Why Study in Gomel State Medical University:
- MBBS in Belarus country is comparatively cheaper and is of high standards.
- Gomel State Medical University is the second-largest university in Belarus.
- Gomel State Medical University offers six years of MBBS degree. First 3 years are focused on the theoretical and practical knowledge, and the last three year is of training in the hospitals and the clinics.
- The mode of teaching in the Gomel State Medical University is English.
- The international students are given a one-year language course for their comfortable stay in the country.
- Students pursuing MBBS in Belarus are getting interacted with various religions as students from many countries come here for their studies.
- Even the GSMU campus often organizes cultural fests that involve each student of the university.
- Gomel State Medical University is an accredited university as it is recognized by the WHO (World Health Organization), UNESCO, and MCI (medical council of India).
- Currently, about 3500 students are enrolled.
- The fee structure of the university is very reasonable as compared to other medical universities.
- MBBS degree in the Gomel State Medical University costs only 15-18 lacs.
- Student’s accommodation, tuition fees, and other expenses are included in this amount.
Faculties of Gomel State Medical University:
|Name of Faculty
|Faculty of Medicine
|Faculty of Pediatrics
|Faculty of Medical preventive
|Faculty of prepration for Foreign Students
MBBS Admission in Gomel State Medical University:
For admission to the Gomel State Medical University, the students must enroll themselves in the university through their online site. The students get a visa on arrival. The students must have their invitation letter from the university. Documents required for the MBBS IN Belarus process are:
- Valid passport
- Copies of their birth certificates
- Student’s medical fitness documents
- DMC of secondary education
The admission is directly based on the 12th marks level and their NEET score. A minimum score of 55 % marks in PCB are eligible for the admission in the Gomel State Medical University For mbbs in Belarus. The classes for the MBBS In Belarus start from the first week of September.
Gomel State Medical University comes up with a hassle-free admission, but you need to get a Visa. Let’s discuss all the basic aspects of considering visa procedures!
Documents required for MBBS in Belarus from this university are as follows:-
- Offer letter
- Invitation letter
- Admission form
- Academic record
- Health record
- HIV negative report
- Birth certificate
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- Passport size photograph
- Covid-19 negative report
Note: When you apply for Visa, make sure to carry all the original documents along because sometimes some additional documents are also required for verification. Therefore carry them along.
Steps to follow:-
The simple steps you need to follow to acquire Visa for MBBS in Belarus are:-
- Visit the official website and look out for the application form.
- Go through the application forms terms and conditions and check out all the asked documents.
- Scan all the documents in the asked pixels.
- Now fill out the application form and upload all the scanned documents.
- After uploading all the scan documents, submit the form.
- After final submission, wait until you receive a confirmation email.
- After receiving the confirmation email, visit the regional office for verification.
- Within 15 days, the VISA will get delivered to your doorsteps, and you are all set to apply for MBBS in Belarus.
After reaching Belarus:
When you are done with reaching Belarus, a small police verification process is there you need to follow, and for it, original documents are required. Make sure to complete it for a hassle-free stay. This verification will be done considering the purpose for which you are traveling to Belarus and the residence where you are staying. It is a protocol, so you need to follow it.
When you move ahead for MBBS in Belarus, we are providing all the details considering the verification procedures to don’t worry about it. At Admission Route, we always come up with a seamless procedure for students.
Gomel State Medical University: Ranking
Ranking According to https://www.4icu.org/
Student lifeStyle in Belarus:
The life of students in Belarus is straightforward and simple during mbbs in Belarus. International students experience home-like stay in the country as the Belarusians community is known for their friendly and hospitable nature. University hostels are facilitated with Indian food mess.
The transportation service is very cheap here so every student can afford it. Degree holders from there can settle in every corner of the world.