Ad-Din Akij Medical College is among the top colleges established in 2013. This college is becoming a center of attraction due to the available facilities and all the other things available at this university.
In past years, numerous students have taken admission to this university and turned out to be the best doctors in the world. If you are looking forward to getting admission, just apply now and fulfill your dream of becoming a doctor.
Ad-Din Akij Medical College: Acknowledgement
Ad-Din Akij Medical College is recognized by:
- University of Dhaka
Ranking of Ad-Din Akij Medical College
The ranking of Ad-Din Akij Medical College is as follows:
- Country ranking: 93rd
- World ranking: 6350
Faculties at Ad Din Akij Medical College
The faculties available at this university are as follows:-
- Faculty of Anatomy
- Faculty of Physiology
- Faculty of Biochemistry
- Faculty of Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Faculty of Pathology
- Faculty of Microbiology
- Faculty of Community Medicine
- Faculty of Forensic Medicine
- Faculty Of Surgery
- Faculty Of Gynecology
- Faculty Of Obstetrics
Advantages of Attending Ad-Din Akij Medical College:
The benefits of choosing MBBS in Bangladesh are as follows:-
- Top-notch faculties
- Scholarship programmes for all the students.
- The NEET-UG examination, along with the Dhaka University entrance exam, is required for admission.
- The fees for hostels and tuition are very low.
- The mode of teaching is English.
- The campus is ragging-free.
- Security is at its best.
- Hostels are well occupied.
- The campus is well occupied.
- An internship will be organised by Ad-Din Akij Medical College.
- Extra-curricular activities are also organised at the university.
- Emergency facilities are also available.
- A public transportation facility is also there.
- In case of any problem, students can reach out to higher authorities for counselling.
- Counselors are available to help students adjust to Bangladesh.
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Total Fee in USD|
|Total Fees in INR||APPLY NOW|
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Bangladesh are as follows:
- A candidate must have secured 60% marks in their 12th standard.
- The main subjects of 12th standard maths are physics, chemistry, biology, and English, which are a must.
- A candidate must have qualified for the NEET UG examination.
- The age of the candidate must be more than 17 years old but less than 25 years old.
- Students need to be sure that they have qualified for the entrance exam organised by the University of Dhaka.
The documents required for MBBS admission in Bangladesh are as follows:
- 12th standard passing certificate
- Scorecard for the NEET-UG examination
- ten passport-sized photos
- Migration certificate
- transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Dhaka University Entrance exam scorecard.
- Birth certificate
Steps for Admission to Ad-Din Akij Medical College:
The steps to apply for admission to MBBS in Bangladesh are as follows:-
- First, check out the official website of the university and go through the rules and regulations mentioned for the application form.
- Click on the application form link and mention all the details.
- Some important documents are required as mentioned above for admission. You can upload all of them in the asked format.
- Wait for the duration until you receive the confirmation email.
- After receiving the confirmation email, go through the fee procedure and pay the fees.
- After paying the fees, you will receive the offer letter, which will help you apply for a visa.
- Don’t be late in paying the fees because if this happens, chances are someone else has taken the admission and your chance of getting it has diminished.
The Visa procedure is very important for candidates to know. Let’s discuss the same in detail!
Documents for Visa:
When you are applying for a visa for MBBS in Bangladesh, get ready with the following documents:-
- Passport-size photographs
- Academic record
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- Original passport
- Birth certificate
- invitation letter
- Offer letter
- HIV negative test results
- Negative report on Covid-19
- Health record
The original document created a big role. These are required at the time of visa verification and after reaching Bangladesh as well. Therefore, make sure you have not missed the original documents.
Steps to apply for a visa:
When you have received the offer letter, the time has come to apply for the visa. The steps you need to follow to get a visa for MBBS in Bangladesh are:-
- Visit the official website and check for the visa link.
- When you click on the visa link, you will be redirected to the next page, where you will get an idea of all the rules and regulations. Go through all the rules and regulations and agree to all of them.
- After agreeing to all the rules and regulations, you need to fill out the application form and upload all the documents. Make sure to prepare the documents in the requested format and also scan them properly.
- Now submit the application form along with the fees and documents.
- Wait a few days until you receive the confirmation email.
- After receiving the confirmation email, be ready to visit the regional office for the verification procedure.
- After the verification has been done, you are all set to go for MBBS in Bangladesh.
After reaching Bangladesh,
When you reach Bangladesh for MBBS at Ad-Din Akij Medical College, make sure to go through the verification procedure. The Bangladeshi embassy and police are engaged in the verification procedure. You will have to consider the location where you are staying and the university where you have taken admission. For the verification procedure, all the original documents are required to be presented in front of them so that there will be no problems during the verification process and you can stay safely.
The duration of the MBBS programme at Ad-Din Akij Medical College is 5 years only. The five-year duration is divided into eight semesters, and a one-year internship programme is also there. The internship programme is compulsory for all students because it will be counted as experience. Also, you will receive the degree after completing the 8 semesters and internship together.
Medium of teaching:
The medium of teaching adapted for students to teach MBBS in Bangladesh is English. There will be no need for students to learn any particular language when they are in Bangladesh and pursuing MBBS. However, make sure you are fluent in English because it will be difficult for you to learn it if you don’t.
When you come for MBBS in Bangladesh, you will have an encounter with a ragging-free campus. This university does not entertain those who are engaged in such activities. The best part is that if someone is trying to tease you unnecessarily and higher authorities have an idea for it, they just terminate the student without asking for the reason behind it. Therefore, it is important for students to be at their limit and treat everyone with the same gesture as they expect.
Hostel and mess facilities:
The hostel facility is also at its best for all the students out there. The university has come up with a separate girls’ and boys’ hostel so that there will be no problems at all. In case you are facing any trouble adjusting to the hostel, the administration and people from it are available to help you out. You can discuss it with them, considering the problem you are facing. People also assumed that they would be unable to find vegetarian food in Bangladesh.This is just the complete problem you are having. If you are a vegetarian and want to have vegetarian food this evening, you can simply have it.
Bangladesh is one of the best destinations where you can get admission. If you are planning to go for MBBS in Bangladesh, come to us. We provide complete guidance to all students during the admissions process so that they can fulfil their dream of becoming a doctor by enrolling in any of the best universities. We are sure that after taking admission to this university, you will not regret your decision.