Our lady of Fatima University was founded in 1973 and is a well-known University for its medical science programs. This university comes up with some basic education units as well and helps students to shape their future. The major at the end of this university is to help students in fulfilling their dream of becoming a doctor.
If you are facing any trouble, the authorities are always there to help you out. Every year some extracurricular programs are also organized at the University, which helps students to understand the culture in detail, and they can simply leave their dream of becoming a doctor. There will be no problem for students in any case.
Moreover, this university is recognized by the Medical Council of India, which means the degree will be globally accepted, and there will be no problem at all. When you are coming for MBBS in Philippines at this university, all the facilities will be available to you.
Our Lady of fatima University: Quick Highlights
|No. of Students||30,000|
|Medium of Study||English|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 year|
|Start Date of Apply for Admission||Last week of June|
|Last Date of Apply Admission||Last Week of August|
|Indian Food Availability||Yes|
|Cost of Indian Meal For Students||100 USD|
Our Lady of Fatima University: Recognition
Our Lady of Fatima University is recognized by:
Our Lady of Fatima University: Ranking
The ranking of Our Lady of Fatima University is as follows:-
- Country rank: 33rdWorld rank: 7755th
Our Lady of fatima University: Fee Structure
|1st Year||10000 USD|
|2nd Year||3500 USD|
|3rd Year||6400 USD|
|4th Year||6400 USD|
|5th Year||6400 USD|
|6th Year||6400 USD|
|Total Fee||39,100 USD|
Benefits of pursuing MBBS from this university:
The benefits of pursuing MBBS in Philippines are as follows:-
- Public transportation facility is available.
- Low fees are available for hostel and tuition.
- Modernization is there on the campus.
- First-class security.
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
- Students can apply for part-time jobs.
- Internship options are available.
- Hostel is well-equipped
- English is the preferred mode of teaching.
- Scholarships are available for students.
- The classroom and research lab is well-equipped.
- The campus is ragging free.
- NEET UG examination is only required for admission.
Our Lady of fatima University: Faculties
|S.NO.||Name of Faculty|
|1||Faculty of Internal Medicine|
|2||Faculty of Radiology|
|3||Faculty of Pediatrics|
|4||Faculty of General Surgery|
|5||Faculty of Emergency Medicine|
|6||Faculty of Obstetrics & Gynecology|
|7||Faculty of Orthopedics|
|8||Faculty of ENT|
|9||Faculty of Dermatology|
|10||Faculty of Clinical Pathology|
|11||Faculty of Anesthesia|
Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Philippines are as follows:
- NEET-UG examination of a student must be qualified
- The student must not hold any criminal record in his academic studies
- The age of a student must be 17 and not be more than 25 years.
- He must have secured 60% marks in the 12th standard.
- The student must opt for Subjects in 12th standard must be Physics, Biology, and chemistry, along with English.
The important documents required for admission for MBBS in Philippines are as follows:-
- 12th standard passing certificate
- NEET-UG examination qualified scorecard
- Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate
- Ten passport size photograph
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
Steps for Admission:
Some simple steps are there that you need to follow to get admission to this university for MBBS in Philippines. These are as follows:-
- Look at the official website and check out the application form available.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the documents.
- After uploading all the documents, wait until you receive the confirmation email.
- After receiving the confirmation email, submit the fees and receive the invitation letter.
- After receiving the offer letter and invitation letter, you are all set to go for further procedures.
Visa is an important document candidate needs to get when they are coming to Our Lady of Fatima University. Let’s discuss the same in detail!
Documents for Visa:
Documents required to apply for a visa for MBBS admission in the Philippines are as follows:-
- Birth certificate
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- Invitation letter
- Offer letter
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- HIV negative report
- Passport size photograph
- Covid-19 negative report
- Health record
- Original passport
All the student needs to be sure about the original documents as well. At the time of visa application and during the verification procedure, the original documents are required. If all documents are incomplete, the verification procedure will be terminated.
Steps to apply for Visa:
When you are applying for MBBS in Philippines, be sure of visa as well. The steps you need to follow to get a visa are:-
- At the very first, you need to visit the official website and check out the eligibility criteria.
- After checking out the eligibility criteria, scan a document.
- After scanning all the documents, you need to upload them and submit the peaceful.
- After paying the fees, wait for the duration until you receive the confirmation for the visa.
- After receiving the confirmation for Visa, you need to visit the regional office for the verification procedure.
- After visiting the regional office for verification within 15 days, you will receive the Visa, and you are all set to apply for MBBS in Philippines.
After reaching Philippines:
After reaching the Philippines for MBBS in Philippines, a student needs to be prepared for the verification procedure. The police and the Philippines embassy will conduct the verification procedure considering the university and residence where you are staying and have taken the admission. Original documents are required for it make sure you have all of them available and present them at the time of verification so that there will be no problem lately.
Duration of course:
MBBS in Philippines is a six-year program. The six-year program has a 10-semester system along with a one-year internship. Therefore make sure you are completing the phases to get the degree.
Medium of teaching:
Our Lady of Fatima University is offering MBBS in Philippines in English medium. It clearly indicates that if a student has a better understanding of the English language, they can simply pursue MBBS here. There is no need for students to learn any particular language to become the part of MBBS program in this university.
Ragging free campus:
MBBS in Philippines is a safe option because the campus is ragging free and students will be able to live their life peacefully. No student will tease you at all. If someone is trying to manipulate you or trying to bully you can simply reach out to the higher authorities, and they will look into the matter on their own. There will be strict action taken against crime.
Therefore when you are a student in the Philippines, you are not supposed to misbehave with anyone out there. In case higher authorities come to know about it, there will be no warning given to any student.
Hostel and mess facilities:
The Our Lady of Fatima University provide a separate hostel for all the girls and boys out that. When you come for MBBS in Philippines, you will see that the university is offering you the options, and you can choose from any of them. Different wings of hostels are available, and you can simply choose the one in which the space is available.
Moreover, if we talk about the food or mess facilities, these are also up to the mark. You will have the best quality food on your plate, and there will be no problem for you in managing things out for sure.
At Admission Route, we are helping students to get admission easily. Just come to us and get all the relevant details!