Kyiv National Medical University is one of those medical universities in Ukraine, which is known to offer quality education to a greater extent. When a student is stepping forward for MBBS in Ukraine, this Medical University can be a one-stop destination.
It was established in 1992. From that today till yet, so many students have completed their medical studies from here. KMU is recognized by multiple educational directories, and this let it rank at the highest for medical education in Ukraine.
Kyiv National Medical University: An Overview
|No.of Teaching Staff
|More than 200
|No. of Students
|More than 4000
|Medium of Study
|Duration of MBBS Course
|−6 °C to 26 °C
|120 USD Per Month
|Indian Food Cost
Ranking of Kyiv National Medical University:
Faculties of Kyiv National Medical University:
|Name of Faculty
|Faculty of general medicine
|Faculty of Pharmacy
|Faculty of dentistry
|Faculty of the preparatory course
Kyiv National Medical University: Recognition
|Name of Faculty
|Medical Council of India
|British medical association
|German medical association
|World directory of medical schools
|World Health organization
|General Medical Council
|4th level accreditation
Advantages of MBBS in Kyiv National Medical University:
Advantages of pursuing MBBS in Ukraine from Kyiv National Medical University are:-
- Tuition fees and Accommodation fees are low compared to other countries.
- The degree available to students will be accepted globally.
- At the University, summer training programs have also been introduced, which will let the students get available with international exposure.
- During MBBS in Ukraine at Kyiv National Medical University, students will be going to have real-time Healthcare facilities available that will help them to understand things more conveniently.
- Throughout the session, multiple learning programs have also been designed for the students to let them learn about things more effectively.
- Hostel and mess facilities are also very amazing here.
- Student exchange programs have also been organized by the University and also initiate the student to participate in it.
Kyiv National Medical University: Fee Structure
|Annual Fee Structure (Tuition fee+Hostel Fee)
|Tuition fee in USD
|Hostel Fee In USD
|Total Fee In INR
Duration and Medium of course:
The Duration for MBBS in Ukraine at Kyiv National Medical University is six years.
- Within the duration of five years, a student will be able to learn about theoretical, practical concepts effectively.
- In the last year, he becomes part of the internship as well.
The Medium of teaching is English. If you know about English, then MBBS in Ukraine at this University is easier for you.
Eligibility criteria of MBBS Admission:
Eligibility criteria for getting admission in MBBS in Ukraine at Kyiv National Medical University are as follows:-
- A student must have completed 12th with more than 50% marks.
- The subjects in the 12th class must be physics, chemistry, and Biology, along with English.
- NEET UG examination qualified
- A student must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years of age.
- The nationality of a student must be Indian and have a valid ID proof as well.
Documents required For Admission:
The documents required for admission include:
- 12th standard passing certificate with more than 60% marks.
- NEET UG examination qualified scorecard
- Ten passport size photographs
- Migration certificate and transfer certificate
- Character certificate
Admission procedure of MBBS Admission:
At Kyiv National Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine, the admission procedure is quite simple. It is as follows:
- The application form is available on the official website, fill it.
- Fill all the necessary details along with valid serial numbers and credentials.
- Submit the form and wait for an acceptance letter.
- After getting the acceptance letter, pay your fees.
- Apply for a student visa at the Ukrainian Embassy of the particular country.
- After getting a visa, you are ready to travel for MBBS in Ukraine.
Make sure you are mentioning all the details appropriately. Also, make sure you are paying fees within the duration. If the duration exceeds, then there might be transfer the admission will get canceled.
Kyiv National Medical University: Visa procedure
Kyiv National Medical University lets students pursue MBBS in Ukraine when they have a visa available. The procedure is also important to understand it.
Documents for visa application:
- Invitation letter
- Offer letter
- Academic record
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Original passport
- Passport size photograph
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- Health record
- Covid-19 negative report
- HIV negative report
Procedure to apply for Visa:
When you are moving ahead to apply for Visa, the procedure is very simple. It is as follows:
- At the very first, you need to scan all the documents.
- After scanning all the documents, just save them in a folder on your system.
- Look out for the application form link on the official website.
- Fill the application form and upload all the documents.
- After uploading all the documents, submit the form.
- After form submission, you need to wait for the verification mail.
- Before verification mail, there is a confirmation email you receive. Just respond to the same.
- After it, visit the regional office and complete the verification procedure.
- After completing the verification procedure, you will receive the Visa delivered to your doorsteps.
After reaching the university:
When you reach Ukraine to go to the university, there will be a small verification procedure you need to go through. This includes police verification and Visa verification in which the Ukrainian Embassy is also engaged. Students need to have all the original and valid documents available for it.
At Admission Route, we always help students know how they need to go through the verification procedure. Just let us know what you are up to so that we can help you seamlessly. Don’t worry about anything because it is just a small verification, and there will be no problem throughout.
Ragging free campus:
Universities offering MBBS in Ukraine are famous for ragging free campus. At Kyiv National Medical University, ragging is among those offenses which can let a student face something which he has never expected.
If any of the students is find out to attempt such an offense, strict action taken, and they will not permit higher studies as well.
Hostel and mess facility of Kyiv National Medical University:
Kyiv National Medical University has the best accommodations available. The hostels are well equipped, along with all the basic amenities.
Things to consider:
- Neat and clean area of mess and hostel.
- Rooms are well ventilated with all the basic amenities.
- Wardens and emergency doctors are available 24/7.
- Security is attentive and looks forward to every student individually as well.
- The hostels are separate for girls and boys.
- Surroundings available attract the student to a greater extent.
These are the things linked with MBBS in Ukraine at Kyiv National Medical University. If you are looking forward to taking admission and have any queries, approach us now.