Cairo UniversityEgypt is known to be the considered choices by students who want to pursue MBBS in Egypt. On 21 December 1908, in Giza, Cairo University was founded and considered to be the mother of other universities available here. This is known to be one of the national centers for higher education available here. After this university gets established, some other colleges and Universities available shutdown.
The purpose with which Cairo University serves students is to let them stand in the international field so that they will not feel disappointed in any case. Cairo University is one of the biggest and oldest Universities, which is not only considered by the people of Egypt but also the people of Africa and the Middle East consider this university.
This university is famous for all the porting activities organized and the facilities they provide to student. There is no doubt in the fact that they prepare the student from starting. Until and unless a student will not be going to become efficient the professors do not take a step back.
Interactive learning techniques have been adapted by the university so that the students can get prepared for upcoming challenges. They become efficient enough in going through the tasks and no hurdle can stop them in any case. Currently 26 faculties are there and all of them are efficient enough in coming up with the results as required by the individuals. In total more than 5000 student take admission and all of them are happily settled up at their positions and acquiring knowledge in their respective fields.
Every year multiple events get organized at the university which let them to compete with other universities and acquire a good position all around. Overall this university is the hub where a student can get the best resources for possible outcomes.
Cairo University: Quick Highlights
|Established In||21- 12- 1908|
|Climate||9°C to 37° C|
|Admission Starting From||From 5th July|
|MBBS Course Duration||5 year|
|Indian Food Available||Yes, Available|
|Personal Expenses of Students||110 USD Per Month|
Why Cairo University is famous for Study MBBS in Egypt?
The ones who completed their MBBS from Cairo University will be directly promoted to PG in Germany. There will be no need for them to give any entrance exam to be the part of PG in Germany.
Additionally, if one wants to do a job in Saudi Arabia, they are eligible for it after doing MBBS in Egypt from here.
Benefits of choosing MBBS in Egypt at Cairo University are as follows:-
- This university is providing education at an affordable price.
- In case a student wants to join any internship they can go for the same.
- If a student wants to go for any part time job the option is there.
- Library is well equipped.
- Faculties are having enough experience in their particular subject.
- There is enough attention for theory and practical classes.
- There will be no need for a student to carry any private vehicle as transportation facilities are up to the mark.
- Cafeteria is having enough facilities.
- Extra-curricular activities organised at the university.
- The University is MCI approved.
- Scholarship programs are there.
- There is no compromise done with security.
- Hostels are separate for girls and boys.
Cairo University: Fee Structure 2022
|Tuition Fee||6000 USD|
|Hostel Fee||600 USD|
|Residents Permit||150 USD|
|Total Fee In USD||6750 USD|
|Total Fee In INR||4,72,500 INR|
How to get MBBS Admission in at Cairo University?
When an Indian student is looking forward to MBBS in Egypt from this university, he needs to go through the below mention things:-
- At the very first, students needs to fill the online application form along with all the necessary documents.
- Then, the student needs to wait for the verification of the documents. In the end, they will get available with certain details.
- These details will help them to find out whether their admission procedure gets completed or not.
- After the completion, a student is ready to apply for Visa.
- After getting the visa, they are ready to travel to Egypt.
Cairo State Medical University is the best university in Egypt, offering MBBS. When you have applied for MBBS in Egypt at this university, make sure to get a Visa. Let’s discuss the visa procedure in detail!
Documents required for MBBS in Egypt from this university are as follows:-
- Admission form
- Birth certificate
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- Passport size photograph
- Academic record
- Offer letter
- Invitation letter
- Health record
- HIV negative report
- Covid-19 negative report
Note: During visa application verification, original documents are required. Don’t forget to assemble them and carry them along for it.
Steps to follow:-
When you wish to get a visa to study at Cairo State Medical University, the steps are as follows:-
- Scan all the available documents with you.
- After scanning, check out the official website and look for a visa application form.
- After getting the visa application, fill out all the details.
- After filling in all the details of the form.
- After submission, wait for a confirmation email.
- After receiving the confirmation email, visit the regional office for verification.
After verification, within 15 days, you will receive the Visa, and you are all set to travel for MBBS in Egypt.
After reaching Egypt:
Egypt is a diverse city with a zero-tolerance policy for crime. Well, to keep the City safe, there is a small police verification procedure you need to go through, so make sure to have all the original documents. This verification procedure considers the residence where you are staying and the purpose for which you are traveling to Egypt.
At Admission Route is helping students to go through the verification procedure and completing the visa application so don’t worry about anything. Just discuss with us!
Eligibility criteria for MBBS In Egypt:
- An Indian student must have completed his 12th with physics, chemistry, and Biology along with English with 75% above marks to get admission in Cairo University.
- If the student belongs to the general category, he must be below 25 years of age.
- If the student belongs to SC/ST/OBC category, then they must be below 30 years in age at the time of application for taking admission in Cairo University.
It is also a must that the student is NEET-UG qualified for taking admission in MBBS.
Documents required for MBBS Admission:
The documents required for MBBS in Egypt from Cairo University are:
- 10th and 12th mark-sheet color scan copies.
- Passport size photograph with white background.
- Color scan copy of Passport’s photo and address page (optional).
- Birth certificate of the student along with 10th and 12th school certificate and college name.
- Student and his parents Aadhar Card.
- Conduct and Bonafide certificate is also required by a student.
- Two mobile numbers, which are permanently in the running along with the home address
- Make sure the photographs you are attaching must not be taken from mobile. Only Coloured scanned copies of original documents are required by the Institution.
Cairo University: Affiliations
Ranking of Cairo University:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Cairo University is ranked 688 for life sciences and medicines and known for the contribution to all other fields as well.
Cairo University: Faculties
|S.NO.||Name of Faculty|
|1||Faculty of Medicine|
|2||Faculty of Pharmacology|
|3||Faculty of Science|
|4||Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine|
|5||Faculty of Nursing|
|6||Faculty of Physiotherapy|
|7||Faculty of Commerce|
|8||Faculty of Arts|
|9||Faculty of Archaeology|
|10||Faculty of Veterinary Medicine|
|11||Faculty of Mass Communication|
|12||Faculty of Law|
|13||Faculty of Specialized Education|
|14||Faculty of Economics and Political Science|
|15||Faculty of Agriculture|
|16||Faculty of Computers and Information System|
|17||Faculty of Engineering|
Hostel and mess facilities for Indian students:
The hostel and mess facilities of Cairo University are also well equipped for Indian students. The dining area is separated. Students will be able to take the meals as per their requirements.
The one who wants to try non-veg can move towards a non-veg section. And the ones who are vegetarian once they can go forward to the same.
Additionally, the quality of ingredients used for starters, main course, and deserts is superior. There will be no need for a student to feel like the food is tasteless.
A doctor is also available at the hostel for 24 by 7 . In case of an emergency, students can approach them as well.
Sports Activity In Cairo University:
Cairo University is not only up to the marks for studies only. But they are appropriate enough in sports as well. The sports in which they take part are in Futsal, Basketball, table tennis, tennis, and Squash. If along with studies, one wants to participate in any of the sports, they can go for the same as well.
For more details, you must visit the online portal of the Cairo University to get ensure about MBBS in Egypt easily. In case you want to raise any query, you can go for the same as well.