Kazan State Medical University is one of the greatest universities. Around thousands of students, uniquely Indian, had been graduated from this university and earn a good number of bucks. However, it is located in Kazan, Russia near to Butlerov Street. Another campus of KSMU is nearest to the bus stop that is tolstogo. Kazan State Medical University was established in 1814, and its nickname is KSMU. Aleksey Sozinov runs it. KSMU got the license number 16 G -235 on March 6, 1994, by the State Committee of Russian of Federation of higher education. This university is attained the position of 3rd among the top 10 Russian Medical universities. The main motto of Kazan State Medical University is Omnium perfecto atrium medicina nobilissima.
Earlier in the premises of Kazan State Medical University, there were only 700 students. But right now the criteria have been changed. This University is holding an experience of more than 200 years, and now the student is taking admission here willingly. When it comes to observing the crowd of the student in this medical State University, then there are so many regions from where students come here. Not only from Russia but from other countries as well student take an interest in this University and complete their higher education.
Moreover, there comes up with never-ending support and care for all international students. In case you are going for MBBS in Russia at Kazan State Medical University, you will be going to see that things are quite familiar as you had in your country. They are available with nine faculties which are engaged in 65 departments. They have a staff of more than 1500 professionals. Every year there is a new achievement with which this University comes ahead. It is quite understood that whenever you go for foreign University, and you choose Kazan State Medical University, you are choosing the University offering you with best only. Moreover, this University is recognised by MCI, and there will be no problem for you in any case.
A student will be able to understand what is going on as students were not familiar with Russian language English languages after. There will be no trouble for a student in any case because this University is favouring quality education instead of quantity.
There are so many achievements which let them represent in other parts of the world as well. Every year when they participate in extracurricular activities they come up with certain awards as well.
Kazan State Medical University: Highlights 2023
|Type of University||Public|
|Recognized By||WHO, MCI & UNESCO|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 Year|
|Cost of Living Include Food||200 USD|
|Medium of Study||English, Russian|
|NEET-UG Entrance||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Eligibility of MBBS Admission||50% in PCB of 12th|
|Last Date of Admission||Last week of August|
|Ranking||Country rank- 16 World Rank- 4489|
|Indian Food||Yes, Available|
Eligibility of MBBS Course:
Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Russia at Kazan State Medical University are as follows:
- A student must be less than 25 years and more than 17 years in age.
- The subjects in 12th standard must be physics, chemistry, and Biology along with English
- It is also a must for a student to qualify for the NEET-UG examination.
- A student must have secured 60% marks in 12th standard.
- A student must hold a good moral character in an academic career
Documents Required for MBBS Admission:
The documents required for MBBS in Russia at Kazan State Medical University is as follows:-
- Passing certificate of 12th standard
- Scorecard of NEET-UG examination
- 10 passport size photograph
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
The admission procedure for admission at Kazan State Medical University is as follows:-
- Fill the application form available on the official website of the university.
- Fill all the necessary details
- Scan all the documents and attach them.
- Now submit the form and wait for 3 to 5 working days.
- The call letter will be sent on the registered mail id.
- After receiving the mail, pay the fees.
- After paying the fees, apply for Visa
- After acceptance, be ready to fly for MBBS in Russia.
Visa Procrdure Full Details:
Kazan State Medical Universityis the best university and has the best rules and regulations too. When you are coming to it, you need to have a visa as well. Let’s discuss the visa procedure in detail!
Documents required to apply for Visa for MBBS admission in Russia are as follows:-
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Covid-19 negative report
- Health record
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- Invitation letter
- Offer letter
- Original passport
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- HIV negative report
As a responsible candidate, you need to have all the original documents available. The original documents are important for verification and to complete all the other related formalities. If you don’t have the original documents available, the chances of visa rejection are high.
Steps to apply for Visa:
In order to get your Visa for MBBS in Russia, make sure to do the following steps:
1. Scan all the asker documents.
2. Visit the official website and look out for the visa application link.
3. Upload all the documents and then fill out all the details.
4. After filling out all the details, crosscheck, then submit the form.
5. After form submission, wait for the duration until you receive confirmation.
6. After receiving the confirmation, you need to visit out the regional office for the verification procedure.
7. After the verification procedure has been done, you are all set to pack your bags to travel for MBBS in Russia.
After reaching Russia:
As a responsible candidate, it is your responsibility to go through the verification procedure as well post of the Russian embassy and police are involved in the verification procedure and do it considering the residence where you are staying. Make sure you have all the original documents at the time of verification for that there will be no problem throughout.
Course offered by Kazan state medical University-
Kazan State Medical University- MBBS Syllabus
The syllabus of MBBS course and the pattern are as follow: Here Students have to complete MBBS Syllabus for 6 Year.
|Anatomy||Anatomy and Histology|
|Semester – 5th||Semester- 6th|
|Pathology||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine|
4th to 6th Year-
|7th to 12th Semester|
|Cardiology||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Psychiatry||Neurology and Psychiatry|
|Primary Care medicine||Psychology|
|General Surgery||Emergency Medicine|
Duration of MBBS Course:
When you are coming for MBBS in Russia at Kazan State Medical University, the duration decided is 6 years. It is basically 5+1 years. For 5 years a student will be going to gain knowledge about academic and practical things. In last year they will be going to become the part of internship.
Kazan State Medical University: Fee structure 2023
|Particulars||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee||5300 USD||5300 USD||5300 USD||5300 USD||5300 USD||5300 USD|
|Hostel Fee||250 USD||250 USD||250 USD||250 USD||250 USD||250 USD|
|Total Fee in USD||5550 USD||5550 USD||5550 USD||5550 USD||5550 USD||5550 USD|
|Total Fees in INR||4,60,650 INR||4,60,650 INR||4,60,650 INR||4,60,650 INR||4,60,650 INR||4,60,650 INR|
Why MBBS from Kazan State Medical University:
- Kazan State Medical University provides a wide range of courses.
- Duration of MBBS in Russia in this university is six years which include one-year training and five-year classroom study.
- It offers the opportunity to research with work in between 6 years.
- This university has 1400 well trained academic staff who gives you the best knowledge regarding the subjects while doing MBBS.
- This university has a high passing percentage.
- It has got recognition from well renowned medical organisations like WHO, MCI, which makes it an accessible place for Indian students to pursue MBBS in Russia in it.
- KSMU offers MBBS in Russia at a Lower Fee Structure.
- Fees of MBBS in Russia is 5000 USD per year, and 160-250 USD is living cost for international students per month.
- Usually, the professor delivers their lectures in the English language, which is easy for international students to learn.
- The medium of exam is English which helps the students to gain good marks.
- In the duration of the training, students are taught essential subjects. Laboratories of this university is well equipped. Student of Kazan State Medical University works anywhere in the region.
The condition of Kazan State Medical University for enrolling is the student must have at least 50% in PCB he or she is NEET qualified. In the campus, the professor gives proper attention to all the students either the student is intelligent or the student is weak. Kazan State Medical University also motivate the students to take part in various programs like the athletic program and many more. In between MBBS in Russia holiday university provides camp Medic to students which is presented in a forest near to Volga River. Apart from it, students are allowed to take part in various recreational activities like skating, football and many more.
Ranking of Kazan State Medical University:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Webometrics Ranking of World universities gave 4489 ranks to the Kazan State Medical University and 6381 ranked in 4icu world university ranking. KSMU gain 16 positions among 86 university.
Faculties of Kazan state medical university:
Kazan State Medical University has several faculties.
|S.NO.||Name of Faculties|
|1||Faculty of General Medicine,|
|2||Faculty of Pediatrics|
|3||Faculty of Dentistry|
|4||Faculty of Pharmacy|
|5||Faculty of Preventive Medicine|
|6||Faculty of Nursing|
Kazan State medical University: Academic Calendar 2023
|Events||Dates and Time|
|Start Date of Admission||First Week of May|
|Admission Letter||7 working Days After Filled of Application|
|Last Date of Admission||Last week of August|
Hostels for Indian Students:
- This university has six hostels for pupils. All the hostel rooms are well furnished and comfortable and heated for students.
- All the rooms are of different size, so it depends on students’ which size of the is suitable for them.
- There are mutual bathrooms and kitchens for pupils.
- Furthermore, there are some excellent places where students make new friends.
- Hostel under the eyes of cops round the clock.
- Hostels are near to the Kazan State Medical University.
If you make a plan to do MBBS in Russia so choose Kazan State Medical University. This university provides safe as well as a welcoming environment for overseas students. So be a part of this university as soon as possible.
How can students save money while doing MMB in Russia from KSMU?
Kazan State Medical University is one of the top medical universities in Russia. Every year, a large number of students from all over the world come to study at this renowned university.
Living in Russia can be quite expensive, especially for students who are studying at a prestigious university like Kazan State Medical University. However, there are a number of ways for students to save money while doing MBBS in Russia from Kazan State Medical University.
Tips to keep in mind:
Here are 9 ways for students to save money while doing MBBS in Russia from Kazan State Medical University:
1. Stay in the university dormitories:
One of the best ways for students to save money while doing MBBS in Russia from Kazan State Medical University is by staying in the university dormitories. The university provides well-furnished and comfortable dormitories for its students at a very reasonable price. This is a great option for students who want to save money on accommodation.
2. Cook your own meals:
Another great way to save money while doing MBBS in Russia from Kazan State Medical University is by cooking your own meals. There are a number of supermarkets and grocery stores near the university where you can buy all the necessary ingredients for cooking. This will help you save a lot of money which you would otherwise spend on eating out.
3. Use public transport:
Kazan city has an excellent public transport system which is very affordable. Students can save a lot of money by using public transport instead of taking a taxi or renting a car.
4. Avoid buying new books:
Books can be quite expensive, especially if you need to buy a lot of them. Instead of buying new books, you can try to find second-hand books which are much cheaper. You can also ask your seniors for their old books which they might not need anymore.
5. Get a part-time job:
One of the best ways to earn some extra money and save money while doing MBBS in Russia from Kazan State Medical University is by getting a part-time job. There are a number of part-time jobs available near the university. You can also look for online jobs which can be done from the comfort of your home.
6. Shop at affordable places:
There are a number of affordable places to shop in Kazan city. You can save a lot of money on your daily expenses by shopping at these places.
7. Use student discounts:
Many places offer student discounts. You can save a lot of money by taking advantage of these discounts.
8. Save on your phone bill:
If you are a student, you can get a discount on your phone bill. You can also save money by using a prepaid SIM card instead of a postpaid one.
9.Avoid unnecessary expenses:
One of the best ways to save money while doing MBBS in Russia from Kazan State Medical University is by avoiding unnecessary expenses. You should only spend money on things which are absolutely necessary.
These are some of the best ways for students to save money while doing MBBS in Russia from Kazan State Medical University. If you follow these tips, you will be able to save a lot of money and live a comfortable life while studying at this prestigious university.