One of the most prominent colleges in Bangladesh is Dhaka Central International Medical College. The Bangladeshi government established it in 2011 under the ministry of health and family welfare. Because of its updated infrastructure, this college is one of the best. This institution may be able to aid you in pursuing your dream of becoming a doctor. You’ll be relieved to learn that things are going well for you and that you’re on track to becoming a doctor after you enroll.
The best feature is that this school participates in a wide range of extracurricular activities, allowing it to stay competitive all year. Before coming here, double-check your travel documents and reservations to guarantee a pleasant stay. This is also one of the best universities in the country due to the modernisation and other amenities supplied. This university should be your first choice if you want to follow your dream of becoming a doctor. After enrolling at this college, you will be relieved to find that things are going well for you and that you are on the right route to becoming a doctor.
We’ll go over all of the pertinent information here so you can make an informed decision about whether or not to apply to this college.
Dhaka Central International Medical College: Quick Highlights
|Recognized By||MCI & WHO|
|Medium of Study||English|
|Duration of MBBS||5 Year|
|Eligibility||NEET-UG Exam, above 50% in 12th|
|From Dtae of Apply||1st week of July|
|Last Dtae of Apply||last week of September|
Dhaka Central International Medical College: Recognition:
Dhaka Central International Medical College is recognized by:
- University of Dhaka.
Dhaka Central International Medical College:Ranking
The ranking of Dhaka Central International Medical College is as follows:-
- Country ranking: 115th
- World ranking: 8789
Dhaka Central International Medical College: Faculties
Faculties available at this university are as follows:-
- Faculty Of Anatomy
- Faculty Of Physiology
- Faculty Of Biochemistry
- Faculty Of Pharmacology And Therapeutics
- Faculty Of Pathology
- Faculty Of Microbiology
- Faculty Of Community Medicine
- Faculty Of Forensic Medicine
- Faculty Of Surgery
- Faculty Of Gynaecology
- Faculty Of Obstetrics
Benefits of studying at Dhaka Central International Medical College:
The benefits of choosing MBBS in Bangladeshare as follows:-
- Scholarship programs available
- Modernization has equipped the campus
- High-class security
- Ragging free campus
- Public transportation is available
- Well-equipped classrooms and Research lab
- NEET UG examination is required only
- The mode of teaching is English
- Top class faculties
- Low fees for hostels and tuition
- Emergency services are also available
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Bangladesh are as follows:-
- In the 12th standard, a student must have secured more than 60% marks.
- A student must hold good moral character.
- The age of a student must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- Subjects in 12th standard must be English, physics, chemistry and Biology.
- NEET UG examination of a student must be qualified.
The documents required for MBBS admission in Bangladesh are as follows:-
- 12th standard passing certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- NEET UG examination qualified scorecard
- Ten passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
Steps for Admission in Dhaka Central International Medical College:
Steps to apply for admission in MBBS in Bangladesh are as follows:-
- Visit the official website of the university and click on the application form link available.
- It will redirect to the next page where asking for all the important documents, uploading all of them and filling all the details correctly.
- Wait until you receive the confirmation email.
- After receiving the invitation letter within a few days, you need to pay the fees, and after it, the offer letter will be received by the candidate.
- After receiving the offer letter, you are all set to apply for further steps.
The Visa procedure is very important for candidates to know. Let’s discuss the same in detail!
Documents for Visa:
When you are applying for a visa for MBBS in Bangladesh, get available with the following documents:-
- Passport size photographs
- Academic record
- Original passport
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- HIV negative report
- Birth certificate
- Invitation letter
- Offer letter
- Covid-19 negative report
- Health record
All the students make sure that the original documents are available with you original documents are required for verification procedure and to complete the admission process. Prepare a file having all the documents set up in sequence to avoid any problem lately.
Steps to apply for Visa:
To apply for an MBBS visa in Bangladesh, you simply follow a few basic steps. A few of them are listed below: –
- Begin by visiting the official website and looking for the visa application page.
- You’ll notice that the visa website provides certain criteria for the papers needed to complete the application, while others verify that you have all of the required documents.
- Fill out the application form and send it in with all of the required papers and payments.
- Wait for the confirmation email.
- You must go to the regional office for verification after getting confirmation.
- You will acquire your Visa and be allowed to continue your MBBS studies at Dhaka Central International Medical College if the verification is completed within 15 days.
After reaching Bangladesh:
After you arrive in Bangladesh for your MBBS, you will have to go through a quick verification process. The verification will consider your present residence as well as the university to which you have applied. This process necessitates the use of original papers. Make ensure you have all of them. It will be done with the help of the police and the Bangladeshi embassy. If you do not have any original documents, the verification procedure will be terminated.
Duration of course:
MBBS in Bangladesh is a 5-year program. The five-year duration is divided into four phases. The exams will be taken by the university in a semester system. 8 semesters will be there, and it is accompanied by a one-year internship program, which is compulsory for every student.
Medium of teaching:
English has been designated as the medium of instruction for students teaching MBBS in Bangladesh. In order to pursue an MBBS in Bangladesh, students would not need to master any specific language.
Ragging free campus:
It is now a must to have a ragging-free campus. You’ll note that no one reads aloud when you arrive in Bangladesh for your MBBS, and if any student tries to manipulate or tease you for no reason, you may just denounce them to higher authorities. They will be harshly punished by higher authorities, with the possibility of expulsion from college. Such behaviour is not accepted at the Dhaka Central International Medical College.
Hostel and mess facilities:
Hostel facilities are also available for all the students out there full sex boys and girls can simply and role for the hostel and get it. Also if they are looking forward to live in private apartments the same is possible after two years in college. The two years are required in the house with a to understand the culture of the city and to make them well was with different things. After that it will be your choice whether you want to stay in the hospital or you wish to have a private apartment.
Likewise the food facilities are available. Vegetarian and non-vegetarian both the options are available and you can simply have them as per your taste.
Don’t worry because at admission route we are helping you to get the best facilities available for. At Admission Route, we are helping students to get admission easily. Just come to us and get all the relevant details!