Lviv National Medical University is one of the leading universities offering MBBS in Ukraine. In 1784 this University was established and with the time modernization has equipped the campus. Everywhere innovations are available, which will help us student to learn about things more conveniently.
In the University almost 20,000 people are available who are comprised of students, teachers, interns, and so on. Everywhere a student will be able to learn about new things that will help them to maintain their career effectively.
Lviv city is one of the most beautiful cities available in Europe. It is among those urban areas where modernization has equipped everywhere. The city is having so many old churches and houses of worship which letter student to understand history as well. Apart from getting aware about the culture prevailed you will be going to have an amazing experience when you are pursuing MBBS in Ukraine from here.
Recognition of Lviv National Medical University:
Lviv National Medical University is recognized by:
Ranking of Lviv National Medical University:
Faculties of Lviv National Medical University:
- Faculty of medicine:
Faculty of medicine is one of the most considered choices by the students here. 35 departments are available, and almost 2554 students are completing their medicinal study from here.
- Faculty of dentistry:
Dentistry courses available here is of 5 years. Ten departments are available, and in them 13 professors are available who will teach you about everything. More than 6000 students have completed their dentistry study from here.
- Faculty of pharmaceutical:
Pharmaceutical program is also of 5 years. You will be able to learn about pharmaceuticals, analytical chemistry, biophysics, toxicological, and all other aspects linked with it. Faculty of Pharmaceutical received 4th level accreditation here.
- Faculty of post-graduation:
Multiple specializations in post-graduation are also available. If you have completed your MBBS from any another university or from here, you can apply for post-graduation programs as well. You will be able to get yourself enrolled in different specializations easily.
Benefits of Study MBBS In Lviv National Medical University:
- VISA will get approved easily.
- Fees is low for Tuition and Accommodation
- Except for NEET, no additional exam is required.
- Hostel and mess facilities are well equipped.
- Emergency facilities are also available.
- 24 by 7 security charges are available.
- Climate is moderate here.
- 91 PG courses for graduate students are offered by the University.
- A student can pursue the course in their native language, English and European are preferred as the medium.
- The student will be able to engage in sports activities as well.
Lviv National Medical University: Fee structure
|Annual Tuition & Hostel Fee
|Tuition Fee In USD
|Tuition Fee In INR
|Hostel Fee In USD
|Hostel Fee In INR
Duration and medium of teaching:
The duration of MBBS in Ukraine from Lviv National Medical University is 6 years.
- 5-year session is for academic learning and 1-year session is for internship.
- The medium of teaching is English..
Eligibility criteria for MBBS Admission:
The eligibility criteria need to follow by a student for MBBS in Ukraine at Lviv National Medical University is as follows:
- The age of a student must be more than 25 years and less than 17 years.
- In 12th standard student must have physics, chemistry and Biology as the main subjects along with English
- Valid identity proof
- Qualified scorecard of NEET-UG examination
Documents required for MBBS Admission:
At Lviv National Medical University, the documents required for MBBS in Ukraine include:
- Passing certificate of 12th standard with more than 60% marks
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Qualified scorecard of NEET-UG examination
- 10 passport size photograph
For completing the admission procedure, students need to follow the below-mentioned steps. These are:
- Scan all the documents at the very first.
- Look for the application form available on the official website of the Lviv National Medical University.
- Fill all the necessary details and attach all the scanned copies.
- Submit the form and wait for an acceptance letter.
- After getting the acceptance letter, pay the fees.
- After paying the fees, the admission has been confirmed.
- Apply for Visa.
While you are applying for Visa, make sure you are submitting all the necessary documents. Within a few days, you will get approval for a student visa, and you will be able to travel for MBBS in Ukraine.
The Visa procedure is also important to know when you are moving ahead for MBBS in Ukraine at this University.
Documents required for Visa at Lviv National Medical University:-
- Invitation letter
- Offer letter
- Aadhar card
- Original passport
- Academic record
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- Covid-19 negative report
- HIV negative report
- Health record
Procedure to apply for Visa:
When you apply for Visa, the steps are as follows:-
- At the very first lookout for the visa application available for MBBS in Ukraine.
- Go through all the terms and conditions and understand the documents in detail.
- Get the scanned copies of documents available with you.
- Fill out the application form and upload all the asked documents.
- Wait for 7 to 10 days.
- After receiving confirmation, visit the regional office for verification procedures.
After the verification procedure is completed within 15 days, the VISA will get delivered to your doorstep so that you can apply for MBBS in Ukraine immediately.
Note: It is important to submit all the valid documents at the time of Visa because if any document finds out to be fraudulent or irrelevant, the chances of visa rejection are quite high. The chance of visa approval for MBBS in Ukraine is almost 75 to 80%, so you need to be sure that all the documents are valid.
After reaching University:
When you reach Lviv National Medical University, there will be a verification done from the police considering the residence where you are staying. Make sure to have all the documents available with you and the original copies as well. If any document appeared to be missed, then chances are there district actions may be taken against you for MBBS in Ukraine is not free from rules so pay attention towards each and everything.
Don’t worry, at Admission Route, we also provide guidance to students to be prepared for the same. Let us know so that we can help you after the procedure as well.
After completion MBBS from Lviv National Medical University :
When a person completes MBBS in Ukraine from Lviv National Medical University, they will be permitted to pursue post-graduation from Germany.
Indian hostel and facilities:
- 9 hostels are available with Lviv National Medical University.
- More than 3500 students are residing here.
- For all the boys and girls, hostels are separate.
- Inside the hostel, reading room, dining rooms, cafes, and computer rooms are available
- 24 by 7 emergency doctors and wardens are available.
- The hostel campus is well equipped and also offers a student with every basic facility.
- The hostel area is available in more than 10 hectares.
Student life in Lviv National Medical University:
Student life will be going to change here. Basic changes are:
- The personality of a student will get developed to an extent.
- A student will be able to distinguish between personal and professional life.
- Discipline will be taught to the student.
- A student will be able to differentiate between theory and practical both.
- There will be e major change in understanding capability.
- A student will be able to get engaged in extracurricular activities as well.
If you wish to pursue MBBS in Ukraine from here, then do let us know in the comment section below. We will try to resolve the queries and will help you to get admission here easily.