Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University is one of the best places for pursuing MBBS in Ukraine. This university was established in 1996 and is known to deliver quality education to every student available. This university in 2009 was recognized by the WHO and MCI. This university also becomes a part of the European Association.
Among all the 200 best education institutions in Ukraine, this university ranked 44th. This has been declared by UNESCO as well.
When a student is looking forward to pursuing MBBS in Ukraine from this university, they will be going to get available with every basic facility. They will not feel like there is anything making in it. At every step, they will be going to have the best people available to help them.
Petro mohyla black sea national university:
|Recognized||MCI & WHO|
|Location||Mykolaiv Oblast, Ukraine|
|NEET -UG Requirment||Yes, compalsory|
|Duration of MBBS||6 Year|
|Last Date of Apply||Last week of August|
|Ranking||Country Rank- 80|
|Tuition Fee Approx.||2.60 Lakh INR Per Year|
Recognition of Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University :
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University is recognized by:-
Ranking of Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University’s Ukraine ranking is 80, and world rank is 6257.
Faculties of Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University:
|S.N.||Name of Faculty|
|1.||Faculty of Pharmacy|
|2.||Faculty of Preventive medicine|
|3.||Faculty of dentistry|
|4.||Faculty of medicine|
Benefits of MBBS In Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University:
The benefits that will be served to a student after pursuing MBBS in Ukraine from Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University are:
- Only NEET-UG examination qualified scorecard is required.
- The degree issued will be globally accepted.
- Professionals are available to help the students at every step.
- Fees for accommodation and tuition is low.
- Expenses for day to day life are less.
- Well, equipped hostel and mess is available.
- Security is up to the mark.
- Modernization has surrounded the campus totally.
- Ragging is an offence here.
- English is the medium of teaching.
- Hassle-free visa approval.
- No additional exams are required like IELTS or TOEFL.
Eligibility criteria of MBBS Admission:
Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University, the eligibility criteria required by the student is as follows. These are:
- The age of a student must not be less than 17 years and more than 25 years.
- A student must acquire more than 60% marks in 12th standard.
- The subject in 12th standard must be Physics, Biology and Chemistry along with English.
- NEET UG examination of a student must be qualified.
- A student must hold a good moral character in school time.
- Valid identity proof must be available.
Fee Structure of Black Sea National University: At a Glance
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Fee (Tuition fee + Hostel)||4,55,000 INR||3,29,000 INR||3,29,000 INR||3,29,000 INR||3,29,000 INR||3,29,000 INR|
|One time Visa Charges||70,000 INR||–||–||–||–||–|
|Total||5,25,000 INR||3,29,000 INR||3,29,000 INR||3,29,000 INR||3,29,000 INR||3,29,000 INR|
Is Ukraine safe for Indian students?
Safety is one of the major factors for everyone in Ukraine. If you wish to pursue MBBS in Ukraine and you feel like that is not safe, then you are just mistaken.
Security is up to the mark, and they will not let you feel any trouble at all. If they are facing any issue, they can report about it to authorities, and they will look to it immediately.
Documents Required of MBBS Admission:
The list of documents for MBBS in Ukraine is mentioned here. These are:
- 12th standard passing certificate
- Qualified scorecard of NEET-UG examination
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- 10 passport size photograph
Admission process: For MBBS Admission
The admission procedure to follow for the student to get admission at Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University is as follows:
- At the very first student requires scanning all the documents.
- Fill the application form available on the official website of the university.
- Submit the form and wait for offer letter generation.
- After getting the offer letter, pay the fees.
- Now the admissions have been confirmed and apply for Visa.
- After getting busy, you are ready to fly for MBBS in Ukraine.
Make sure you are submitting all the documents at the time of application submission. If any of the documents are missed, then the request for admission will get cancelled.
Visa procedure in detail:
Petro Mohyla Black sea National University is the best university and if you wish to be the part of this university, you need to get the VISA as well. Let’s discuss about the procedure and other relatable aspects in detail!
- Invitation letter
- Offer letter
- Aadhar card
- Academic record
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Covid-19 negative report
- HIV negative report
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- Original passport
- Health record
Original documents play an integral role and there is no doubt that you cannot think of completing any procedure without them. Therefore it is important to keep them safe and you are preparing a folder because you don’t know when you need them throughout your MBBS in Ukraine.
Steps to apply for VISA:
- Visit the official website and look out for the application form.
- Open the link and fill out the application form.
- Upload all the documents.
- After uploading a document, submit the form fill up after submitting the form, wait for confirmation.
- After receiving the confirmation, visit the regional office and get the verification done.
- Within 10-15 days you will receive the VISA.
After reaching Ukraine
Ukrainian government always focuses on security and do not compromise with the same. By keeping the same in mind for all the international student there is a small police verification procedure they conduct. The police will verify about the university where you have taken the admission and residence where you are staying. For the verification procedure all the original documents are required so make sure to have them.
Don’t worry when we are here for you because we provide you guidance for the procedure so that there will be no problem at all.
Duration of MBBS in Petro Mohyla Black Sea Medical University:
The duration for MBBS in Ukraine at Petro Mohyla Black Sea Medical University is of 6 years.
- Five years are for the academic session.
- One year for an internship.
The medium of Study MBBS In Ukraine:
The medium of teaching preferred here is English. Student can easily understand the curriculum if he is aware of it.
Hostel and mess facilities For Indian Students:
The hostel and mess facilities are also advanced here. Specialties of both of them are:
- Hostels are separate for boys and girls.
- Male and female Wardens are available.
- 24 by 7 security is available at the hostel.
- Timings for the mess are fixed.
- There will be no delay in breakfast, lunch, supper and dinner.
- The hostel area is well equipped with all the basic amenities.
- The rooms and dining area is well ventilated, along with all the basic requirements.
- 24 by 7 electricity supply, water supply, Wi-Fi, and wardens are available.
- No ragging is allowed at the hostel campus as well.
Life of an Indian students in Ukraine:
The life of an Indian student will be going to change when he is here. He will be able to distinguish between the things more appropriately, and he will be able to learn new things.
You will be able to notice a drastic change in your personality and your understanding capability will get increased.
A student will get efficient enough in understanding the things in both the ways consider into practical, emotional, and mental. There will be no need for a student to become a bookworm. Extracurricular activities also get organized do it will help the student to showcase their skills as well.
What to do after completion of MBBS in Ukraine from here?
- After completion of MBBS in Ukraine from petrol Mohyla Black Sea National University, multiple options will get open. The degree is globally accepted, and a student will be able to pursue his career anywhere. Some of the countries are offering them to complete their PG directly. There will be no need for them to appear on any particular examination.
- Additionally, if they wish to pursue their career in India, the options are also available. The university is recognized by MCI so that there is nothing for them to worry about.
These are the things which are linked with MBBS in Ukraine with Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University. If you wish to pursue MBBS in Ukraine and you are having any query then do let us know in the comment section below.
We will try to get back to you with the solution and will resolve the queries you are having. Make sure you are not compromising with any of the factors at all.