Orenburg State Medical University is among the top-ranking universities in Russia. This University has been in existence for a very long time, and every year, thousands of students take admission here. The best part is here you will find out top-notch medical facilities and also with modernization.
This was established in 1944 and is recognized by the ministry of health of the Russian federation. The best part is when students are coming here, they will have an encounter with top-notch faculties along with top-class courses. There will be no problem for students in any case. In case there is any problem arising, they can simply reach out to higher authorities.
Moreover, the courses and programs like MBBS in Russia available by this university is recognized by all the higher education degree holder so that there will be no problem when you are becoming part of this university.
Orenburg State Medical University: Quick Highlights
|Medium Of Teaching||English|
|No. of Students||Above 1000|
|Recognized by||MCI, WHO & UNESCO|
|Availablity Of Indian Mess||YES|
|Type of University||Public|
|Starting Date of Apply Admission||1st Week of June|
|Last Date of Apply||Last Week of September|
|Annual Fee structure||6000 USD|
|Duration of MBBS course||6 Year|
|Eligibility||Above 50 % in 12th & Qualified NEET UG Exam|
Orenburg State Medical University: Recognition
Orenburg State Medical University is recognized by:
- Ministry Of Health Of The Russian Federation
Orenburg State Medical University: Ranking:
The ranking of Orenburg State Medical University is as follows:-
- Country rank: 246
- World rank: 5725
Orenburg State Medical University: Faculties
The faculties available at Orenburg State Medical University for MBBS in Russia are as follows:-
- Faculty of Medical
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Nursing
The benefits of doing MBBS in Russia are as follows:-
The benefits of pursuing MBBS in Russia are as follows:-
- Modernization is there on the campus.
- The classroom and research lab is well-equipped.
- The campus is ragging free.
- First-class security.
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
- Hostel is well-equipped
- English is the preferred mode of teaching.
- NEET UG examination is only required for admission.
- Students can apply for part-time jobs.
- Scholarships are available for students.
- Public transportation facility is available.
- Low fees are available for hostel and tuition.
- Internship options are available.
Orenburg State Medical University: Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for MBBS admission in Russia are as follows:-
- In the 12th standard, a student must have secured more than 60% marks.
- A student must hold good moral character.
- The age of a student must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- Subjects in 12th standard must be English, physics, chemistry and Biology.
- NEET UG examination of a student must be qualified.
Orenburg State Medical University: Documents required
The documents required for MBBS admission in Russia are as follows:-
- 12th standard passing certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- NEET UG examination qualified scorecard
- Ten passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
Steps for Admission:
Steps to follow for MBBS in Russia admission are:-
- At the very first, check out the official website and look out for the application form link.
- Open the application form, fill it out and upload all the documents.
- Wait until you receive the confirmation.
- After receiving the confirmation, pay the fees.
- After paying, the visa invitation letter and offer letter will be generated, which will be helpful for you to go through the visa procedure.
Visa Process for MBBS Admission:
Orenburg State Medical University lets students be part of the curriculum when they have a Visa available. If they do not have Visa, they cannot be a part of it. Let’s discuss the visa procedure in detail!
Documents required to apply for Visa for MBBS admission in Russia are as follows:-
- Invitation letter
- Offer letter
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Original passport
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- HIV negative report
- Covid-19 negative report
- Health record
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
For all the students, it is important to have the original documents available for the study visa required at the time of visa application and verification. If you feel like there is any document missing, apply for it and get it before applying for the Visa.
Steps to follow:
The steps that you need to follow to get Visa are as follows:-
- Scan all the necessary documents.
- Please check the website for the application link.
- To submit your visa application, you’ll first need to fill out our online form. You’ll then need to upload the documents listed as evidence that you fulfill the criteria for a visa to Denmark.
- After uploading all the documents, wait for a confirmation email
- You have received an email saying you can verify your service by going to the nearest regional office.
- After the verification has been done, you can pack your bags and go for MBBS in Russia. Make sure you have the visa document available because if it’s not there, you can’t go for MBBS in Russia.
After reaching Russia:
After reaching the sure, there will be a small verification procedure you need to go through. This verification procedure will be considered resident where you are staying and University to which you have taken admission. Russian embassy and police are involved in it. Original documents are required for the same so make sure to have them so that there will be no problem throughout.
Orenburg State Medical University: Duration of MBBS
The duration of MBBS in Russia at the University is six years. The six-year duration is divided into ten semesters along with a year for internship. Make sure you are prepared for the same. If you are missing any of them, then chances are there you will not be able to get your degree.
Medium of teaching:
When you come to Orenburg state Medical University for MBBS, you will see the courses available in the English language. There will be no need for a student to learn any particular language to become a part of this university. It is totally on the student in the best to learn any particular language they can learn it on their own
Ragging free campus:
Ragging is not allowed when you are becoming part of MBBS in Russia. You make sure you are not trying to involve in such activities. If any such activity comes to know considering the student, they will be terminated from the university and cannot fulfil their dream of becoming a doctor. Therefore be sure you are not creating any nuisance and also not provoking and different language in any sort of activity related to ragging.
Hostel and mess facilities:
Orenburg State Medical University is the best university, and there you will find separate hostel facilities for all the girls and boys out there. The rooms are well accommodated, and all the facilities are available. If you want anything additional, you can simply talk to the word and get it available in your room. The university people are so cooperative that they always believe in the comfort of the student. Laundry facilities are also available, and you can get them at your convenience.
If you are facing any trouble in the hostel, you can simply report it to authorities, and they will look into the matter on their own.
At Admission Route, we’re helping students in getting admission easily. You just need to get in touch with us to get the admission easily!