About MBBS in Philippines - At a Glance
|MBBS Course Duration
|Study of Language Medium
|NEET-UG Entrance test
||Yes, it is Compalsory
|Minimum mbbs course fee
|Maximum MBBS Course fee
||10,000 INR Per Month
||MCI, WHO & ECFMG
||10+2 of 50% in PCB
|Last Dtate Of Apply
Philippines considered being the best place for MBBS. When a student is looking forward to MBBS admission in Philippines, he will be able to get so many advantages and also the atmosphere there is so amazing that nothing can trouble him in any case.
Additionally, MBBS in Philippines is divided into three parts as BS, MD, and internship. Within these three parts, a student will be able to learn about the course more effectively, and his hand in practical and theories will get improved by time.
Top 10 benefits of studying MBBS in Philippines:
When a student takes MBBS admission in Philippines, there are so many advantages that will be served to him. Here the top ten are mentioned that will help you to understand more effectively. These are:
The fees decided for MBBS in Philippines are affordable. The fee structure has been designed by considering all the middle class and high-class students so that they will be able to pursue MBBS easily.
The environment available here is so amazing. Everywhere students will be able to find out something which is linking him with studies and also attracting him towards knowledge. After being on the campus for MBBS in Philippines, the student will be able to learn so many things that he has not learned cleared.
Practical and theory:
Practical and theory classes are also will manage here. Faculties available focus on both. If a student is feeling like there is something which is missing, they can practice it in extra classes as well. Students can let the professors know about their weaknesses, and they will help them to understand it more easily.
Some scholarship programs have also been introduced at the University offering MBBS admission in Philippines. If you are eligible for the scholarship, then you will be able to take advantage of it as well. The scholarship helps the students in their tuition fees and hostel fees as well.
The professor available here for the course is also very advance. There is no need for a student to feel like they are missing anything considering to studies. Professors are known to be the masters of their subject, and also they will help us student to understand the concept more effectively.
Security is very tight at the campus of MBBS in Philippines. Usually, medical students are considered to be those who get addicted to some unwanted things. But when they are in the Philippines, there is nothing for them to worry about it. A regular checkup has been done, and security is very tight considering it.
Hostel facilities are also well equipped there. The rooms are well ventilated and acquire every basic necessity. If a student is facing any difficulty, they can report about it. The actions will be taken immediately against it or in favor of it so that things will get alright easily.
There is no need for a student to adjust to unnecessary food habits. Separate mess facilities are available, and a student can go for any of them as per their requirements. Four times meal is there, including breakfast, lunch, supper, and dinner. Everything considered the topmost priority when it comes to serving students with the best.
The library facility is available 24 by 7. If a student needs to issue a book when he is here for MBBS in Philippines, he is ready to go there. If they wish to stay at the library for the night, the same option is also available.
The climate here is also very moderate. The climate can be considered somewhat similar to the climate of India. They will be able to adjust to the surroundings easily without any hassle.
Recognition of Medical Universities of Philippines:
The universities offering MBBS in Philippines are recognized by:
Duration of MBBS in Philippines:
- The course duration for MBBS in Philippines is six years. It is divided into three parts, mainly BS, MD, and internship.
- BS is considered to be a Prime medical course, and it is also termed as the foundation course.
- MD is a course for which student news to appear for NMAT Philippines test. After appearing for it, a student will be eligible to go for the MD course.
- An internship will be done at the local hospitals, Health Care Centres, and clinics available there.
Fee Structure of top Medical Univrsities in Philippines:
| Universities Name
||Total Fee for 6 Year (BS Course + tuition fee + Hostel Fee)
|AMA School of Medicine
|Our Lady of Fatima University
|Bicol Christian College of Medicine
|Angeles University Foundation
|University of Perpetual Help
|Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine
|University of Northern Philippines
Is the Philippines safe for Indian students?
Yes, Philippines are safe for Indian students who appeared for MBBS in Philippines. The best part about Philippines, security is very advanced. Also, on every activity of an individual, there is an eye of the security. No student can face difficulty in any manner.
If there is something which is creating any trouble for a student, they can easily reach any of the nearby security stations or report it to the security of the universities, and they will take actions considering the activity that happened.
MBBS admission in Philippines eligibility:
The eligibility criterion for MBBS admission is very simple. It is as follows:-
- A student needs to pass his 12th with more than 50% marks.
- The subjects in 12th must be physics, chemistry, and Biology.
- A student must be 17+ years of age.
- Valid identity proof of a student
- NEET UG examination qualified.
Required documents for MBBS admission in Philippines:
The Documents which are required for MBBS admission in Philippines are:-
- Passing certificate of 12th standard. The subjects in 12th must be physics, chemistry, and Biology.
- NEET UG examination qualified scorecard.
- 8-10 passport size photographs
- Valid identity proof. It could be any like passport and so on.
Admission procedure for MBBS in Philippines:
If a student wishes for MBBS admission in Philippines, he is supposed to follow the below-mentioned steps. These are:
- In whichever university you want to apply, go on the official website and fill the application form.
- Fill all the necessary details and submit the form.
- Wait till the offer letter gets generated and pay the fees after it.
- After getting the confirmation, you are ready to apply for Visa.
- After getting, these are you are ready to travel to the Philippines for MBBS.
Student life in the Philippines:
The life of a student is going to change when he goes for Study in Philippines. They will be so many changes that may take place, and also, a student will be able to notice them. Some basic changes are:
- A student will become more independent.
- The practical and theoretical knowledge will both maintain their places.
- Personality will get changed.
- The modernization will let them get engaged in technology more.
- Understanding the capability of a student will be increased.
After completing MBBS in Philippines:
When a student has completed his MBBS in Philippines, he is available with so many options. Now a student is ready to get them enrolled in any of the University for post-graduation course. The countries included are Canada, America, Australia, and the UK.
If you wish to go for MBBS admission in Philippines make sure you are applying for it before the last date. Always consider the best university for MBBS in Philippines.