- Altai State Medical University is one of the highly reputed medical universities in Russia.
- ASMU was established in 1954 in Barnaul, Russia.
- This university is known for its excellent learning environment, great area for research, cultural atmosphere.The Russian Foundation founded Altai State Medical University.
- Altai State Medical University is running 60 departments and seven faculties. Over 90% of doctors and pharmacists of the Altai region are studied from this University.
- Altai State Medical University is an excellent choice for international as well as local students to pursue MBBS.
The University was established after great work undertaken by the Altai Regional Committee of the Party. First Secretary of the Regional Committee of the Communist Party Alexander GeoSoviergiev, in his memo on «The organization of the Altai State medical University» to the Ministry of Higher Education of the t Union on Dec. 6, 1972 grounded the need of a new institution of higher education in the Altai region with multi-instruction, because the region urgently needed highly qualified specialists.
Apart from knowing everything about Altai State Medical University is it is quite interesting to notice that every year they engage in international educational activities as well. They come up with all those facilities which that an individual to understand about medicine more.
Moreover, they have participation in Science and innovation as well. The innovative scientific development is a must for all the student when they are coming for MBBS in Russia at this University.
The major desire is to go on with the modern trend along with all that additional equipment they have. The university focuses on everything considering the academic and non-academic and overall personality of the student. The university focuses on everything in detail because being adopted, it is important for an individual to come up with the same personality as well. There are so many departments which are especially recognized for foreigners.
The overall development of the student as a doctor is the responsibility of the university. If a student is focused, then they will surely be going to have the results as they have imagined.
Altai State Medical University: Quick Highlights
|Founded In||7 August, 1954|
|from date of Apply||Last Week Of June|
|Ending Dtae of Apply||Last week of September 2021|
|Study Medium||English & Russian|
|NEET-UG Entrance Exam||Yes, Compalsory|
|Tuition Fee of MBBS Per Year||5300 USD|
|Recognized By||MCI & WHO|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 Year|
|Type of University||Public|
|Eligibility||50 % In PCB of 12th|
Altai State Medical University Fee Structutre 2021:
|Type of Currency||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee|
|Fee In USD||4100 USD||500 USD|
|Fee In Indian Rupee||3,07,500 INR||37,500 INR|
Admission procedure at Altai State Medical University:
The admission procedure is as follows:-
- At the very first, an individual needs to visit the official website of the university.
- Look forward to the admission form.
- Fill the application form and attach all the necessary documents asked.
- Submit the form.
- Wait for 3 to 4 working days.
- Within these days, the call letter will get generated.
- After receiving the call letter, pay the fees.
- After paying the bills, apply for a visa.
- After Visa's approval, you are ready to fly for MBBS in Russia at Altai State Medical University.
Duration of MBBS In ASMU:
The duration of MBBS at Altai State Medical University is six years. In the duration of six years in 5 years, they will be going to learn about academic things, and in the last year, they will be going to have an internship. The university will arrange an internship accordingly.
Why Study MBBS From Altai State Medical University:
- Pursuing MBBS from ASMU is comparatively cheaper from other educational institutes in Russia.
- This University offers innovative science laboratories and exceptional clinical experience for its medical students. Graduates from this university are experienced practitioners not only in Russia but in other countries also.
- One of the significant factors which attract MBBS aspirants towards ASMU is its fee structure. It offers overall fees of 21 lac which includes study material, library charges, laboratory charges, hostel accommodation, and mess charges. Examination fees are also included in this.
- Altai State Medical University also offers direct admission to an MBBS degree.
- Altai State Medical University is on 10535 ranks among all worldwide universities and at 315 ranks in the country.
Faculties Of Altai State Medical University Russia:
|S.NO.||Name of Faculties|
|1||Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|2||Department of Clinical Pharmacology|
|3||Hospital Surgery Department|
|4||Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics|
|5||Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care|
|6||Department of Hospital and Outpatient Therapy|
|7||Department of Urology and Nephrology|
|8||Department of Radiology|
|9||Department of Internal Medicine Propaedeutics|
|10||Department of Normal Human Anatomy|
|11||Department of Physiology|
|12||Department of General Surgery|
|13||Department of Oncology|
|14||Department of Pathology with the sectional course|
|15||Department of Therapy|
Advantages of pursuing MBBS in Russia:
When it comes to looking at the advantages that will be available to you whenever you are pursuing MBBS in Russia from Altai State Medical University, there are multiple available. Few of them are:
- Top class faculties
- Low fees for hostels and tuition
- High-class security
- Scholarship programs available
- Modernization has equipped the campus
- Ragging free campus
- Public transportation is available
- NEET UG examination is required only
- Mode of teaching is English
- Well-equipped classrooms and Research lab
- Emergency services are also available
Eligibility for MBBS Admission: New Guidlines 2021
Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Russia at Altai State Medical University are as follows:-
- In 12th standard, a student must have secured more than 60% marks.
- The age of a student must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- NEET UG examination of a student must be qualified.
- A student must hold good moral character.
- Subjects in 12th standard must be English, physics, chemistry and Biology.
Altai State Medical University- Ranking 2021
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Documents for MBBS Admission in Russia:
Documents required for admission at Altai State Medical University are:
- 12th standard passing certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- NEET UG examination qualified scorecard
- 10 passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
Affilations of Altai State Medical University:
Altai State medical University: Academic Calendar 2021
Dates and Time
Application Date for Admission
From 1st May
1 Weeks from Application
Start Date of Admission
From June to Last Week of September
Ragging free campus of Altai State Medical University:
If you feel like that at Altai State Medical University you need to face ragging then you are just mistaking only. If a student is ever found out to do the same, the below-mentioned actions will be taken against:-
- They will get suspended from the university; the offence is major.
- If the offence is somewhere bearable, then they will get suspended from the university for a particular duration.
- University is available with particular norms; it is a must for a student to follow the same.
- If some activities have been noticed by the student creating trouble to other students, then their medical license for further studies will get terminated.
High Standard Separate Indian hostel:
Altai State Medical University has settled up their standards considering to hostels for students pursuing MBBS in Russia. Things linked with it are:-
- 24 by 7 by Wi-Fi, electricity, and water supply is available.
- Rooms are available with every basic amenity.
- Wardens and emergency doctors are available 24/7.
- Sports room, study room, guest room is available.
- Security is very strict.
- Inside the hostel, greenery has also surrounded the campus.
- Sweepers regularly come to clean the rooms and hostel area.
- Privacy will be allowed to a student residing inside.
- No ragging allowed at all inside the hostel campus.
Altai State Medical University- MBBS Syllabus
The syllabus of MBBS course and the pattern are as follow: Here Students have to complete MBBS Syllabus for 6 Year.
|Anatomy||Anatomy and Histology|
|Semester - 5th||Semester- 6th|
|Pathology||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine|
4th to 6th Year-
|7th to 12th Semester|
|Cardiology||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Psychiatry||Neurology and Psychiatry|
|Primary Care medicine||Psychology|
|General Surgery||Emergency Medicine|
Indian Mess facility in Altai state medical University:
Mess Facility is also amazing here. Basic facilities linked with it are:-
- Top-class chefs are available.
- Everyday different food prepared here.
- Four times meal is available to students.
- No compromise with the quality of food.
- The dining area is well equipped.
- Filters are available in the mess area.
- Perfect timings for the mess are decided.
- If a student is sick or doctor recommended him to eat something specific, the option is also available at the mess.
These are the things linked with Altai State Medical University. If you wish to pursue MBBS in Russia, then do let us know in the comment section below.
We will help you to get rid of the problem as soon as possible and will help you to get admission here.
About Barnaul City:
Altai State Medical University is in Barnaul, which is known to be the largest city and administrative centre in Russia. This is located in the south of Western Siberia and on the Left Bank of the Ob River. It is known to be the major transport, industrial, cultural, Medical and educational hub of Siberia, and all the major facilities are available here.
There is a lot more to explore about the city because it is occupied with some cultural heritage things as well. When you are taking admission to Altai State Medical University, you will be able to explore this city more.
Climate of Altai State:
The climate in Barnaul is a humid continental climate which is basically defined by the geographical position at the southern end of the Siberian steppe. It is to be known that here the winters are quite long, and the average temperature reaches up to -15.5 degrees Celsius in the month of January. The summer season is quite short, and the average temperature here reaches up to 19.19 degree Celsius in the month of July. One can easily conclude that the temperature here varies from - 45 degree Celsius to 35 degree Celsius in the summer and winter.
Understanding about the educational facilities then this city is not only famous for medical education, but it is famous for education in other courses as well. Students who want to pursue MBBS in Russia can simply come here and take admission to Altai State Medical University and start their career. But if they want to go for any other subject like engineering the options are also available for them. There will be no need for them to look for any other city in Russia whenever they are coming here for the sake of education.
The best part about education standards in Barnaul is that there is no bar set for talent. If you are talented and you want that, you must be able to take admission in any of the best University the option is there for you. Taking admission to any of the University like Altai State Medical University or any other is very simple here. You just need to look at the basic criteria for admission, and after it, there you go. The universities always celebrate having talent.
If we understand about the transportation facilities available in the city, you will be happy to know that yes here the transportation facility is up to the mark. Public transportation services are available, including bus, trolleys and taxis. As per the budget allowance of the person, they can go for it. It is located in south Siberian, and one can easily get an idea about the best Railway lines as well. So it is right to conclude that whether you are living in the hostel of Altai state medical university or in any of the PG, you can easily get the transport services and reach the University easily.
Major attractions in the City:
This city is not confined to education only, but here you will find out some major attractions as well. Here you will be able to visit Altai State Regional Skushkin Drama Theatre, Regional Museum of The History Of Literature, Art And Altai Culture, Museum Of Local Lore Department Of History and so on. All these places are so beautiful and have the history preserve that if you are fond of learning about the culture of these places will help you to get an idea about the best city in detail.
The economy of the city:
In terms of economy as well this city is not far away. It is one of the important industrial Centres for western Siberia, and almost 100 Industrial Enterprises are there in the city. 120,000 people are approximately employed in these Industrial Enterprises. Some of the leading industries are there, which are famous for heavy machinery, furniture, and footwear tires, and diesel and carbon processing. In all the sectors, the employment rate is quite high, and every year, thousands of individual apply for jobs.
The literacy rate of the country is 74.73% which clearly indicates that you will be going to deal with people who are quite educated and understand the culture as well. It is not essential that you will be going to deal with Russian people only here you will find out some people who are quite aware of the culture of Indian people. If someone is stepping in this country from any international country, they can feel comfortable because people here are quite Cooperative and help you to understand about the culture easily.
Modern facilities are also up to the mark here, and there is no doubt in the fact that individuals enjoy living here. According to their requirement, they can have access to the services and move ahead. The best part is not only in terms of transportation but in terms of residential services as well the model facilities are all around. It totally depends on the individual how they want to have access to all those services.
Overall, Barnaul is among those cities where you will find out all the Limelight of the Russian country, and you will be able to feel comfortable as well. Here the services are available as you wanted and having access to all of them is quite easy. An individual just needs to understand the culture a little bit so that they can easily adjust to the surroundings, and there will be no problem for them. If you are coming for MBBS from Altai State Medical University, you can go for it without having any second thought because the services available are high class and are sufficient to make the rocking start of your medical career.