Astana Medical University is considered to be one of the top universities for pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan. It was founded in 1964, Astana.
Astana Medical University is considered to be the best one because of the educational facilities available and faculties. There is nothing that can let a student feel disappointed in any case when he is here for MBBS in Kazakhstan.
Astana Medical University: Quick Overview
|Eligibility for MBBS Admission||NEET Qualified|
|Affilated By||WHO, MCI|
|Tuition fee||3,00,000 INR Per Year|
|Hostel Availability||Yes, 600 USD Per Year|
|Mess Availability||Yes, 1500 USD Per Year|
|Duration of MBBS Course||5 year|
Recognition of Astana Medical University:
Astana Medical University is recognized by:
Ranking Of Astana Medical University:
|World Ranking||Country Rank|
When it comes to looking at the ranking of Astana Medical University, it ranked 30th in Kazakhstan, and 7870 in the world ranking.
MBBS course duration and language medium:
The duration for MBBS in Kazakhstan in Astana Medical University is 5 years, and the medium of teaching is English only.
There is no need for a student to learn any particular language to study here.
Astana Medical University: Fee Structure
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year|
|Registration, Insurance & Visa Charge||1000||300||300||300||300|
|Total In USD||5700||5000||5000||5000||5000|
|Total In INR||3.99 Lakh||3.5 Lakh||3.5 Lakh||3.5 Lakh||3.5 Lakh|
Documentation for Indian students:
When it comes to looking at the admission procedure and documents required by Indian students to take admission to Astana Medical University, it is very simple.
All the students who are willing to take admission in MBBS in Kazakhstan, they need to get available with documents including:-
- 12th mark sheet with more than 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- NEET UG scorecard.
- Valid identity proof can be any passport, Aadhar card, or anything.
- Passport size photograph.
Admission procedure in Astana medical University:
The admission procedure for taking admission in Astana Medical University is also very simple. The student needs to follow includes:-
- A student needs to fill the application form, which is available on the official website of the Astana Medical University.
- Now fill the application form with all the necessary details and attach all the necessary documents.
- Wait for the offer letter till it gets generated.
- After getting the offer letter, A student is supposed to pay the fees which are non-refundable in case of violation.
- After paying, the fees admission will get confirmed.
- Now a student is ready to apply for a visa.
- After getting a visa, the student is ready for MBBS in Kazakhstan.
Eligibility criteria for MBBS admission for Indian students:
Students to take admission in Astana Medical University must be following the under mentioned requirements:
- A student must be 17+ years of age.
- A student does not hold any criminal record.
- The academic career of a student must be clean.
Visa procedure and all other details:
To pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan at Astana Medical University, a student needs to be sure about the visa procedure as well. If the visa is not there, they will not be able to continue MBBS there at all.
Documents required applying for Visa for MBBS in Kazakhstan:
For Visa approval for Astana Medical University, the documents required are as follows:-
- Academic record
- Health certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Offer letter
- Invitation letter
- Application letter
- Aadhar card
- HIV negative report
- Covid-19 report
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
During the verification procedure, the original documents are required. Don't forget to carry them so there will be no problem at all. If you don't have any document's original copy, do arrange the same before verification.
Steps to apply for Visa:-
The steps are as follows:-
- Visit the official website to fill out the form and attach all the documents.
- Make sure to attach scanned documents for the verification procedure.
- Submit the form.
- Wait for the duration until you receive the confirmation mail.
- After receiving the confirmation mail, visit the regional office for verification.
- After the verification procedure is completed, wait for 10 to 15 days to get the visa.
- After getting the visa, you are all set to fly for MBBS in Kazakhstan at this prestigious medical academy.
Don't worry, we are always here to help you. After reaching to Kazakhstan if you face any trouble, you can contact our officer who will help you to deliver things seamlessly.
Hostel life of Indian student:
When Indian student migrates for MBBS in Kazakhstan, he faces some difficulties because he feels like there will be nothing available like India. But the scenario is not at all the same.
The hostel in Kazakhstan is well equipped, and also the facilities are amazing.
Additionally, if a student is not feeling safe, he can report about it to higher authorities. They will take immediate action towards it, and nothing will be there, which can create any trouble for them in the future.
Emergency doctors are also available in case there is an issue they will look to it.
At the hostel, Indian wardens are available to understand the student effectively.
Is Astana Medical University is safe for MBBS?
Yes, without any second question, Astana Medical University can be considered to be the best place for MBBS in Kazakhstan.
It is safe, and in case of any issue, a student will be supported with the best security and facilities. There is nothing that can let a student feel like there is something that can create any trouble for them.
Everything is best considering to atmosphere when a student is here for MBBS in Kazakhstan. But sometimes climate may create an issue for them. The climate of Kazakhstan is extremely Continental and dry.
In Summer time, the maximum temperature can be 30 degrees Celsius, and in winter, the average male reaches to -20 degrees Celsius.
This is the only issue that a student can face when they are here. The hottest month is considered to be July and August.
Indian food availability:
Indian students miss Indian food a lot. But being at Astana Medical University, there is no need for them to miss it anymore.
Special Chefs are appointed who provide you Indian food as well. The menu decided by the voting system and the majority always win. The food always prepared hygienically and considered towards nutrition as well.
If you wish to take MBBS in Kazakhstan, the medical university is the right choice for you. Do apply for admission now and be the part of here.