Irkutsk State Medical University is present in Irkutsk, Irkutsk Oblast, in Russia. This university is among the top medical universities in Russia. Irkutsk State Medical University is well known for its research services and unique infrastructure. It is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Three hundred students from India take admission at Irkutsk State Medical University every year. Since its foundation, the university has educated over 11000 scholars from various countries in the world. Till now Irkutsk State Medical University has engineered countless doctors. These doctors are practicing in their profession in many different countries like Europe, Latin America, and Africa. It is also approved with the Federal Education and Science Supervision Agency. Currently, 63 departments are running under the supervision of this University. This university has employed expert doctors and laureates in its teaching faculty.
Every year when it comes to look at the facilities they come up with are just quite breathtaking. Student will be able to learn about a lot when he is coming here. Moreover, the student or teacher ratio 1:15 ensure a healthy balance in education system and come up with better results as well. The teachers are dedicated towards class learning and practical learning as well. The medical syllabus is in English so there will be no need for a student to learn any specific language at all.
Also in case there is any trouble arising to the student they can simply ask for the same as well. At the renowned Hospital the internship is organised for the students so that they can easily get the certificate and can pursue their medical career easily Ministry of Health of Russian Federation founded this university and from that day till yet multiple communities have recognised it.
There are total six faculties in Irkutsk State Medical University. Among them, medicine faculty is famous. The teaching staff of this faculty gives full time to their students.
Irkutsk State Medical University: Quick Highlights
|Recognized By||MCI, UNESCO & WHO|
|No.of Students||More than 4000|
|Intake Of Admission||From 1st July|
|Duration of MBBS||6 Year|
|Medium of Study||English & Russian|
|International Students||More than 800|
|Admission Processing Time||25- 30 Days|
Benefits of MBBS in Irkutsk State Medical University:
The benefits of pursuing MBBS in Russia from this university are as follows:-
- A student will be going to get the first class environment for studies.
- The expenses are really very affordable.
- A student will be able to engage in extracurricular activities as well.
- There will be no need for a student to end up with bookish knowledge only.
- Mode of teaching adapted by professors is English.
- The duration for MBBS in Russia is 6 years. 5+1 fashion is followed.
- Top notch professionals are there to train the students.
- Internship will be looked by the university itself.
- Scholarship programs also get organized to help students financially
- Transportation facilities are also up to the mark.
Fee Structure of Irkutsk State Medical University:
|Particulars||Fee + Hostel Fee Per Year|
|First Year||5800 USD|
|2nd to 6th Year||5100 USD|
|Total In USD||31,300 USD|
|Total In INR||21,91000 USD|
Irkutsk State Medical University is recognized by:-
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
- IV (highest) accreditation level by the Ministry of Education
Duration of MBBS:
The duration for MBBS in Russia at Irkutsk State Medical University is of 6 years. It is divided as 5+1 years. In 5 years a student will be going to learn about all the academic things and all the practical things.
In last year they will be going to appear for internship organized by the university.
The admission procedure at Irkutsk State Medical University for admission is as follows:-
- At the very first, a student is supposed to scan all the necessary documents required for admission.
- Now visit the official website of the University and look forward to the admission form,
- Fill it and submit it.
- Wait for 3-4 working days.
- After verification, offer letter will get generated and sent to the registered email address.
- After a generation of the offer letter, pay the fees.
- After paying the fees, admission is confirmed.
- After confirmation, apply for visa and then you are ready to fly for MBBS in Russia.
Irkutsk State Medical University is among the best universities and does not compromise on rules and regulations. When students come for MBBS in Russia at this university, they need to get a visa as well. Let's discuss the visa procedure in detail!
When you are applying to this university to study MBBS in Russia, a visa is important. The documents required for it are as follows:
- Original passport
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- invitation letter
- Offer letter
- Passport-size photographs
- Academic record
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- HIV negative test results
- Negative report on Covid-19
- Health record
The original document plays an integral role. If a candidate does not have the original document, they will be unable to pursue their dream of studying medicine in Russia. These documents are required at the time of verification and for other formalities as well. Therefore, prepare a folder with all the documents available.
Steps to apply for a visa:-
The steps that you need to follow when you wish to apply for a visa to study MBBS in Russia are as follows:
- First and foremost, you must look for the documents required to file the application.
- Scan all the documents.
- After scanning all the documents, visit the official website and check out the application form link.
- Now fill out all the details and upload all the necessary documents.
- After uploading all the documents, submit the form and wait for the confirmation email.
- After receiving the confirmation email, you need to visit the regional office for verification.
- After the verification has been done, you can pack your bags and wait until you receive the visa.
- After receiving the visa, you can simply go for MBBS in Russia.
After Reaching Russia,
After reaching Russia, there will be a small verification procedure done by the Russian embassy and police. They will take into account the university to which you have been admitted as well as the residents of the area in which you are staying. For the same reason, original documents are important, so make sure you have all of them. After presenting all the original documents, the verification procedure will be completed, and you can stay in Russia effortlessly.
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS In Russia:
The high number of medical students enrolled for Study MBBS in Russia. Students find admissions for MBBS in Russia very easy and affordable. In comparison to other countries like India, China, America, Korea, England, etc, MBBS Course is much cheap and is of excellent quality. The medical aspirants who do not get a good percentage at the secondary level, but still wanted to pursue an MBBS degree than taking MBBS admission in Russia are the best option.
If you talk about total time to pursue MBBS in Russia then it is six years. The admission process is also forthright and bothers free. The eligibility criteria for admission in Irkutsk State Medical University are as follows:
- The student must have achieved a minimum of 50 % in Physics, chemistry, and biology in the 12th standard. Passing marks in English subject is compulsory.
- Should have attained the age of 17 years by the end of December of the admission year.
- The student should have cleared the NEET exam with the quality marks.
Documents Required for Irkutsk state medical university:
- Six passport size photographs of the candidate
- Valid passport with the minimum validity of 2 years
- Detailed mark sheet of 10th and 12th level
- Birth certificate (attested from a notary)
- NEET scorecard
- Medical insurance and HIV test reports from reputed hospital or laboratory
- Invitation letter from the university
The aspirants must apply by the end of July for the MBBS admission in Russia. The visa process may take two months. The classes will be started during the first week of September every year.
Why Study MBBS from Irkutsk State Medical University:
The reason which makes the Irkutsk state medical University best for MBBS are listed below:
- It has the most affordable fee structure. The fees of 6 years for MBBS degree is 17.5 lacs, study material, hostel charges, library charges, charges for food, and other necessary expenditures are included in this.
- The university often organizes cultural events and festivals. With these events, each student gets exposure to the new religion. The medium of teaching is English at the university.
- The hostels of the university are well furnished and equipped with every kind of necessities. Indian students will get Indian food in Indian mess.
- International students feel homelike there as locals in the city are amicable and helpful.
Ranking and Facilities of Irkutsk State Medical University:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Irkutsk State Medical university ranked 235 in the country while on the world level, the university stands at 5971 ranks. University provides every kind of facility to the students. From 24 hours available internet to a digital library, well-equipped hostels rooms to modern classrooms and laboratories this university provides best t to its students in every way.