Kazakh Russian Medical University is one of the best universities when one wishes to pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan. This was established in 1992, and the founder is Dr. Mukhtar Aliyevich Aliyev. Here everything is amazing. More than 10000 students are being the part of this University.
For every faculty, there is a professional available who will help a student to learn about the course easily. For practical and theory faculties are available and are masters of it as well. All of them have settled up a benchmark for medical education here.
Security at the campus is in favor of student always. Thus, there is nothing which can create any trouble with the student in any case.
Recognition of Kazakh Russian Medical University:
Kazakh Russian Medical University id recognized by:
Eligibility criteria of MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan:
For MBBS in Kazakhstan, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The age of a student must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- A student must have physics, chemistry and Biology as the main subject in 12th standard.
- The Marks in 12th standard must be more than 60%.
- The NEET-UG examination of the student must be qualified.
- A student must hold a good moral character.
Kazakh Russian Medical University: Ranking
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Documents required for MBBS Admission:
For admission at Kazakh National Medical University, the documents required include:
- Passing certificate of 12th standard
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- 10 passport size photographs
- NEET UG examination qualified scorecard
Kazakh Russian Medical University: Fee Structure
Course offered by Kazakh Russian Medical University:
|S.N.||Name of Medical Courses|
|1||Faculty of Medicine|
|2||Faculty of pediatrics|
|3||Faculty of Gynecology|
|4||Faculty of Psychiatry|
|5||Faculty of Dentistry|
|6||Faculty of Obstetrics|
Benefits of MBBS in Kazakhstan:
Where are students pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan from Kazakh Russian Medical University, there will be multiple benefits served to him. These are:
- Fees are comparatively low for tuition and accommodation
- Hassle-free visa approval
- Well-equipped accommodation
- Well-equipped campus area
- No ragging campus
- Professionals are up to the mark
- Security is advance
- Scholarship programs have introduced
- Globally accepted degree
- In English language subjects will be taught
Is Kazakhstan safe for Indian students?
If you are getting a bit tense about safety when you are in Kazakhstan, then you are worrying unnecessarily. There will be no need for a student to worry about its safety because inside the campus and outside the campus security is advance, and no leniency will be there for any irrelevant activity.
MBBS Admission procedure:
If students wish to pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan from Kazakh Russian National University, they are supposed to follow below-mentioned steps:
- Scan all the documents available with you.
- Look forward to the application form available on the official website.
- Fill all the necessary details in the documents.
- Now submit the form and wait for an invitation letter.
- After getting the invitation letter, submit the fees. Newlines the invitation letter will get generated within 2-3 days.
- After paying the fees, admission has been confirmed.
- Now, after confirmation, apply for Visa.
While you are applying for MBBS in Kazakhstan, make sure you are mentioning all the necessary details. In case any of the documents is finding out to be relevant, then your request for admission will get cancelled. Kazakh Russian Medical University does not compromise with anything when it comes to serving the students with the best.
Duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- Duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan from this university is 6 years.
- The duration of 6 years is divided into two parts. In the first part, the duration is of 5 years, and a student will be able to learn about academic knowledge. And in the last year, they will become the part of the internship.
Medium of teaching Kazakh Russian Medical University:
For MBBS in Kazakhstan, the medium of teaching at Kazakh Russian Medical University is English. If you have knowledge about English, you can learn about the course easily.
After completion of MBBS in Kazakhstan, what to do?
After completion of MBBS in Kazakhstan from this university, multiple options will get open for the student.A student will be able to apply for post-graduation courses in any of the country.The degree is globally accepted so they can pursue their career anywhere.After getting the MBBS degree, a student will be able to practice in any of the college or hospital in Kazakhstan as well.
Indian hostel and mess facilities:
Hostel and mess facilities of Kazakh Russian Medical University are as follows:
- Hostels are separate for girls and boys.
- Emergency services are available considering medical facilities and security.
- Hostels are well equipped with every basic amenity.
- Well ventilated rooms are available.
- Four times meal will be served to students.
- The well-equipped mess is available.
- Sports room, study room, the dispensary is available inside the hostel.
MBBS in Kazakhstan from Kazakh Russian Medical University is one of the best options you can consider. If you wish to pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan from this university and you are facing any trouble then do let us know in the comment section below. We will try to get back to you with the solution and will help you to get available with the answers easily.