About Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is one of the best destinations for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. This University was established in 1992, in Bishkek.
The reason why students should go for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan at this University because they will be able to get all the modern skills available and environment here is also very amazing. There is no need for a student to worry about anything because studying at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is quite affordable for them.
Indus University 45 specialties are available in the field of medicine. This is totally the choice of a student which one he wished to go for. For large Laboratories, six research centers, and 15 educational and scientific Centre for students are available that offers them a high-quality education. There is no need for a student to feel very at any point.
Professionals are available at every step to help them so that they can easily understand the concept, and they can easily get familiar with the things they are learning.
Is MBBS in Kyrgyzstan safe for Indian students?
When a student is looking forward to taking admission in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, safety hits at the top. But when they are here, there is nothing for them to worry about it. Reasons are:
- The security offered in Kyrgyzstan and at the University is top class.
- In case of offence, immediate actions are taken.
- Ragging free campus is also available, and there is no need for a student to be the victim of it.
- Councilors are also available who will help the student to cope up with the situation considered to security and other problems.
Ranking and faculties:
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University country rank is 4, and the world rank is 5811.
Faculties available here are:
- Department of Humanities
- Department of medicines
- Department of Natural Sciences
- Department of international relations
- Department of history and embryology
- Department of general and departmental surgery
- Department of prosthetic dentistry
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is recognized by:
- ECFMG in the USA
Medium of teaching and duration:
The medium of teaching for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in this University primarily is English. If a student wishes to go for Russian or Kyrgyz, they can go for the same as well.
There is no need for a student to learn any particular language when they wish to take admission in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University.
The duration for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is six years. It is divided into two parts where Six years is for academic and practical, and Included one year is for an internship.
Eligibility criteria for MBBS admission:
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan at this University are very simple. It is as follows:-
- A student must have passed out his 12th from any of the recognized board with PCB.
- A student must be having more than 50% marks in 12th standard.
- NEET UG examination must be qualified.
- A student must be 17+ years in age and less than 25 years.
- A student must have an English subject in 12th standard.
Documents required for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan:
The documents which are required by the student at Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are:
- 12th standard scorecard with more than more marks.
- 8 to 10 passport size photograph.
- NEET UG examination qualified scorecard.
- A Valid identity proof.
Admission procedure for MBBS in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University:
Admission procedure for taking MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan at this University is quite simple. This is as follows:
- Student needs to fill the online application form, which is available on the official website of the University.
- Mention all the necessary details along with the valid document to the serial number.
- Wait till the offer letter gets generated.
- After the generation of offer letter, you are supposed to pay the fees.
- After paying the fees, a certificate will get generated, which confirms your admission at the University.
- Now you are ready to apply for Visa, and after getting it, you are ready to travel to Kyrgyzstan.
Indian student life in Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University:
The life of a new student will be going to have a drastic change after taking admission in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. They will be able to learn so many skills which are contributing to the change in their life.
Apart from the changes, the student will be able to adjust in the surroundings because somewhat the climate and facilities are similar to India. There is no need for a student to compromise with anything as security is very advanced.
The student will be able to get engaged in some additional activities as well that will help him to enhance his skills and extra talent more appropriately.
Hostel for Indian students:
The students who are coming for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan will get available with separate hostels. Boys and girls hostel are separate with separate facilities available.
The rooms available at the hostels are well ventilated, and this is the life of a student whether he wishes to go for a single room, or he wishes to go for a shared room. As per their requirement, they can choose the option.
Indian Warden is also available at the hostel, which will help them to understand the surroundings and solve their problems if they are having any.
Mess for Indian students:
The specialty is also well equipped. Menu of the mess decided on the basis of the voting is done. Non-veg and vegetarian sections are separate. This is the choice of the student which one he wants to go for.
The four-time meal is also available, including breakfast, lunch, supper and dinner. If a student is not in the mood of eating at a particular time, they can go for the late durations as well. If a student feels like the food is not proper, or there is something problem him considered to quality, he can also report about the wardens available.
If you wish to know more about MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, do let us know in the comment section below, and we will try to get back to you the solution.