Northern State Medical University: About
Northern State Medical University is one of the best known medical institutes in north Russia. To date, this university has trained over 23000 physicians. Northern State Medical University is present in Arkhangelsk in Russia. It is founded in 1936. This university is the oldest in the region. Northern State Medical University is well-recognized university approved by WHO. This university is associated with AMSE (Association of Medical Council of Europe). Presently, more than 11000 students are getting their education in the Northern State Medical University. Among them, 1300 are international students. It has a teaching faculty of 500 staff members. This university includes 55 departments, among them, 27 are clinical-based.
- Northern State Medical University offers an MBBS in Russia degree at meager fees and with the best training exposure.
- The duration of MBBS in Russia from this university is of 6 years. This period includes five years of classroom learning and one year of internship in renowned hospitals or health centers.
- The students passed from this university can work on their respective fields in any part of the world.
- Northern State Medical University has employed highly qualified and experienced staff. There are 226 academicians; they assist students in their education.
- The university follows up to date curriculum. The university campus is equipped with modern facilities and technology.
- The mode of providing education on the university campus is English. This makes the learning process easy for international students.
- The university campus has an in-built sports stadium, theaters, and swimming pool.
- The university often organizes many cultural events and functions; with these events, students get exposure to different cultures.
- The cost of an MBBS in Russia degree is 24 lacs, hostel charges, study material, and other expenses are included in this amount.
- MBBS in Russia is known for its low fee structure; other major countries like India, China, Ukraine, America, etc have a higher fee structure.
- Universities in Russia have a first-class infrastructure, The laboratories of the universities are equipped with top standard equipment and modern facilities.
- Northern State Medical University has three hostel buildings, a separate mess for Indian students, fully furnished room with attached washrooms.
Documents required for MBBS Admission at this university are as follows:-
- 12th standard passing certificate
- NEET UG examination qualified scorecard
- 10 passport size photograph
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Migration certificate
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Russia at this university are as follows:-
- Age of a student must not be more than 25 years and less than 17 years.
- NEET-UG examination of a student must be qualified
- The student must not hold any criminal record in his academic studies
- He must have secured 60% marks in 12th standard.
- The student must opt for Subjects in 12th standard must be Physics, Biology, and chemistry along with English.
The admission procedure at this university admission is as follows:-
- At the very first, a student is supposed to scan all the necessary documents required for admission.
- Now visit the official website of the University and look forward to the admission form available right there.
- Fill it and submit it.
- Wait for 3-4 working days.
- After verification, offer letter will get generated and sent to the registered email address.
- After a generation of the offer letter, pay the fees.
- After paying the fees, admission is confirmed.
- After confirmation, apply for visa and then you are ready to fly for MBBS in Russia.
Northern State Medical University has got the rank 104 on the country level. At the world level, this university ranked in 4232. Moreover, it stands at the 1234 rank on the continental level. Due to its good ranking in the education sectors, it manages to attract students worldwide.
These faculties are:
- Faculty of general medicine
- Dental faculty, faculty of pediatrics
- Social workers faculty
- Faculty of medical prophylactics
- Nursing faculty
- Ecology faculty
- Faculty of medical psychology
- Pharmaceutical faculty
- Faculty of postgraduate education,
- Faculty of medical biology
- Management institute
- Faculty of adaptive physical culture
Among the faculty of general medicine is the oldest faculty.
Benefits of Doing MBBS :-
The education facilities available at Northern State Medical University are budget friendly. There will be no need for a student to have thought about their budget because they are providing scholarships and loan facility as well.
Educational standards settled by the University also to the mark and a student will be able to get idea about theory and practical both. There will be no need for them to compromise with practical or theory classes at all.
Student will be going to get the visa approval in a hassle-free Manna. There will be no need for them to visit here and there. For education purpose the visa approval is quite easier.
Transportation facilities are also available for students so that they can easily Transport from Hostel to University and to other places easily. Moreover the public transportation is available at a reasonable price so there will be no need for them to worry about it as well.
There is no doubt in the fact that in Russia security is up to the mark and crime rate is almost negligible. In case there is any problem arising a student can report about it and authorities will be going to take immediate action. For the sake of security the university and hostel campus is equipped with CCTV camera to monitor the activities of student.
Scholarship program also organized at the University so that students will be able to participate in them and get the benefits. This helps them in completing their education without any hassle and financially as well.
Student Hostel Life:
From the past decade, many of the medical students consider abroad for their MBBS in Russia degree program. They not only get a good standard of education but also experience a good lifestyle there. MBBS in Russia is one the leading nation that is the best choice for students worldwide. The international students who pursue MBBS in Russia can either choose university hostels for their living, or they can take a room on rent. The hostels are very well equipped and furnished for the students. The students living in the hostel rooms are much aware of the university activities.
MBBS in Russia only requires the NEET exam with a qualifying percentile. The aspirants do not need to go through the entrance for several exams. If a student wants to pursue MBBS in Russia, then Northern State Medical University is the right choice.