UIB international medical School was established in 1992 in Almaty, Kazakhstan. For all the students to pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan, this university will be the best option to consider.
This University offers high-quality education along with the best facilities. Students have an encounter with the latest equipment with experienced teachers who helped them to understand the aspects in detail. While choosing MBBS admission in Kazakhstan, the major reason for choosing UIB international medical university is the state-of-art medical training tools available, along with the education standards set by them. At a reasonable price, students will be able to complete their MBBS and without any problem throughout.
The university focuses on bringing out the best doctor in you, and if a student is focusing on all the aspects, they will be able to fulfil their dream of being a doctor.
UIB International Medical School: Quick Highlights
|Last date to Apply||Last week of October|
|Any Enterance exam||NEET Qualified|
|MBBS Course Duration||5 year|
|MBBS Course Tuition fee||2,62,000 Per Year ( 3500 USD)|
|University Affilated By||WHO, MCI|
|Mess and Hostel Available||Yes, Separate Indian mess and Hostel|
|Eligibility for admission||12th Passed with 50%|
Ranking of UIB international medical School:
The UIB International Medical School country rank is 35, and the world rank is 6956. This university comes with a first-class education, which led them to occupy the 35th rank across the country.
Recognition of UIB international medical School:
This university offering MBBS in Kazakhstan is recognized by:-
Benefits of MBBS In UIB international medical School:
When you wish to study MBBS in Kazakhstan from this University, the major benefits available to you are as follows:-
- The education standards are settled up at high quality.
- University is having well-equipped infrastructure along with all the modern equipment for stop
- Affordable education along with living is there.
- Scholarship opportunities are there at international medical schools for students.
- This university is recognised by different organisations.
- Cafeteria is there
- Practical labs are well equipped.
- The internship will be arranged by the university.
- The course will be taught in the English language.
- There is no need to appear for any additional exam for MBBS in Kazakhstan at this university.
- Activities are organised at the University in which students can take part willingly.
- MCI Approved university.
UIB International Medical School: Fee Structure
|Particulars||Annual Fee ( Hostel + Tuition Fee )|
|Tuition Fee In USD||3500 USD|
|Hostel Fee In USD||700 USD|
|Medical Insurance||100 USD|
|Total Fee In USD||4300 USD|
|Total Fee In INR||3,22,500 INR|
Eligibility criteria for admission:
When you wish to pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan from this university, the eligibility criteria is also an important factor. This is as follows:
- A candidate must be 17 years of age before 31st December, and then only they can apply for admission to MBBS.
- In 12th standard, the applicant must have scored 50% and majorly, the subjects they opted for include physics, chemistry and biology along with English.
- For the unreserved category, 50% marks are required in the PCB subject, and for the reserved one, 40% marks are sufficient.
- For MBBS in Kazakhstan at UIB international School, qualifying NEET-UG examination is compulsory.
Documents required for admission:
For admission at UIB International Medical School, documents are required as follows:-
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- Migration certificate.
- 12 passport size photograph.
- Application form.
- Original passport.
- Caste certificate.
- Offer letter
- Transfer certificate.
- NEET UG results and admit card.
- Medical report of HIV and covid-19
MBBS Admission process:
The admission process at UIB International Medical School is as follows:-
- At the very first visit the official website and lookout for an online application form or say for MBBS admission in Kazakhstan.
- Now fill out the application form and attach all the important documents and submit the form over the mail.
- The form will be reviewed by the admission committee and the documents as well, and within a couple of days, there will be a revert on it.
- After receiving the successful result, you need to pay the first-year tuition fees for pursuing the MBBS course.
- After paying the fees, an offer letter will be generated and apply for the visa procedure.
- When the visa procedure is completed, you are all set to fly for MBBS in Kazakhstan.
Duration of MBBS In UIB International Medical School:
At UIB International Medical School, the duration of MBBS is of 6 years. The 6 years is divided into 5 + 1, where the five years are for learning and one year is for internship.
Mode of teaching:
The mode of teaching adopted for MBBS in Kazakhstan at this university is English. The students need to understand the English language because if they do not have an idea about the English language, it will be problematic for them to learn the course seamlessly.
Hostel Facilities at UIB International medical School:
Hostel facilities are up to the mark, and there will be no need for students to worry about anything. These are well occupied whether all the basic necessities. The Indian food will be served to students so that they will not miss it out. Also, if they are facing any trouble, they can meet the wardens and discuss it.
In some cases, parents are worried that their child may get into some bad habits. But fortunately, UIB International medical School has settled a protocol where students can not consume alcohol and smoke. In case they find out to do so in hostel premises, strict actions are to be taken against them.
No ragging Campus:
Universities offering MBBS admission in Kazakhstan comes up with the policy of no ragging. If any student finds out to do the ranking of other students, they will be terminated, and no such problem will be there at all. The ragging committee will take strict action against them, and they will not be even able to continue their studies.
When you are coming for MBBS in Kazakhstan at UIB international medical School, you will not face any such trouble at all. The living is really very affordable. You will be able to manage your expenses easily. If you wish to be a part of any part-time job, the option is right there available, and you can simply apply for it and on your livelihood.
Admission route is guiding students:
You are someone who wishes to take admission in MBBS in Kazakhstan, do get in touch with us. Our professionals will help you to know about each and every factor in detail so that you can prepare yourself for it. They will also help you to understand about the things which are important for an international student to consider.