Ulyanovsk State University is an educational research institute located in Ulyanovsk city in Russia.This University was established in 1988. About 7 lakh people used to live in Ulyanovsk. Of all the Universities of Russia, Ulyanovsk State University was the first to link with Bologna Process.
- Then this university improves its Masters's, Bachelors's, and doctoral degree principles.
- Ulyanovsk State University is one of the largest universities in the country.
- The university has six colleges in which 16000 students are studying. Significant numbers of international students are also enrolled there, such as students from countries like India, South America, North America, and Europe.
- Ulyanovsk State University is known for its higher standard education and its follows scientific principle.
- If an individual wants to pursue MBBS in Russia, then Ulyanovsk State University has better opportunities than any other university.
- In the field of medicine, Ulyanovsk State University has 17 departments.
- Over 1000 students graduated every year with a medical degree.
- This is an accredited university as it is recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India) and WHO (World Health Organization).
Ulyanovsk State university:Quickhighlights 2021
|Type of University||Public|
|Recognized By||WHO, MCI & UNESCO|
|Medium of Study||English & Russian|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 Year|
|Last Date of apply For Admission||First week of September|
|Mess & Hostel Available||Yes, Available|
|Personal Living Cost||120 - 160 USD Per Month|
|Eligibility||50% in PCB of 12th|
Ulyanovsk state University:Ranking 2021
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Ulyanovsk state university: Recognition
Ulyanovsk State University is recognized by:
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS Admission:
Medical students who did not score good marks in their academics but still wish to pursue MBBS, then MBBS in Russia is an excellent option to choose. To get admission for MBBS in Russia, aspirants need to go through a screening test. The rules for admission at Ulyanovsk State University are as mentioned below:
- The university requires a minimum of 50% marks in PCB in the 12th standard. Besides, passing marks in the language (English) is also compulsory.
- Students who belong to reserved categories (SC, ST, or OBC) are eligible with 40% marks in PCB in 12th Standard.
- The students should attain the age of 17 by the end of the year of admission.
Ulyanovsk State University- MBBS Syllabus
The syllabus of MBBS course and the pattern are as follow: Here Students have to complete MBBS Syllabus for 6 Year.
|Anatomy||Anatomy and Histology|
|Semester - 5th||Semester- 6th|
|Pathology||Genetics and principles of clinical medicine|
4th to 6th Year-
|7th to 12th Semester|
|Cardiology||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Psychiatry||Neurology and Psychiatry|
|Primary Care medicine||Psychology|
|General Surgery||Emergency Medicine|
The admission procedure at Ulyanovsk State University is as follows:-
- At the very first, a student is supposed to scan all the necessary documents required for admission.
- Now visit the official website of the University and look forward to the admission form available right there.
- Fill it and submit it.
- Wait for 3-4 working days.
- After verification, offer letter will get generated and sent to the registered email address.
- After a generation of the offer letter, pay the fees.
- After paying the fees, admission is confirmed.
- After confirmation, apply for visa and then you are ready to fly for MBBS in Russia.
Documents Required For MBBS Admission:
Following documents are required for MBBS admission in Russia:
- Xerox of passport
- Birth certificates (attested)
- Detail marks sheets of 12th and 10th
- Recent Passport size photograph
Ulyanovsk State University: Fee Structure 2021
|Type of Currency||Tuition Fee Per Year||Hostel Fee Per Year|
|Fee In USD||4000 USD||500 USD|
|Fee In Indian Rupee||2,80,000||35,000 INR|
Faculties of Ulyanovsk State University:
|S.NO.||Name of the Faculties|
|2||Economics & Business Administration|
|3||Physics & Engineering|
|7||Culture and arts|
Ulyanovsk State University: Medical Courses
|1. Obstetrics and gynecology||2. Ear, throat and nose diseases|
|3. Internal diseases||4. Cardiology|
|5. Paediatrics||6. Infectious diseases|
|7. Nervous system diseases||8. Oncology|
|9. Anatomical pathology||10. Physiological pathology|
|11. Physiology||12. Histology, cytology, cell biology|
|13. Psychiatry||14. Dentistry|
|15. Radiation diagnostics and therapy||16. Traumatology and Orthopaedics|
|17. Pharmacology, clinical pharmacology||18. Pathobiology|
|19. Surgery||20. Neurosurgery|
|21. Public healthcare management||22. Gastroenterology|
|23. Gerontology and geriatrics||24. Animal pathology, oncology and morphology|
|25. Animal pathology, oncology and morphology||26. Medical psychology|
|27. Theory and methods of physical education, exercise, and adapted physical training|
When it comes to look at the hostel facilities then this university is efficient enough in the same. The hostels are separate for girls and boys and the security is appropriate enough as well. In case there is any problem to the student they can report about the same to the authorities and they will be going to look into the whole matter.
Also, usually in hostel premises the problem arises with wardens. But here the same problem will not going to hit the individual at all. They will be able to manage the things in coordination with them. At the hostel transportation facility is also there, if a student wishes to go somewhere to explore the city or any other place, they can go for the same as well.
Benifits of MBBS From Ulyanovsk State University-
- For getting MBBS admission in Russia, Ulyanovsk State University is the best university.
- It offers an MBBS course of 6 years. The first five years are focused on theoretical and practical knowledge, while the final year is of training in the hospitals.
- One of the significant benefits of studying MBBS in Russia is in the fee structure. Ulyanovsk State University charges only 21 lakh for the MBBS, much cheaper than other medical universities.
- Indian students are treated with love and respect from the locals.
- Students in this university will get to know different cultures through events organized by the university authority.