MBBS in Belarus to get ample opportunities for their careers. They can enroll themselves in further study programs such as in MD degree programs at a low cost. Even they can migrate to high countries like the USA or Russia for the MD. There are some of the added advantages which make Belarus best for the MBBS degree:
- Students who failed to get excellent marks in their secondary examination but still wishes to pursue MBBS in Belarus they have wide options
- Medical universities here only require 55% marks at the secondary level in PCB (physics, chemistry, biology) For MBBS Admission in Belarus. No entrance test is required. But NEET scorecard is a must with qualifying marks for MBBS in Belarus
- Students should attain the age of 17 by the December end of the year one getting MBBS Admission in Belarus .
- In Belarus, the total cost of the MBBS degree is about 23400 USD, which is much less as compared to other countries like India, America, Russia, etc.
- MBBS Admission in Belarus is one in a lifetime opportunity that will make your career successful in the field of medicine. Plus, you will get numerous opportunities to meet with great personalities, as the universities here often involved in organizing seminars and workshops.
- Students can easily crack the screening test established by the MCI.
- MBBS admission in Belarus process is straightforward. You must need to apply by the end of June. Classes are started in September for MBBS in Belarus.
- While your living in Belarus, you will get to interact with various cultures in a friendly manner.
- Indians are treated with respect from there locals. Indian mess is also available in the hostel.
- For MBBS admission in Belarus, Students should have NEET qualified for Indian Students.
- After NEET Qualified Students No entrance exam for MBBS admission in Belarus in India.
- For MBBS admission in Belarus, Indian Student should have Passport for Invitation letter by University to Get visa.
MBBS In Belarus: Quick Highlights 2021
|Last date for Apply MBBS Admission
||10th - 20th August
||10+2 With 55 % in PCB
|Minimum Course Fee
|Maximum Course Fee
|NEET -UG Entrance Test
|Cost of Accommodation
||50,000 - 60,000 INR Per Year
|Duration of MBBS Course
|Medium Of Teaching
|Affilation Of Medical Universities
||MCI, WHO & UNESCO
|Indian Food Availability
Medical Education System In Belarus:
If we think of getting an MBBS degree from a reputed university, then one central fact which strikes in our mind is funding for the degree. However, to be useful in academics is also having importance in the path of becoming a successful doctor. For Indian students who aspire to become a doctor, study abroad is the best choice available By MBBS admission In Belarus.
Belarus is one of the top countries having a modern education system. Some of the facts which make Belarus best option in terms of MBBS in abroad are as follows:
- Education in Belarus is one of its top most priorities. In the education sector, Belarus stay updated with the newest advancement. This is being one of the considerable aspects for aspirants to enroll themselves in universities here like, MBBS in Belarus.
- Universities in Belarus have the ultramodern infrastructure.
- The medical universities here are recognized by the medical council of India (MCI), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other medical bodies For MBBS admission in Belarus.
- The total duration of MBBS in Belarus is about six years. Initial five years are focused on theoretical and practical knowledge while the last year is of the training session. Students get their training in the renowned hospitals of the country.
- Universities in Belarus have employed expertise faculty. The mode of education by the teachers to the students in English. But students are facilitated with the option to learn regional education.
- The education structure in Belarus is based on the structure provided by the Soviet Union. This country has about 249 professional schools and more than 57 higher study institutes. Moreover, Belarus has over 200 faculty members in the educational field.
- MBBS degree holders from Belarus can easily find the workplace of their choice in any corner of the world.
- In terms of getting educated from Belarus, language exams like IELTS or TOEFL are not required by the students for MBBS Admission in Belarus . Besides, Belarus universities do not command any medical entrance exams.
- Belarus is the safest country in comparison to other countries like Russia, Ukraine or the USA, etc For MBBS admission in Belarus.
- Universities here do not demand any donation fees for doing MBBS in Belarus means is directly based on the 12th percentage and the NEET scorecard.
- One of the significant facts is the low cost of living in Belarus. Living in Belarus is very cheap and affordable. The transportation system here is also very affordable.
Affilation of top Medical Universities in Belarus:
MBBS In Belarus: Fee Structure 2021
|Name of University
||Total Fee of 6 Year (Tuition Fee + Hostel Fee)
|Belarusian State Medical University
|Gomel State Medical University
|Vitebsk State Medical University
|Grodno State Medical University
Why are students choosing MBBS in Belarus majorly?
We all know that Belarus is among those countries in Eastern Europe that are equipped with a lot of facilities. A Person cannot say that there is something missing. Now the question arises, why are students choosing Belarus majorly for MBBS? If you are also planning to go for MBBS in Belarus, then it is important for you to know why it is gaining a lot of importance all around.
The major thought student has during MBBS is that they do not want themselves to be a part of that college where they cannot nurture their skills. And all the University is there in Belarus keep an eye on everything and prepare the students for every obstacle which they can face.
Not only the educational surroundings but the manner in which they train the students is something noticeable. It is quite interesting to note that when a student is heading towards MBBS in Belarus, they will be going to get themselves equipped with all the basic and necessary facilities. There will be no need for them to deal with the equipment which they used in earlier times. The medical equipment here is so advance that one cannot say they are dealing with old medical practices.
What makes Belarus different from India?
You might be having a question that what to make Belarus different from India. If the same question is also hitting you hard, then let's have a look at the primary reason.
The primary reason which makes Belarus different from India is that they are providing services at a very reasonable price. When it comes to expenses is there is no need for a student to get available with a very high amount. MBBS in Belarus is an affordable option as compared to India. Also, when a student is pursuing his MBBS career, and he wished to become a part of the job, they can go for the same as well.
The University will arrange the things accordingly if they have applied there. But in case they wish to step outside and wish to find a job on their own, they have the same authority as well. It totally depends where a person wishes to do the job.
What a student will be going to learn additional during MBBS in Belarus?
There will be a lot of additional knowledge students will be going to gain during MBBS in Belarus. They will not become a bookworm or feel like only books are their destination. They will be going to engage in multiple extra-curricular and sports activities. Every year different tournaments are organized at the University in which students take part willingly and gain a certificate as well. There is no need for them to participate in those things which are just unnecessary.
The educational surroundings and extra-curricular surroundings are totally different from each other. The University has arrange the things in the same manner that a student can easily understand what they need to do and what they need to avoid. There will be no need for them to compromise with study because for extra-curricular activities, there is a particular duration settled up. A student can engage in them after classes and on weekends as well.
Additionally, the trainers available in practical and theoretical classes respect their decisions and do not interfere in their activities. They always motivate students for becoming part of such activities because these allow them to get some more documents, and they will be able to feel satisfied and relaxed. Apart from it, after completing MBBS in Belarus, if they wish to practice their career in the same College Hospital, they can go for the same as well.
Usually, the internships are arranged by the University, but sometimes a student is willing to learn more. At that moment, the College Hospital will allow them to deal with it easily. Therefore one can only conclude that Belarus is one-stop destination for all those who wish to learn something new every day and want to nurture their skills as much as they can.
If you wish to take admission in MBBS in Belarus, then do let us know. We will clear all your doubts so that things will become more clear and no trouble will arise in any case. We have experts available who will help you in understanding the atmosphere during MBBS in Belarus and after it, you can easily conclude what you wish to do and what you wish to avoid. We will also help you in finding out the best University so that you can be able to become part of it.
Cost of living during MBBS in Belarus:
Personal expenses also play a very important role for students when they are stepping for MBBS in Belarus. If you also plan for MBBS in Admission in Belarus, then you need to be clear about the expenses as well. If expenses are not cleared, then it may create some problems for you. Thus, if you do not want yourself to be equipped with this problem, then go through this read till the last and make things clear to you.
Personal expenses are as follows:-
The currency in Belarus is Ruble, which clearly indicates that it is equal to 28.21 INR. From this difference, one can easily conclude that they need to get available with a sufficient amount for fulfilling their basic requirements. It is quite interesting to understand that it is a bit high amount and individual needs to carry with them.
The transportation charges available here dependent on the mode of transport a person is using post office you are using public transport like bus trolleybus, then you need to pay Br0,65, and if you are going for in Metro services, then you need to pay Br0,70.
When a person is looking forward to purchasing vegetables then according to the product they need to pay, the prices. For orange are equal to 0.30 kg then need to pay 1.28 BYN. And for potato equal to 0.2 kg, they need to pay 0.25 BYN. Therefore an individual can calculate accordingly.
A water bottle is also available at white higher prices here compared to India. For a 1.5 liter water bottle, an individual needs to pay 1.49 BYN. This clearly indicates that according to Indian currency, and individual needs to pay around 32 INR. Whereas, in India a 1.5 liter water bottle is available at, 25 or 28 INR.
When you are heading towards for restaurant, then you need to understand for a time meal, and the individual needs to get available with almost 8 to 10BYN. In this amount, they will be going to have a proper diet available. Also, the diet here is equipped with all the nutritions so there will be no problem in any case.
The soft drink charges vary according to the brand you are purchasing. In case you have no idea about it than a bottle of cold drink while going to cost around 5BYN. Accordingly, an individual can get available with the budget.
Medical facilities are available at quite an affordable price here. If you feel like that you have only a limited budget available, then you can simply visit the public hospital. If you have sufficient amount available, then Private hospital facilities are also available. For one time, check-up, an individual needs to have almost 20 to 25 BYN available.
These are the expenses that an individual needs to know when they are coming for MBBS in Admission in Belarus. They just need to prepare themselves for the things so that no problem will arise to them, and they can have all the answers available for the things without any hassle.
Belarus is a non-coastal country in Eastern Europe. It's also called the Republic of Belarus or Belorussia. This country is sharing its borders with Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, and Latvia. Minsk is its capital. In Belarus, people speak in local language Belarusian, but the Russian Language also used there. The government has certified Belarusian and Russian as its official languages. About 80% of people here are Eastern Orthodox, while only 20% are Jewish, Muslims, and Roman Catholic.The Belorussian ruble as its official currency. Belarus is having a literacy rate of 99.6%. Sweets of Belarus are famous in their native countries also. Its chocolates, zephyr, glazed cranberry, glazed curd bars, and sguschenka are very popular. In a war between Poland and Belarusian 1919-1921, Belarus has lost almost its half of the territory. In a world war, second Belarus has lost one-third of its population. More than half of its economy was destroyed. Belarus is a country of Eastern Europe and becomes independent in 1991 it was formerly known as White Russia. When it comes to exploring about the country, a person will be going to get a lot here not only considering to economy, culture, history, education, and other aspects but considering to people as well there is a lot for people to explore. If you are heading towards Belarus for any purpose you can take the example of pursuing MBBS in Belarus then you need to understand about the thing which will be going to create a difference for you.
Belarus is occupied with a cool Continental climate which is influences from the Atlantic Ocean. It is quite interesting to see that you will not feel like the temperature is exceeding unnecessarily and you are feeling a lot of hot and find the maximum temperature reaches here in July is almost 18 degree Celsius. Apart from it, you will not be going to pay any kind of trouble at all. You just need to prepare yourself for school Continental climate when you are coming here.
The language preferred by people of Belarus includes Belarusian and Russian. These two are the official languages here. When a person is looking forward to understanding the concept of national identity, they need to learn about any of the languages. Moreover, here people are fluent in English as well. If you are coming here and you feel like that you have no idea about Belarusian and Russian when you just need to understand about English. After getting it, you can easily communicate with them.
If you are among those who is an atheist and feel like that the religious kind of thing doesn't create any difference to you, then Belarus is the best country for you to be. Here people usually consider themselves to be non-religious or atheist. They do not follow any particular religion at all. But when it comes to having an idea about the release in from history, then Roman Catholicism is the practice there. Some people here follow Islam, Judaism or Christianity. It only depends on which one day wish to adapt.
The surroundings of Belarus are equipped with modernization all around. It is quite interesting to see that not only agriculture, Forestry, fishing, and factoring, trade and other aspects are developed but considering education as well Belarus is considered to be the developed country. Usually, students come here for MBBS in Belarus and feel like this is there one-stop destination. Everyone is the so focused considering their tasks that they do not compromise with anything.
These are the basics which are important for an individual to know whenever they are coming to Belarus. For whichever the reason you are considering whether you are coming for MBBS in Belarus or for trade because you need to be fluent in any of the languages. If you are fluent in English, no trouble will be created to you at all.