Bukovinian State Medical University is one of those universities which are specifically established for medical education only. It was established in 1944. From that day till yet, thousands of students have completed their medical education from here.
If one wants to know about the history of the state Medical University then they need to combine four institutions, Kyiv productive Medical Institute, Kyiv State Medical Institute, Chernivtsi Medical Institute, and Bukovinian state medical academy. All of these together are known to be the founder of present university available.
It is one of the best destinations for MBBS in Ukraine because of the educational facilities and facilities available here. The system with which they teach the students is also very amazing.
Bukovinian State Medical University is recognized by:
Ranking of Bukovinian State Medical University:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Bukovinian State Medical University rank 28 in Ukraine and 4636 is its world rank.
Faculties of Bukovinian State Medical University:
- Department of pediatrics
- Department of pharmaceutical
- Department of medicine
- Department for advanced medical studies
Benefits of MBBS in Ukraine at Bukovinian State Medical University:
Benefits of pursuing MBBS in Ukraine are:-
- The charges for accommodation and tuition are comparatively less.
- Everywhere a student will be able to get the basic immunity available for them.
- Facilities are available 24 by 7 including library as well.
- The cafeteria is also available inside the University, so if a student is feeling hungry, he can step there as well
- Well-equipped research labs are also available that will help us student to understand the tricks and techniques more effectively.
- If a student wishes to get engaged in sports activity options are also available for it.
- Professionals and security are always in favor of students.
- If a student is facing any trouble, they can report about it, immediate actions are taken.
Duration of MBBS course:
For MBBS in Ukraine at Bukovinian State Medical University, the duration is for 6 years.
- In starting 5 years session, a student will be able to learn about all the theoretical and practical aspects.
- In the last year, the student will be able to be part of internships. He can complete his internship in Ukraine as well.
Medium of teaching:
The medium of teaching for MBBS in Ukraine at Bukovinian State Medical University is English.
If a student is having a good knowledge of English, he can be part of this University for MBBS in Ukraine easily.
If a student wishes to get admission at Bukovinian State Medical University, it is also a must that he is aware of the documents required. The required documents are:
- 12th standard passing certificate with more than 60% marks
- NEET UG examination qualified scorecard.
- 10 passport size photographs
Eligibility criteria of MBBS Admission:
For confirming the admission at Bukovinian State Medical University, a student needs to get eligible as well. Eligibility criteria include:
- Age of a student is must be more than 17 years and less than 25 years.
- Subjects in 12th standard must be physics chemistry and biology along with English.
- NEET UG examination of a student must be qualified.
- A student must have a good moral character during school time.
- A student must be having a valid identity proof.
MBBS Admission Procedure:
Admission procedure at Bukovinian State Medical University is very simple. For MBBS in Ukraine here a student needs to follow these steps:-
- Fill the application form which is available on the official website of the University.
- Attach all the necessary details along with the valid serial number and wait for the invitation letter.
- After the generation of the invitation letter, a student is supposed to pay the fees.
- Now a student is ready to apply for Visa at Ukrainian Embassy of the respective country.
- After getting a visa for a student is ready to travel for MBBS in Ukraine.
Visa procedure in detail:
After taking admission in Bukovinian State Medical University, you need to apply for VISA as well. Let’s discuss about the same in detail!
- Invitation letter
- Offer letter
- Aadhar card
- Academic record
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Covid-19 negative report
- HIV negative report
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- Original passport
- Health record
When you apply for MBBS in Ukraine keep track of your original documents as well because if original documents are not there will be problems and chances are there your application will get terminated if these are not updated.
Steps to apply for VISA:
- You can apply for a visa with the website's official application form.
- Upload all the documents.
- Submit the form.
- Wait for confirmation.
- Visit the regional office after confirmation for verification.
- After your submission is verified, you'll be able to pack your bags.
- Wait for your visa to arrive and then fly for MBBS in Ukraine.
After reaching Ukraine:
When you reached out to Ukraine there will be a small police verification procedure you need to go through. This verification procedure focuses on the university where you have taken the admission and residence where you are staying. Make sure to have proof and all other all documents available so that there will be no problem during the verification procedure and you will have a seamless stay there. If you are facing any problem we are always here to help you just get in touch with us after reaching there.
Ragging free campus:
At, Bukovinian State Medical University ragging is a crime. If a student ever finds out to get engaged in ragging, then they will have to pay the fine for it.
The student will get suspended from the campus. Also, he will not allow further at the University.
Indian Hostels and Mess:
Hostel and mess facilities also will available here. Basics to consider are:-
- Separate hostels are available for all the girls and boys.
- No one can peep into the privacy of any other person at all.
- Mess facilities are amazing so that a student will not feel difficulty in getting the food.
- At the hostel, wardens and emergency doctors are available 24/7 to help the students.
- Neat and clean ambience is available.
- All the facilities are available 24/7.
- Study room, medical room and playground are also available.
If you wish to pursue MBBS in Ukraine, there is no need for you to worry. Approach us, we will help you with everything.