Ternopil State Medical University is the best destination for MBBS in Ukraine. It was established in 1957.
Basically, this University is a non-profit Public Higher Education University and known to offer great Ambience to the student to study effectively without any hassle.
The professor available here are up to the mark considering everything. They focus on theory, practical, and internship as well. If a student is facing difficulty in understanding the concept, they can let them know about the same to the professor immediately. Professor will help the student to figure out about the concept so that he can grab it easily.
For MBBS in Ukraine, this University is considered to be the best place because of modernization, low cost of living and studies, and also because of the well-equipped surroundings. There is no need for a student to feel like they are not safe here. Safety is the topmost concern for everyone here.
Ranking and faculties of Ternopil State Medical University:
The country rank of Ternopil State Medical University is 10 and the World Bank 3057.
- Department of pharmacy
- Department of dentistry
- Department of nursing
- Department of post-graduation programs
- Department of medicine
Affilation of Ternopil State Medical University:
Ternopil State Medical University is recognized by:
Eligibility criteria for MBBS Admission:
If a student wishes to pursue MBBS in Ukraine at Ternopil State Medical University, the eligibility criteria are as follows:-
- It is a must that a student is more than 17 years in age at the time of admission and less than 25 years.
- You must have completed your 12th standard with PCB and English.
- NEET UG examination must be qualified by the student.
- A student is available with a valid identification proof.
Document for MBBS Admission:
There is no need for a student to feel like they require a lot of documents for MBBS in Ukraine. The basic requirement of document for MBBS at Ternopil State Medical University is:
- The passing certificate of 12th standard with more than 60% marks.
- A valid passport is required.
- 8 to 10 passport size photographs.
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- NEET UG examination qualified scorecard
Process of MBBS admission:
Usually, when it comes to taking admission procedure, at Ternopil State Medical University, it is very simple.
Steps to follow are:-
- On the Website of Ternopil State Medical University, the application form is available. A student needs to fill it at the very first.
- After completing the application form, a student needs to submit it and wait for the generation of the offer letter.
- After getting the offer letter, a student is ready to pay the fees for MBBS in Ukraine at this University.
- After paying the fees, the admission is confirmed.
- After the confirmation of admission, you are ready to go for availing Visa.
- After getting the Visa, a student is ready to go for MBBS in Ukraine.
Visa procedure in detail:
Ternopil State Medical University allows the students to complete MBBS when they have VISA available with them. So, you need to apply for it too. Let's discuss the same in detail!
- Invitation letter
- Offer letter
- Aadhar card
- Academic record
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Covid-19 negative report
- HIV negative report
- Bank statement with a minimum balance
- Original passport
- Health record
When you apply for Visa, make sure to have all the original documents because without it, the application will not get completed at the time of verification as well you need them.
Steps to apply for VISA:
- The first step of the online VISA application is to fill out your personal information.
- You will find all the details of this process on our site, along with lists of documents you need to upload for approval at the end.
- Once you've submitted your application, follow the prompts on our website or email for more information.
- You are required to pay the fees in order to complete your application for this option.
- After receiving your visa confirmation email, make an appointment to visit the regional office for verification.
- Within 10-15 days it will get delivered to your doorsteps and you are all set to go for MBBS in Ukraine.
After reaching Ukraine:
When you arrive in Ukraine after getting a visa, there will be a small verification procedure done by the police and embassy. The reason for your visit and where you reside will determine what they need to do. To complete the registration process, you will need to have original documents on hand. Make sure they are available at the time of departure from your country.
Get in touch with us for all the guidance because we never want our students to face any sort of difficulty after reaching Ukraine.
Last date to apply for MBBS admission:
The admission procedure for MBBS in Ukraine at Ternopil State Medical University will start from mid of the June and will last till 15th August.
After 15th August no admission forms will be accepted.
Duration of course:
MBBS in Ukraine at this University is for 6 years.
- 5-year session is for academic, theoretical and practical studies.
- 1-year fashion is for an internship.
Indian student Lifestyle In Ternopil State Medical University:
After getting admission at Ternopil State Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine, the life of a student will be going to change a lot.
The understanding capability of a student will get enhanced, and he will be able to distinguish in between the things more appropriately.
The student will be going to get an exposure that will help him to maintain stability in his life and also he will be able to cope up with the things more easily.
The area of the hostel, campus and University is well equipped and so modernized that a student will be able to learn from every part by being there. Catching powers of a student will get developed, and there will be a drastic change in his personality as well.
Hostel and mess facilities for Indian Students :
Considering to hostel mess facilities and also very good. Indian Chefs are available that will provide you with very good food, and there is no need for an Indian student to compromise with eating habits at all.
4 times meal is available. It will help them to maintain the nutritional value and their cravings for food as well. At the hostel, Warden and the emergency doctor is available 24/7 in case of emergency they can approach them anytime.
Security is also up to the mark, considering everything, and there will be no need for a student to feel like they are not feeling safe at all. If they are facing any trouble, they can report about it immediately to the higher authorities.
Mess area is well equipped and well ventilated. Everything is placed in a manner that you will feel like you have entered in a five-star hotel. Everything is awesome here, and there is no need for you to compromise with anything at all.
These are the things linked with Ternopil State Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine. If you wish to know more about it or you have something else to say, then do let us know in the comment section below. We will try to resolve your query as soon as possible regarding admission in MBBS in Ukraine.