MBBS In Russia - All You Need To Know
Russia is a globally renowned country that provides quality education in the field of medicine. Due to its global excellence of medical education and low-cut fee, it is gradually becoming popular among the students around the world. Russia comprises of several medical colleges that provide class education in MBBS course. The fee structure of such colleges resemble a lot to what we have in India.
The other thing that is setting an appeal in people to join an MBBS course in Russia is the subsidized fees of the medical education. The Russian government subsidizes the fee by 60-70% for medical studies, which is a lot less compared to some western countries. The average cost of MBBS course in Russia is roughly around 4000 US dollars per annum. Thirty out of hundred world’s top ranking colleges are Russian medical colleges, which clears out that Russia holds one of the best medical colleges for MBBS.
STUDYING MBBS IN RUSSIA - THE BENEFITS:
With such great facts related to studying MBBS in Russia, there is a lot more that this amazing country has to offer to its medical students. Read on:
- There are no entrance exams for taking admission in Russian medical colleges.
- No donations are required at the time of admission.
- The tuition fee is low on cost.
- The medical colleges in Russia are recognized and acknowledged by WHO and MCI.
- The cost of living for students there proves to be low as well.
- The MBBS courses are English-medium as it is the highest spoken language in the world.
- The hostel accommodations are on field and are up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- Russian medical colleges provide great academic, as well as sport and diversion prerequisites.
- The admission process is quite easy.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Russian medical colleges are well known and globally renowned.
- Government hospitals in Russia provide practical training to medical students.
- The students are also eligible to work in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA:
The eligibility criteria for pursuing MBBS in Russia is:
- The student should carry a minimum of 50% marks in the 12th grade exams.
- Students who belong to SC/ST and OBC category should carry a minimum of 40% marks in the 12th grade exams.
- The student needs to have passed the subjects English, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in 12th grade.
- For post graduate courses, the student should have acquired a Bachelor's degree from a recognised University.
The idea of pursuing MBBS in Russia is wide spreading day by day among the medical students, or those who want to study medicine. The Russian government is supporting the cause by providing scholarships to students and subsidizing the fee. There are a number of great colleges in Russia that are known worldwide because of their excellent and elite education, namely, Kazakh-Russian Medical University, Ryazan State Medical University, Moscow State Medical And Dental University, Pskov State University, Saint Petersburg State Medical University, and a lot more.