Pursuing MBBS from Russian universities is not a difficult task for medical students as the MBBS admission could be taken with no placement test. MBBS fee in Russia is low as the Russian Government provides subsidy as well. Usual MBBS expense in Russia is approximately 2.5 Lac to 5 Lac per year. All Russian Medical Universities are in records with WHO and MCI, so a student who gets an MBBS degree from a Russian medical college can work anywhere, including India. All MBBS students in Russia get medical insurance for various courses and get entire restorative treatment whenever required. Students are even prepared for MCI screening test in between medical courses. All courses are taught in English and Russian language.
MBBS students are motivated to learn Russian language because by learning Russian dialect, a student can speak with patients in the healing center between the season of restorative practice.
Advantages Of MBBS In Russia For Indian Students
- No entrance exam and no donation.
- Simple admission procedure
- Low and subsidized course expenses.
- Overall recognition of the degrees given by medical universities of Russia.
- European standard of living
- Degrees recognized worldwide
- Indian canteen available in universities.
- Fantastic result in MCI screening test (only Rus Education gives MCI coaching in Russian medical universities)
- Reference available of students working in leading hospitals across the world (our pass outs are working in India as well as in Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other nations over the globe)
- 100% visa guarantee
The students should fit the following eligibility criteria if they want to study MBBS in Russia:
- Minimum 50% marks required in the 12th standard examination.
- SC/ST and OBC category students to carry a minimum of 40% marks in the 12th standard examination.
- Cleared the subjects English, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in 12th standard examination.
- Should have acquired a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University (criteria for post graduate students).
Some of the best medical colleges in Russia that are known around the world because of their quality education are Kazakh-Russian Medical University, Moscow State Medical And Dental University, Ryazan State Medical University, Saint Petersburg State Medical University, Pskov State University, and a lot more.