When an Indian student is preparing to go for MBBS in Russia, they need a Visa as well. Students have a lot of confusion while applying for Visa and feel like they will not get success. But this is not the truth at all.
Studying MBBS in Russia getting legalized Visa is quite easy. The journey of acquiring a Visa may appear to be lengthy sometimes, but it is worthy. In the end, you will be able to reach the city of your dreams.
When you are looking for MBBS in Russia, make sure to get well versed with the visa process as well. We all know in some countries Visa is not mandatory. But in the case of Russia, you need to get it. Always take assistance from the experts so that there will be no need for you to invest unnecessary time, and it will help you to get all the overwhelming information required to get it.
Here we will help you to know about the visa procedure in detail and also help you to understand the success rate. Stay tuned with us till the last here only!
Requirements before applying for Visa:
When applying for Visa for MBBS in Russia, the two major requirements to be fulfilled are as follows:-
An admission letter is a primary requirement. When you apply for admission to any of the universities for MBBS in Russia, it will take around 10 to 12 days to receive the admission letter from the university. After having the application letter, gets the hard copy of the letter along with the soft copy.
When you have the admission letter apply for the invitation letter as well, it also requires almost 15 days for its arrival. Therefore you need to be patient for a while.
Note: in case an admission letter or invitation letter is missing, then applying for a visa will not be your thing at all. These two are the mandatory ones.
Document requirement for Visa:
When applying for study Visa in Russian Medical Universities, the documents requirements are as follows:-
- Valid passport
- Four passport size photograph
- Sponsorship certificate
- Two certificate letters
- Gap certificate if taken after 12th
- Certification of the course if attended any during the gap
- No objection certificate
- A bank statement must be six months old, and No minimum balance requirement for visa approval in Your Account.
- Photocopy of all the documents.
Note: Make sure that the photocopy you are having must be neat and clean. The photograph must have a white background, and 70% to 80% exposure must be there. The individual is not supposed to wear any kind of jewelry or extra wearing at the time of photograph clicking for the VISA procedure.
So pay attention to the language. These documents must be translated into Russian language. In case there is any convenience occurring during the procedure, it will lead to cancellation of Visa. Therefore make sure not to be overconfident throughout the procedure and wait until the process gets completed.
Refusal rate of Visa applied for MBBS in Russia:
It is right to conclude that the chance of visa approval in case of MBBS admission in Russia is almost 100%. It clearly means that if you are submitting all the valid documents, there are no chances of refusal at all.
Major reason for rejection of Visa:
After exploring the refusal rate, you might be looking forward to the reasons which contribute to the rejection of Visa during the admission procedure of MBBS in Russia. These are as follows:-
- Documents are not complete.
- Photocopies are not appeared to be relevant.
- Documents appear to be a fraud.
- A student gets late to apply for Visa.
- Admission letter, invitation letter, or both are missing.
- The details presented are not the same as in the documents.
- Financial requirements have not been met.
- Students have selected inexpensive private universities, and due to this reason, Visa would get canceled.
- There is no proof of a gap available.
Success Rate of visa approval in case of MBBS in Russia:
It is right to conclude that when applying for MBBS in Russia, the success rate is almost 100%. There will be no need for students to face any trouble. It is quite convenient to get Visa easily as compared to Western countries. The major reason which leads to the success rate of visa approval are as follows:
- The process of Visa is painless, and there will be no such trouble throughout.
- After reaching Russia and visitors have met the clearance officer, the VISA will be delivered to them.
- The government of Russia has shortened the dispatch of visa duration, and within 10 to 15 days, a candidate will be able to get it.
- There is a particular unified fee need to be paid throughout the Visa acquiring procedure, and right now, it has been reduced, so parents are quite released with it.
- Proper assistants from the experts will help the students to get the Visa seamlessly.
So overall, it is right to conclude that getting a visa for MBBS in Russia is quite easy these days will stop the Russian government comes up with the amendments which allowed the students to get it easily. But it is integral to pay attention towards the criteria in detail. If the criterion is not fulfilled, then getting the same will be difficult. Here we have discussed about the same in detail and also help you to understand about the success rate. Pay attention to it and apply for it immediately so that you can pursue your dream of MBBS.