For medical students, MBBS is one of the most preferred choices. Usually, students have confusion about where to take admission if they are not willing to take admission in India. Usually, people go for Study MBBS in Egypt, but on the other side, they have thought for Ukraine as well. Let’s discuss which one is best for pursuing MBBS.
MBBS in Egypt:-
- The course duration for MBBS in Egypt is 5 years.
- The course to students is taught in fully English medium.
- Students will be able to apply for higher education in the same University.
- If a person wishes to go for any part-time jobs, they can apply on the campus and feel occupied.
- The fee of MBBS in Egypt is quite affordable.
- Scholarship programs are also there for students pursuing MBBS from any of the universities.
MBBS in Ukraine:
- The course duration of MBBS in Ukraine is 6 years.
- If a student wants to apply for higher education in the same University, they need to look forward to qualification criteria.
- The medium of teaching English but somewhere language matters because certain courses are not available in complete English medium.
- Scholarships plans are available after fulfilling particular criteria settled up.
- Students can apply for jobs in and out of the campus, but the chances of on-campus jobs are quite less.
- The fee for MBBS in Ukraine is average, not very less and not very high.
Which to choose for MBBS?
Among Egypt and Ukraine, Study MBBS in Egypt is a desired option because here things are quite transparent, and a student can complete MBBS within 5 years. Egypt Medical Universities provide fully english medium MBBS Course Whereas when they are going for MBBS in Ukraine, they need to spend one more year to have the same degree. Apart from this, other things are quite same.